User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: What's up with the current Pc / HOF system?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Re: What's up with the current Pc / HOF system?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    no tgf trolls way to often and drives activity in said sections way down. Label to view the forum lol
    That's funny as af to me lol literally all he does is call people gay. which is the most basic of insults, it's something you say on the playground and these dudes get so bent out of shape

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    niggas need online achievements to feel some sort of purpose in life? or to feel accomplished?
    i dont think they need it to feel accomplished, but if its available, they want it

youd be surprised how much more active leagues and shit are when there is a belt or a title on the line.

its just the token of accomplishing a challenge. works online the same way it works in real life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

gettin an accomp for winning a rap battle tournament is no different than getting a trophy for winning a hockey tournament
    lol you think so? i guess its a good thing i hate hockey bruh.

but yea i see what your saying in a sense. it feels good when you win the tournament. the actual achievement don't mean shit to me. (speaking on rapbattles)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Suge Knight View Post
    That's funny as af to me lol literally all he does is call people gay. which is the most basic of insults, it's something you say on the playground and these dudes get so bent out of shape
    Honestly it's funny to me too lol n I wouldn't have an issue with it but unfortunately activity goes down when TGF roams parts outside the lounge lmao

Battle Record
    162-14

Honestly it's funny to me too lol n I wouldn't have an issue with it but unfortunately activity goes down when TGF roams parts outside the lounge lmao
    If I start exposing people for biting, will you ban them?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we should start a crew called cyber bullies @Mr Elmsby lmao

Battle Record
    0-2

bottom line is...

gators bitches better be wearing jimmies...

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

I think thats the most legit way to nominate something for HOF - a vote in seems fair to me... Otherwise all it would be is just a textcees dick riders saying "YO THIS IS GREAT IT SHOULD BE IN HALL OF FAME!" Then a bunch of weak mediocre pieces being added in.

More important though, this is some homo shit to bitch about.

Just Saying.

Battle Record
    162-14

Homo? Lmao. The mod of the section said it isn't a good idea, but you do so its a homo thing to complain about. Ok got it. Why do you care if mediocre pieces get in? Is the om HOF this holy place? It's always the same dudes getting in anyways.

Battle Record
    0-1

Homo? Lmao. The mod of the section said it isn't a good idea, but you do so its a homo thing to complain about. Ok got it. Why do you care if mediocre pieces get in? Is the om HOF this holy place? It's always the same dudes getting in anyways.
    The mod of the section, @Killing Spree , is an ardent anti-heterosexual and overenthusiast of homotextual lifestyle choices. Straightness is a bannable offence and if Killing Spree had his way, any sign of straightness would result in execution. Or homosexecution. Or both.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

theres two methods to entering pieces into HOF

a) how it is now

the cons - Not much transparency for the writers involved. thats it

or

b) let the writers nominate and vote

the cons - It turns into a popularity contest. People PMing each other saying hey man, vote for my shit. Crews voting each others shit in. people voting verses out because they feel some kind of way toward them . . .

option B breeds more bullshit then option A does

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim