User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 160

Thread: Sacred Scriptures Season 16: Battles and Cries Chat

Awards PS HOF OM HOF

Re: Sacred Scriptures Season 16: Battles and Cries Chat

LMAO ima make your custom title my bitch!
    Jk

I'm bored.

When are new battles going up
    I.P.

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

This weeks battles, or battle would have to finish before the next week to start.

Hopefully, next week is a better showing. Can't say I will be motivated to write if we don't get some people showing up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

word I'm voting later. lets get these votes in quick. its one fuckin battle folks

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

I thank everyone who showed up. I appreciate the time you took to make this move on. I am disappointed about the no shows. Next week there will be some changes that may not be popular. Please everyone who did show up vote on the only battle that's available. Again thank you for your time and effort....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    I thank everyone who showed up. I appreciate the time you took to make this move on. I am disappointed about the no shows. Next week there will be some changes that may not be popular. Please everyone who did show up vote on the only battle that's available. Again thank you for your time and effort....

You as well bro. Your time is appreciated, you've got more a right than anyone to frustrated over the no shows.
    If the change is that 1 no-show = ban for season I would like to show my preemptive support

- - - Updated - - -

Also we could probably use a sign in/sign out thread. I didn't see one after a quick glance at least

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Is editing permitted before the first vote? I see 2 typos that are bothering me.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Is editing permitted before the first vote? I see 2 typos that are bothering me.
    I'm bout to vote now and they don't like edits so if its just typos id screen shot wbats up right now just to cover your ass

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    I'd just leave it alone, it's only courteous the other contestant

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Voting tomorrow

Battle Record
    8-9

@Nigma

If both verses are posted then editing is not allowed. But there shouldn't be any feed anyway just votes.

I will put up new battles tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

REMEMBER EVERYONE MUST VOTE. EVEN THOSE WHO GOT NO SHOWED....
    @boston @Surplus @OG Maestro @King Prince

FEED OPTIONAL

- - - Updated - - -

Also what do you think by separating those who are here from those who don't show?

"Battles" division will comprise of those who show up. "Cries" division will comprise of all those who no show. If you are in the "Cries" division and you no show 2 battles. you are out for the regular season. You might be able to qualify for the playoffs if there aren't enough "Battles" division competitors. You can get out of the "Cries" division by showing up for your battle. This way it should create battles which is the whole purpose of this league.

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    Also what do you think by separating those who are here from those who don't show?

"Battles" division will comprise of those who show up. "Cries" division will comprise of all those who no show. If you are in the "Cries" division and you no show 2 battles. you are out for the regular season. You might be able to qualify for the playoffs if there aren't enough "Battles" division competitors. You can get out of the "Cries" division by showing up for your battle. This way it should create battles which is the whole purpose of this league.
    Let's see a sample of these divisions, a little preview of how they'd apply now

Also, don't forget to post for your Haiku battle.

Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    Let's see a sample of these divisions, a little preview of how they'd apply now

Also, don't forget to post for your Haiku battle.
    Done

Battle Record
    8-9

So the divisions are up....

I am still giving chances for those who no showed to battle. The rules are simple, show up battle, if you can't, give some courtesy to the other competitor, if you don't then you will not be around much longer. Sign out if you don't see yourself battling consistently in the near future.
    @OG Maestro @YD @Surplus @boston @King Prince @Bonac @Sammy @Lionheart @Lenox @SELF ACTIVATE @Slowhands @Enoch Light

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

That adds a really cool element to the league, I'm really feeling it. Unique twist, I'm a fan.

Would be nice if people stepped up to drop verses and votes so this league doesn't die

Awards PS HOF OM HOF

I agree, it took a Lil longer for me to vote than I expected but I got it in atleast.

I like the idea of show up battles, witty would totally be fucked lmao
    I.P.