User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: NOTICE OF THE SEASON 16 TOURNAMENT

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

NOTICE OF THE SEASON 16 TOURNAMENT

IN LIGHT OF THE NO SHOWS THAT HAS HAPPENED I AM RESTRUCTING AND MOVING ON TO THE NEXT ROUND.

I WILL FORFEIT MYSELF OUT THE TOURNAMENT SO THAT THE NEXT ROUND WILL NOT HAVE A THREE WAY BATTLE

THE NEXT ROUND WILL START ON MONDAY WHERE YOU HAVE TILL THURSDAY 10/27 11:59 PM TO CHECK IN

YOU WILL HAVE TILL TUESDAY 11/1 11:59PM TO POST YOUR VERSE

VOTES MUST BE IN BY FRIDAY 11/4 11:59PM NO FEED TO VOTE, NO EXTENSIONS

THE NEXT ROUND COMPETITORS ARE:

OG MAESTRO VS HIGHENGINECHIEF

SAMMY VS KING PRINCE

AND FINALLY

I AM SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED IN THOSE WHO SAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO COMPETE AND GO AS FAR AS CHECKING IN THEN DON'T SHOW UP. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SHOW GIVE SOME FUCKING COURTESY TO THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO THAT YOU WON'T SO THAT PEOPLE DON'T WASTE AND MOVE TIME TO DO SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD ARE FUCKING GROWN UPS AND TO DO SOME DUMB AS SHIT LIKE THIS KILLS WHAT PEOPLE TRY TO COME TOGETHER FOR. WE TRY TO BRING YOU SOME TYPE OF VARIETY TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN EXPRESS AND SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS. SHITS DISRESPECTFUL TO NOT ONLY EVERYONE HERE WHO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN BUT TO THOSE WHO MAKE AND SPEND TIME TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT YOU SIGN UP FOR.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO DO COME IN AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.

RESPECT AND COURTESY...THAT'S ALL....

@boston @YD @143 @Bonac @HighEngineChief @Sammy @King Prince @OG Maestro @ILLunatic @God of War @Enoch Light

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: NOTICE OF THE SEASON 16 TOURNAMENT

Brother, if you open those battles back up (I'd like to vote) and continue the tournament just like the bracket you had in place...then there will be no 3-way...
    Since my Semi-Finals opponents both no showed, I'd have a 'bye week'. Meanwhile, the winner of you and Sammy would face King Prince or HEC.
    Then The winner of that would go to Finals with me.

You should follow the procedure of the tournament instead of recombining battles that have already started under a 8-seed Single Elimination structure. I understand the turn-out is the worst we've seen for playoffs, but you gotta be consistent.
    @ILLunatic would probably say the same thing.

Honestly, what disturbs me the most about your executive decision is that you removed yourself from the playoffs when you already had a battle out. And while I'm not saying you won the battle...you had a chance of winning it, and it's not fair to do that imo. Everybody that was in and showed up should have an opportunity.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards PC HOF

I agree with OG.

1. I think we should allocate some time for voting/feeding opportunity. If nothing else, I feel the effort everyone brought this around a midst the noshows, deserves that, at least. 2. u have more than an adequate chance of winning and I don't know how I'd feel about u eliminating urself because it doesn't seem fair to u nah mean? Plus an auto advance for that reason doesn't feel right. Hope u reconsider.

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

I hear what you are all saying. What I did is to kill any further conversation that may occur. I want to see the competitors compete and just be the person to put this together. I do understand of keeping the way it was and OG walking to the champ round is the natural progression but I'm looking at it as someone gaining on some stupid shit with no diss to OG. I have done this before because at the end of the day, this league is about battles. If someone is interested in joining then I want them to see battles and skill. A whole bunch of no shows, dq and walks doesn't make a person one, feel like the time and effort of writing is appreciated and two it shuts down criticism and give legitimacy. Seen it done before. That's why the restructuring of the tournament is important. I know we are all adults but I'm about earning your way and not technicalities. Sammy earned his way by showing up, putting in the time and writing on time and even extra kudos for dropping early. That's why I have to award him with moving on. But I will put up the other two battles back into que but I am stuck on my decision. Yall talented. Let that talent get you the championship.....

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Whatever happens, goodluck to yall.
    Last edited by OG Maestro; October 21st, 2016 at 03:23 PM