User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Dropping Grounds Tournament - Finals - Kingslayer vs. B Dot Lesnar (ATTEMPT #2)

Battle Record
    5-21

Dropping Grounds Tournament - Finals - Kingslayer vs. B Dot Lesnar (ATTEMPT #2)

Right second try.... hopefully this works...

Jesus christ i hope this works... theres no poll now right?? jesus christ please my man please let this work...
    Last edited by Late Bloom; September 28th, 2017 at 08:24 PM Reason: cause i didnt know how to poll something or not
    a labyrinth of power.....

Soule

Re: Dropping Grounds Tournament - Finals - Kingslayer vs. B Dot Lesnar (ATTEMPT #2)

Don't need a poll, we can count.

Broke, I vote we do video promos to hype this up.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Dropping Grounds Tournament - Finals - Kingslayer vs. B Dot Lesnar (ATTEMPT #2)

We need to advertise this battle on different sites, @Late Bloom . You should contact Organik at KOTD and Smack at URL and inquire about purchasing a commercial spot to air prior to their battles. Have you thought about merchandise yet?

Soule

This'll be bigger than McGregor/Mayweather.

Battle Record
    5-21

Dont know mate... can i really salvage this thing after that horrible mistake i just made.... im scared now tbh... ive never modded a tourny.... i might have fucked that up.... so i guess im all for losing the idea of one night only and just reopening sign ups.... im so sorry im still figuring rb out and ive never modded anything before please forgive... i wont repost anything as this is already messy with too manh posts... i think it is hyped up enough though,... maybe a magazine but i think we should wait until 8 people actually sign up.... @Kill Spree u can delete these two yhreads so i can avoid embarassment preferably.... just keep the sign up thread and lets shut up about it for now.... so yeah no one night only we going spread the idea of this tournament but if you want b dot lesnar and kingslayer could spotlight battle first rd and we have a different spotlight each rd to shoe what every compdtitor is capable of... if u guys are down

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

what tourney? you set up a finals battle to nothing....

Battle Record
    5-21

Not as i see it i think its an accomplishment battle within the tourny one battle to defend kingslayers topical undefeated record and another battle that does not effect records within the tourny but just straight diss....

Its all good competition resumes as per usual.... awaiting 8 challengers....

No but your right i wrote finals it should say round one
    Last edited by Late Bloom; September 28th, 2017 at 10:24 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

You should go to Netcees and see if they're down to battle in the finals, too.

Battle Record
    5-21

What for the fall brawl??? Lol i hope that still happens...

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Late Bloom View Post
    Not as i see it i think its an accomplishment battle within the tourny one battle to defend kingslayers topical undefeated record and another battle that does not effect records within the tourny but just straight diss....

Its all good competition resumes as per usual.... awaiting 8 challengers....

No but your right i wrote finals it should say round one
    thats not how life works bro

Battle Record
    5-21

Its okay afe u saying u want to trash the idea... its up to u guys.... i think it could still work.... it just needstime to work.... but like idk if your going to take it serious u would have to say the accomplishmrnt is one night only tourny right and you guys have to drop like soon as you can it has to be quick to work though....and then the tourny continues with like awaiting 8 dign ups and the bsttle tonight is just a spotlight.... so yeah get your verses in if you can soon if u want the one night only accomplishment.... it might not get added er nuyhibg cause im actually not a mod here or have any intention og at the moment but yeah if you want me to be able to say you earned it you must drop within 24 hrs from now...so 10 oclock tomoorow due date....

Battle Record
    86-54

All this talk you could have posted your release party bruh!!! Let's see the bottles poppin

Battle Record
    5-21

Gimme two seconds bro fixing this tournament gave me a tummy ache... im hungry all a sudden get me...

Battle Record
    86-54

Rofl

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao this nigga tummy ache