User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: story about Fresh

Battle Record
    0-2

story about Fresh

i dont know who posted it, shit, might have even been ME for all i can remember...
    BUT...someone was an asshole, and needed to get a disrespectful email..
    so the the members of RB were called upon to write this email word for word 3 words at a time...

lets do this again...the end result was hilarious... 5 words at a time though...
    and lets make it a story about @Fresh. ...
    please dont spam the thread and fuck up the flow..

simply hit the reply with quote button, remove the .[.QUOTE.]. tags and such, and add to it....

or just copy and paste the story thus far..

ill start.

Fresh was ugly until he

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: story about Fresh

Years and years ago, Fresh was sitting in his living room playing with his GI Joe action figures when he heard a giggle coming from down the hall. Curiosity overtook him as he ambled to his sisters bedroom where she was holding a marriage ceremony for her barbie and ken dolls. A tear glided down fresh's eye as he was swept in the pageantry of the event. In those seconds he abandoned the GI Joe's quest to capture the hill and the mission was changed to tying the knot. However, as he set up the arrangements and saw GI Joe standing by Strawberry Shortcake he felt something was amiss, something was... wrong.

Panic set in for days as he wondered the source of his angst. But one day he was walking to his remedial english class when he felt an itch upon his nose. Reflex drew his hand up to scratch the itch but it instead collided with another boy's crotch. His heart rate immediately shot up, his face flushed. As his thoughts swirled, he reached his destination and was separated from his trains of thought when he heard the teacher of his remedial english class speak. "Class, today we will write poems about our emotions and how we should use emotions over conflict at all times"

This was the day where Fresh understood his life's destiny. He was done being a boy and had no desires to become a man for something far grander lie in wait- the life of a homotexual.

As this realization set in, many miles away @Killing Spree suddenly burst into a fresh fit of giggles while a local vagrant was fucking his ass. (See the wordplay there?)
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-2

im glad u just went ahead and finished...

this sit suck so bad now nobody can even participate in funny shit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

turned this into a punchline that fast lmao

- - - Updated - - -
    @arm anderson ^^

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

lol?

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    im glad u just went ahead and finished...

this sit suck so bad now nobody can even participate in funny shit
    The content is fucking boring as hell here lately.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    The content is fucking boring as hell here lately.
    yup. indeed.

you're bored enough you've even reactivated the Oinkbot, and now the masses tremble in fear at the sheer terror of such a being.

Super Saiyan Badass Child-Raising Badass's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-11
    Awards Biter Award - Biting Juelz Santana

Jimmy from degrassi

Yep, a duck w/an umbrella SecondRobert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Panic set in for days as he wondered the source of his angst. But one day he was walking to his remedial english class when he felt an itch upon his nose. Reflex drew his hand up to scratch the itch but it instead collided with another boy's crotch. His heart rate immediately shot up, his face flushed. As his thoughts swirled, he reached his destination and was separated from his trains of thought when he heard the teacher of his remedial english class speak. "Class, today we will write poems about our emotions and how we should use emotions over conflict at all times"
    This fucking shit is being taught in schools right now, legit.

Dude was a prophet.
    Last edited by SecondRobert; January 15th, 2023 at 01:50 PM
    My avatar is a duck holding an umbrella. You will not be able to refute this.