Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Front Lines Is A Shithole

Battle Record
    18-16

I'm A Fool!

yess i am yes yes yes yes yes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    werd dawg... n the people that do vote are only rydin dick to get votes for them. Look at Blaze2k4's record... He's soft ass shit, but he always wins. Thats Pure dick rydin right there. And the majority of his votes are either from crew or from someone that he pmed. People have even pointed this out in the battles. But the new battle system is automated and unregulated. I don't even post text battles anymore because of that shit. I'm stickin to audio... even tho that area will be just as bad eventually. I feel your pain dawg, but it can't be stopped. Fuck um all

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Hand me my old mod spot and I'll try and change the situation, even though it's all automated.And how many posts till I can change my custom text and name,I'm not feeling eitheir of them.pz

Un-Skrypted
    Ya I had 3 battles up, all clear wins and Ive only got one win as a result because I let the other two fade.

Ive decided to gain 4 wins thru the topical league then join elites to side step the bullshit.

Im posting so that i can vote

Battle Record
    0-2
    hahahaha... nigga u make me luf... post the same shyt on 89 more forums n u'll be able to vote...

" I am the truth... "
    ~ A white fag named JESUS CHRIST

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."
    ~ Malcolm x, Nov. 1963

My forty-five gun's next to me when we ride, for survival
    Money makin plans, pistol close at hand, swollen pockets
    Let me introduce the topic, then we drop it
    ~ Tupac Shakur, Bomb First

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9
    that dude that said that reminds me of Ralph on the simpons.. you know.. the stupid lil kid, " im only posting so i can vote" which youll use to dick ryde and such because ur a simpleton

heres the reality one n gone

the only thing u can stop the link droppin.. but

at the same time that contradicts your shit, no one gets votes.. so they drop links in hoping for votes and thats ussaly the only way to get votes so stop it and watch anothe r problem get bigger... or keep them even

weve tried

by saying if you post a battle u must vote, but they dont listen to mods.. because mods cant ban them,

now as for dick ryding.... all that goes down thru PM

"hey dogg vote for me, ill vote for you.. "

so stop PM's but theyre needed, problem is until someone comes up with a str8 up gnius idea... we got our dicks in the mud on this one

its out of our hands...

the only thing we can do is ban those that r caught.. but admins, [END, you know us mmy boy and all] r all about givin them another chance and dont rule with aan iron fist.. yet, a dude gets ban because hes gay [truly gay and openly gay] and obnoxious.. and has several sn's on here.. but i know vets who have several names on here and r obnoxious and all but, therye still here.. example, theres a vet here

no names mentioned

but he has a good wreckord even thos his wins and loses r the same number like 31-31 and hes annoying and all but hes not banned because hes been here a long time.. see, just cuz someones been here since 2001, doesnt meen shit, they break a rule they break a rule.. simple.. they should have the same consiquences

as for the subject at hand

its out of our hands, theres nothing we can do.. we can ask, beg, plead, use anger. and ban those that do it... but we have 13000 members and half of them do it, ive had vets pm me askin vote for vote, ive never taken it because im not a hypocrit

pm me for more info... cuz ur prolly not gunna read that anyway

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    here's the deal....

we really need to start enforcing the freeposting rules...

shouldnt be tolerated

hell, I'm guilty as hell of linking to my battles but I always vote first....

thats what people have to realize.... if you just leave a link most vets wont vote

if you vote then leave a link we are far more receptive to the idea....

still front lines are getting obnoxious especially with cats going over the battle limit... that needs to be enforced as well

how else can some cats pull 23 wins in less than a month???

anyhow, just my two cents....

ps... vote on my battle with....
    lol
    AI

Battle Record
    0-1
    pm the mods of those forums..don't post this here.

closed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-