User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Week 11:Killing spree Vs Boston [Spree wins]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week 11:Killing spree Vs Boston [Spree wins]

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is FRIDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.
    Voting Due SUNDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 3 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

LAST MINUTE EXTENSIONS
    We are willing to make exceptions on some occasions but no matter the exception it will always be up to your opponent.

- Pic Battle Option -
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

@Killing Spree @boston

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Week 11:Killing spree Vs Boston

Check. going 10 lines

Battle Record
    4-8

Sure.

Battle Record
    4-8

True story, for those that don't know me, I was hung over, had a final, & walked in stressed…
    It was a one question essay, “What is Bravery” I wrote, THIS IS BRAVERY, and handed in the test.
    Point is, it’s pointless, like double zero matches, to match us, because I am just too clever,
    You keep pushing gun bars, like you’re promoting NRA lounges, that’s outdated like foreign tender.
    This is for the folks at home to poke some holes in floors they don’t fully understand
    But if I ex-plain, like sesame, I said… I walk-tall, & KP is the floor, because he is always under stand.
    He went from battling with pop to a pop battler, and by finding that security, we see
    An ex-baller gone commercial and that insurance policy is killing spree!
    Assuming your recovery was sim pill, you will get better, but suffer from side effects
    So that verse you compose? preludes you being decomposed, because you will, die next.

Battle Record
    86-54

Re: Week 11:Killing spree Vs Boston [waitng on spree]

Quote Originally Posted by boston View Post
    Cool. I should be done soon.

We really need some work on FL mate. Not being able to view votes, on your own battle, I imagine has to be a bug?

no showed Phalanx

Listen...
    active 1 week & we know you fgt. this dude is wack
    Worried bout NOT seeing votes - but you record says that You use to that!
    Ya Girl wants U to go above an Boyond W/sex, she sick of ur shit
    Asks U to Go ta 'Lanx' & U no show, while I got a Gang that'll Dish her sum dick
    You'll die W/the Fish, win? fuck all your thought N planning
    They'll Load a Fleet into the Charles River for body searchin & never see Boston Landing
    I'll drive through ya town, an jus start killin for fun
    anyone mentions you & NICE? S'cos we wish you'd get peeled from the grill of a truck
    Been awhile since I've chalked up sum bars, but im hurtin dweeb
    there no way B lines a body unless its homacide removing him from this murder scene

Battle Record
    22-3

Re: Week 11:Killing spree Vs Boston [waitng on spree]

Quote Originally Posted by boston View Post
    True story, for those that don't know me, I was hung over, had a final, & walked in stressed…
    It was a one question essay, “What is Bravery” I wrote, THIS IS BRAVERY, and handed in the test.

This is not a punchline to me atleast. You're stating that you're preforming an act of bravery after questioning the readers on what bravery is. You have to actually diss your opponent. This is just way too broad to make a dent in my eyes.

Point is, it’s pointless, like double zero matches, to match us, because I am just too clever,
    You keep pushing gun bars, like you’re promoting NRA lounges, that’s outdated like foreign tender.

Eh, a lot of "likes" downgrades this a bit. You need to work on how you word your lines. This was much better than your opener. You actually threw what I consider a punch.

This is for the folks at home to poke some holes in floors they don’t fully understand
    But if I ex-plain, like sesame, I said… I walk-tall, & KP is the floor, because he is always under stand.

Never repeat the same word to rhyme, its very uncreative. You clearly have some cunning. This is choppy as ever, No one speaks in this kind of manner lol. I get it you're trying to do the conceited "slow it down im clever" stuff. But it is really hurting you here.

He went from battling with pop to a pop battler, and by finding that security, we see

pop to a pop battler huh? Pop as in soft radio friendly? I don't like this bar at all. You are all over with your schemes lol.

Assuming your recovery was sim pill, you will get better, but suffer from side effects
    So that verse you compose? preludes you being decomposed, because you will, die next.
    Simple/sim pill eh. You really need to go for the throat. When you do throw an actual punch its a soft touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    no showed Phalanx

Listen...

Lol, not bad good personal.

Ya Girl wants U to go above an Boyond W/sex, she sick of ur shit
    Asks U to Go ta 'Lanx' & U no show, while I got a Gang that'll Dish her sum dick

Eh like the opener better, lanx as lengths? Not sure, but its light.

They'll Load a Fleet into the Charles River for body searchin & never see Boston Landing

Ok
    anyone mentions you & NICE? S'cos we wish you'd get peeled from the grill of a truck

Lol, france #RIP

Been awhile since I've chalked up sum bars, but im hurtin dweeb
    there no way B lines a body unless its homacide removing him from this murder scene
    Ok, not bad

So KS takes this comfortably. Boston you really need to learn how to craft a text battle verse. You're just too much filler and nothing is connecting. You need to use the set up to introduce the punchlines concept. Then bring it home with the 2nd line in your bar. Keep it up guys nice job.

v/ KS

Battle Record
    33-5

boston
    cool line, but not a punch or even a statement diss to your opponent.
    A punch, but foreign tender isn't necessarily outdated.
    This concept is dated and your wording didn't flip it into anything nice.
    This was ok
    This was good. Your best executed concept of this verse.

Only Quotable

vs.

Killing Spree

One sided battle here. boston, I broke down your verse differently because I can tell you have potential and your trying to elevate, which you will if just keep writing. Killing Spree you had the best flip of the Nice incident that I've seen so far. Overall Killing Spree got this.

Vote Killing Spree
    Stat

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: Week 11:Killing spree Vs Boston [OPEN FOR VOTES]

lmao Latrell bars

vs

spree had a couple good flips on some coined news. didn't really feel the wording on the other bars. boston had that one Sprewell bar that was funny af but other than that, just a bunch of lines that weren't too creative.

v. spree

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Boston

Opener- I felt u wasted this bar man like u gotta go at ur opponent n u just seemed to kinda explain that ur brave giving it a self glory touch
    Nra lounges was a nice idea just over worded if ud a dumbed it down a lil it woulda hit harder
    Again explain was a dope idea n I see how ur playin with the wp's n being clever n all but u gotta avoid over wording ur barz cuz it takes away from the impact
    Now it's funny cuz I think I got KS with a spreewell joint first n seen like 20 more after that but I actually liked this one.. Good shit
    Closer was decent too..

Vs

KS

Opener was good
    Lmao off lanx, even tho I'd understand it if a Alabama Brutha said it, it's still forced in my pronunciation but I could make it work so I give u a light hit for this.. Lmfao
    Boston landing was cool
    Mentions u as nice was cool
    Closer was ok from a creative standpoint but just callin him B was ehh

Overall Boston is creative but he just gotta dm but down a lil n try not to chop it up so much n finish harder, kinda reminds me of spoken, what up dawg.. Lol, spree was pretty good across the board haven't seen him write for a minute but def did enuff to take this.. Good shit fellas

Vote spree

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

vs

________

Decent little match here. Boston seems new to the text scene or jus trying to get familiar with his own style. Nothing really harsh or direct imo. However u do have ur own unique style n I respect it. Killing spree did wat he had to here. I liked his opening bar here the most.

Vote: Killing Spree

Battle Record
    4-8

Thanks for the votes, just figuring out what bars work on RB, half the battle is connecting with your audience. The feedback helps me pulse it, next verses will surely reflect it.

Good battle Spree.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

No punches really from boston and no punches from spree either but im gonna act like one of your last two attempts landed and give my vote to spree

Battle Record
    86-54

Spree wins