User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK 4: Joe Boston(1-2) Vs Smog(0-1)[open for votes]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 4: Joe Boston(1-2) Vs Smog(0-1)[open for votes]

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psz6glnivw.png

LLL RULES!

verses due thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines
    Extension: Up to opponent
    3 voting links required LLL champ, FL CHAMP and LLL Contender matches required
    2 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

@Smog
    @Joe Boston

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: WK 4: Joe Boston(1-2) Vs Smog(0-1)

Smoggie sup my dude!
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

My friend... 10-12... hopefully I'll have it Tuesday or Wednesday

Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Iight joe I got 12 done

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Should be real man and drop first bitch @Smog lol here we go
    12 right atcha

One swift righthand,im aiming where the heart be
    After the Bella Bond wont save you, theyll find me guilty like Mike Mccarthy
    Your chick is Raunchy,ass to mouth for her is a routine
     In the bedroom your Bukake,so after my boys might need your assitance to wipe her face clean
    Mexican ass never be seen in an American state acting hard, ill rob you and take ur clothes
    Survive? You Cantina in a rough location, better call ur family to hide u in one of those
    Weve always been foes so if u see me were not shaking fucking hands
    One wrong move theyll be searching ur DNA like Kendrick was collecting hairstrands
    Tell your daughter i got my commands in position,dont get worried if she ends up missing
    She better know her role and keep quiet, cuz ill beat her like Ahman Green if she dont wash the kitchen
    Fucking hardhead you dont listen gonna feel the repercussions
    If yall think this Manwell after im done better show the death certificate to one of his first cousins

[url]https:

Battle Record
    66-52

Over a decade n u can't kill mics,plus ur job made ur fam real strife n near broke
    So it's understandable why u tackle thieving teenagers.. it's ur only chance to feel like a hero
    Take advice n make adjustments, build ya squad only wit champs
    Cuz Hows JB gon win a title, surrounded by Boomer, Bart, Tony n Dan
    U Can trust these fists'll leave u unconscious, ull just be stiff
    N ur only movements'll be bowels.. from gettin the crap knocked outta u like Justine Kish
    U talk that gun shit like u poppin an eagle, dawg ur a weasel
    I mean the ONLY time joe spittin shots out.. is givin props to ur people
    U jot down what u heard n see, but how u live aint in the words u speak, dork
    Must be why ur so good at security... cuz all u fuckin do is observe n report
    U ain't that dope so quittin is key, n if I here that u phat joe? I'm grittin my teeth
    So if anyone says Joey crack.. they just hollerin that ur ass show wen fixin a leak

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: WK 4: Joe Boston(1-2) Vs Smog(0-1)[open for votes]

no... lol,,, already starting with the "famous names" drops...

In the bedroom your Bukake,so after my boys might need your assitance to wipe her face clean
    your second line is too winded to match your first

Mexican ass never be seen in an American state acting hard, ill rob you and take ur clothes
    Survive? You Cantina in a rough location, better call ur family to hide u in one of those
    cantina & cant in a doesn't go together

One wrong move theyll be searching ur DNA like Kendrick was collecting hairstrands
    another name drop,,,, not feeling the punch

Tell your daughter i got my commands in position,dont get worried if she ends up missing
    She better know her role and keep quiet, cuz ill beat her like Ahman Green if she dont wash the kitchen
    another name drop,,,and not a good punch

If yall think this Manwell after im done better show the death certificate to one of his first cousins
    no...

you consistently stick to the same formula,...alotta similes & name drops...not to mention you barely used anything relating to him specifically...smog? nature? his pic?..nothing,,,6 bar battle with 3 name drops & 3 similes...I think u need to leave that concept on the shelf for a while & experiment with new approaches...personals/witty shit..

vs

Over a decade n u can't kill mics,plus ur job made ur fam real strife n near broke
    So it's understandable why u tackle thieving teenagers.. it's ur only chance to feel like a hero
    eh,,,, decent...

nice....coulda been worded better but this is a good bar,....

N ur only movements'll be bowels.. from gettin the crap knocked outta u like Justine Kish
    no...

nah.... too simple here...and shots out /shotouts don't gel here...

light here... but effective

U ain't that dope so quittin is key, n if I here that u phat joe? I'm grittin my teeth
    So if anyone says Joey crack.. they just hollerin that ur ass show wen fixin a leak
    bad closer..

overall, joe came too generic and passive... I think Smogs bars went up & down a lil... really only 2 bars of note in there....

v- Smog....
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post

Soft, no real punch here.
    Long winded and wordy as hell man... This type of shit kills the impact of anything. This was soft anyways.
    What?
    Wack.
    Again, long winded over worded shit. What's good with the over use of similes as well, man? At least come up with some type of witty shit... Not just endless garbage.
    This was soft, but clearly your best bar. Granted, it was a tad bit wordy this had potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Wordy but decent. Nice personal, as well.
    Lol, ok.
    Simile killed this, tbh. Bowel movements/shit knowcked out of him would have been enough had you worded it nicely and been creative.
    Do you mean when niggas poor liquor out for their dead homies? This was off to be.
    This needed some more thought and creativity. Underdeveloped concept poorly executed, IMO.
    Joe Crack/Plumbers ass type insult was ok - but again, concept underdeveloped and needed more thought and a better execution.
    v/Smog

Had a better verse. Joe still writing statements that are over worded with a shit ton of useless information and similes, I see lol. Smog actually threw some punches in his verses. Joe just threw a W in the trash. You niggas really need to understand what a punch is before writing a bunch of garbage down, yo. I've read a few verses on here that really contained NO PUNCHES, just a bunch of text going no where. The key is to INSULT your opponent, I've always said this.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

vs

nada

weak battle, thought Smog had cool first four bars, dude dropped dope against me kinda fell off i thought.. joe you were all over the place, gotta come with something consistent, and not just the same idea same punch just changing then name ... idk just didn't think u dropped anything quotable here some stuff seemed stretched others seemed statementish, closer was ehhhhhhh but didn't land for me... after the first 4 lines i thought Smog ended it .

vote Smog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Should be real man and drop first bitch @Smog lol here we go
    12 right atcha

☆☆☆☆☆ Not a fan of similes, though. Don't overuse them.

☆ I've seen bukkake wordplays for years now.

☆ Pronounced "Can Tina".

☆☆☆

☆☆☆ 3rd simile in a 6 bar battle. They will really stunt your creativity.

☆☆☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆
    I think Joe overdosed on similes and that really impacted the quality of his verse. He also used a cpl wordplays that were either used or forced. If you're going to flip a used wordplay it has to be done with a unique twist and unfortunately there wasn't any. Smog had a decent showing and won this comfortably.

v-Smog

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

vs

Seen better last week from you guys. Weak battle here - but at least you guys did put in effort. Joe still noticed a few forced wps, but other than that you didn't really bring some dopeness you capable of. Smog, you weren't as inconsistent and threw some ok punches. A lot of misses between the two but Smog had less misses and had better concepts.

v/ Smog

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Vs.

Wasnt expecting botw here but was expecting alot better than this.

V/smog

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Smog wins