User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Season 17 Sign Up Starting December 16th

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Season 17 Sign Up Starting December 16th

Sign in here for Season 17

Here are some of the new rules for this season (SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME)

Topics will be of a general sense not specific (Open topics for the first 4 weeks, then generic topics till playoffs, playoffs will be specific topics) This will give a writer to use their wheelhouse to battle rather than create disadvantages

Tournament style being almost like NCAA Basketball set up. First four weeks will comprise of seeding. The next 4 weeks will comprise of getting to the winning their bracket. The final four or six or eight depending on size will be the playoffs where they fight for the finals. If it's two bracket, it will be a best of three....

Voting will not have feed until the Down to Business section and will carry from there on. OM can vote on battles (Up to OM Mods to let it count as feed {3 vote equal one feed during First Four, 2 votes equal one feed after First Four})

Line limits of 16 - 32 so that readers are not inundated with the burdensome of these complicated long drops. I understand that the attention span is short and that's what I want to appeal to.

There will be extensions integrated in the season but it will be used as a get out of jail card. Extension will be 48 hours bail time, must pm me and post in battle AND chat tagging myself and opponent, 24 hrs in advance. No shows will count against votes and not record. (If you no show 2 battles, for two battles after you will have a vote deduction)

So the outline of the season will be this.... Season 17 First Four.....Season 17 Down to Business....Season 17 For The Crown..... even though it's the same season, the season will be broken up staccato style with a pause in each....

Those who are In to Win

Mr. Grim
    late bloomer
    Highenginechief
    enclave
    illunatic
    Metrics
    Og Maestro

@_Lyrics @Bryckz @Metrics @Conceptual @Kantor @Squad @OdinOkinawa @OG Maestro @Emily
    @SELF ACTIVATE @OG Maestro @TheIllyricist @King Prince @Nahlidge @Judge Mentill @L.E @143 @Emily @Jukon @trajik @God of War @ILLunatic @KnowP @Goliath @Revelation 18:3 @Sammy

[youtube]eFM-osXjTf4[/youtube]
    Last edited by 143; December 16th, 2016 at 12:47 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Soule

Re: Season 17 Sign Up Starting December 9th

I'll sign up for a week or two. See if I can muster some beautiful hall of fame worthy masterpieces still or not. This could very well determine if I hang up the topical gloves for good or not.

Battle Record
    5-21

deffo trying to get in this if yall is serious bout it bout it....

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

You already know

Battle Record
    5-21

word lets make this happen
    a labyrinth of power.....

i'm in
    Best Rookie of Season 13 - Poet's Society

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Season 17 Sign Up Starting December 16th

I'll sign in for a little bit

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

You've Earned a Custom Title! Metrics's Avatar

Yeah i'm in

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Sure.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i wont officially sign in until there is a bit more stability in my life lol . . . but i will try to vote on all the battles every week.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim