User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hurricane

Hurricane

(((((From The Beginning)))))

.....Birth Of A Child, That Soard Higher Than Towers..- Absorbs All The Earths Power But Was Twisted In Ways...In-Which No One Admired, Its Creation To Precision, Taken Perfect Elements, Nothing Was Lesser In Need All Was Relevant....- The Breathe Of It, Shook Fear In All, Its Roar Was Heard From Miles Away, Fear Strucken Hearts When This Baby Emerges...We Fear The Day, Yet Its Beauty Is Magnificent And We Marvel At Its Ways, Scientist Try And Figure Its Pattern, But To No Prevail....- This Beautiful Child With An Awkward Smile, Brings Life New Meaning And Perspective In All The While, It Takes Perfection...Nothing More Nothing Less, To Create This Child, Countless Reachers And Scientist, Continue To Dig To Find Its Core...And How It Exist...- Yet There's Not One Clue To Why It Does This, Carefully Reading Every Book, Trying To Find An Answer,...- It's Just..Blank Stares As Its Creation Still Unravels, Still Un-Told, Its Beauty Still Unfolds, Yet Still, No-One Knows...- How Its Creation Is Such Beauty, Passion, Perfection.....- Yet So Mysterious, Un-Generous, When Its LifeLine Has Its Connection?,

Scientist, From All Over Come To Visit, A Man Who Claims To Have The Passage To How This Creation Was Done, And How This Beautiful Creature Is Made

.....Now Gather Around, It's Life-Line...Is About To Be Revealed, Hook Line And Sinker...- Its Birth Will Be Told, Everyone Will Now Know, How The Most Perfect Child Given To Earth Without Birth, Was Made....- How It Isn't A Man Or Human Child.....- How Two Unlike Worlds Gave Life, To The Most Magnificent Specimen Known To Mankind,.......

The Depths Of Darkness, Closest To Hell On Earth Any Human Can Be, Yet Its Blue Is Beautiful To See....- Daunting As We Swam In Its Current, Now It Lingers For Something More And...- Only A Child Can Cure It,

(((Welcome To The Ocean)))

Many Ages, Stages, Phases, Of Different Worlds I've Been Through, Nothing Here Is Shocking Me 'Boo'....- I Linger For A Child, Something To Feel The Bottomless Pits Of Water And, Make My Life Worth While....- I've Felt This Way All The While, My Currents Provide Humans, Somewhere To Bring There Beloved Child...- Yet My Tears Are Covered Over, But My Wrath Becomes Vengeful And My Pain Is Seen All The While.....- I Cry For A Creature To Fulfill My Dream, I Need This To Make My Life Complete, Yet My Sorrows Are Not Seen, For I'm Already A Watery Scene....-

As Waves Peacefully Hit The Shore, The Water Continues To Speak

Mammals I've Already Had, They Just Are Not Enough...- Just Something Given To Me, To Keep My Edges Rough...- Now I'm Beginning To Have Had Enough, Shit I'm Just Fed Up....- Imma Show The World Whos' Really Tough, I Stretch From East To West Coast...I'll Give Them Both Something To Remember My Wrath For, Time To Stop And Be Vengeful.....- Open My Wings And Mouth, Till My Waves Are So Big, China And Thailand Can't Run Them Out, Then I'll Drop And Kill Thousands Of Humans Out...- Pure Genius Now The Gods Know I Mean This, Give Me My Baby You Promised Or This Land You Will Soon Miss, I've Ended Others....- Just Read The Bible And You Will Read This, Cause Moses Was The Only One To Live Through My Wrath, And Jesus...- Even After An Attack Like This, I Get No-Reply From Either Side?....- Now I'll Have San Fransisco To Washington, Crumble Under My Waves.....As My Mouth I Open Wide...- Send My Sharks To Eat Surfers, Jelly Fishes, And Sting Rays, To Paralyze Innocent Scuba Divers...- What More Do I Have To Do, To Make The World Realize, I'm 75% Of You, So No Matter What You Do...- My Wrath Will Rain Showers Down All Over You

As Waves Tear Apart Cities, And Drag People To Watery Deaths, The Water Takes On Its Last Breath....- And Says

I'll Calm My Shores, Again Open My Doors, For All Parents To Bring Their Lovely Boys And Girls....- Peacefully, I'll Lay Awaiting An Answer, But Remember I Remain Still Like Cancer...- Death Can Spring From My Mouth And Wings, Or Fishes Can Be Caught, You Know How You Eat And Live Off My Things...- Rest Assured My Wish I Still Want, Bring My Creature To Me And You Can Eat All You Want...- But If You Don't, You'll Feel My Wrath Again And That You May Not Want...

The Waters Are Calm, Again...And Everything Is Seemingly Back To Normal

breeze........breeze..........breeze........blow,
    ....breeze......breeze.......breeze.......blow,

........blow, blow, blow,

Its Chilly Out Side, Yes A Bit Nippy, If The (((Wind))) Would Stop Blowing It Would Feel Okay, Ya' Feel Me?...

My Wind Isn't As Strong, I Lack The Emotion Or Energy To Move It On My Own...- I Feel The Need To Create A Creature For My Wind To Move Into Its Own Dimension, And Make My Air Pockets, Regain Their Tension....- Needing Movement In My Dimension Not To Mention, That Planes Put Air Lines In My Atmosphere, Now I'm Weaker Cause They Are Here....- Give Me A Break!!! I've Survived All The Galaxies, Look For Me On Mars And You'll See, That There's No-Way You're Stopping Me...-

Wind Begins To Pick Up, And Things Begin To Fly Around, Gusting Winds Of Up To 230 Miles Per Hour, And It Doesn't Seem To Be Stopping

..................... Blow,........................ ...............................
    ........Blow,..................................... ......,

Many Different Ways, I'll Have My Vengeance On This World, Turn It Into Venus Just Another Gassed Out World....- I've Lingered For Too Long, For A Creature To Come On, Now My Winds Feel The Wrath I Need To Move This World Along....- Lift My Arms In A Circular Motion, Cause Turbulence On Planes In My Atmosphere Causing Commotion, I Need Not A Fear Of The Ocean, For I Am The One Whos' Lived Longer Than Him....- Yes!, Im Badder Than Him, And I've Waited For My Creature Longer Than Him, So I'll Just Gust Up More Winds To Show The Gods, I Want This More Than Him....- Open My Mouth, With A Violent Blow, Sending Wind Burns Down On People Below, I've Felt Their Wrath Of Air Pollution, Now I'll Give Them Back, With A Taste Of My Own Solution, Pick Up Roof Tops, And Break Through Glass Buildings....- Bring Fright To All Of em, Including Little Children...- Send Trees Through Their Houses, And Into Their Living Rooms, Show The Heavens I've Had Enough And Im Bringing Earth Its Doom.....

The Wind Seems To Settle Down, But Hows One Last Statement

Close My Arms, And Control My Breath....I'll Grant Each Earthling One Last Step, One Last Chance, To Escape Thy Death...- While I Talk To The Gods About My Creature, I Have Sought Her, For Many Years...- Now I'm Running Out Of Patients Till I Can Meet Her, Greet Her If I Don't Get Her...Soon, I'll Blow This Earth Into Another Platoon

The Gods Have A Converstation

Heaven: I'm Tired, And My Atmosphere Needs Another Element, That It Can Create With
    Hell: Well, My Water Is Closest To Earth, Holds Her Dearest, It Needs Another Element To Cure It,
    Heaven: Water Needs Something All The Time, It Has Mammals Of All Kinds!
    Hell: Air Has, Birds...And Even Man-Made Plans, To Blow Away At Any Time!
    Heaven: Okay, We'll Work Together This Time, Fine
    Hell: Fine By Me, Be Kind
    Heaven: We'll Create A Temperature Just Right, Like A Mixture
    Hell: That'll Bring Water Vapor, Up To Meet Air?, Then Combine Fixtures
    Heaven: Exactly!, Then It'll Twirl In The Air
    Hell: Causing The Water To Turn Along With Air
    Heaven: Yes! It'll Have Its Eye In The Sky
    Hell: And Its Tale In The Water, So It Won't Die
    Heaven: Its Done!
    Hell: Then We Are Done!

The Atmosphere Becomes Damp, The Water Becomes Hot, And The World Has Never Seen This Before So It Stops....- What Could This Be, The Water Seems To Swirl, And Twist Into The Heavens....- The Air Seems To Turn It, Sending Wind In All Directions....- God Save Our Souls, It's Headed In Our Direction

The Creature/Child Is Born

As It Spins Around, It Talks About Its New Life, And What Having The Power Of Water And Air Feels Like

It's Incredible, All I Want I Can Do I'm Inevitable...- My Eye Sees All The Sky And Beneath The Seas, I'm Just Invincible, My Winds Twirl At 120 Miles Per Hour, Shredding All With My Magnificent Power...- My Breeze Hits First Bringing Wind Before My Beautiful Rain Shower, My Parents Perfectly Combined Me, They Couldn't Be More Prouder....- Yes!, How I Tower Over All, As Scientists Marvel All With A Dropped Jaw, Even The Land Gets Out Of My Way, Houses Get Picked Up, And Thrown Away...- My Power Is Just That Great Besides That, I'm Perfect, Just Look At How I'm Made...- The Timing Just Right, Blended Perfectly, Water And Sky Create My Uncanny Surface, My Eye Strands To The Heavens In The Sky...- And My Legs Stretch To The Depths Of The Ocean Bed, In-Which Humans Have Not Seen, Nor Can They Describe My Lovely Scene, My Beautiful Scheme, And How I Come By Surprise And There's No Tracking Me

The Hurricane Beings To Fade, But States This...

The Earth Abides By Me, Everything You Strive To Be, Comes In The Form Of Me...- I'm The Spitting Image Of Perfection, From Me There's No Protection, Cause It Took Heaven And Hell, To Create My Reflection.....- So You'll Never Predict My Direction, Or When I'll Come Next Again, Just Know That Water In Air....- Create The Best Blend, And, Hell And Heaven Done It Again Except This Time....- God And Satan Where Again Best Friends, And Enlighted The World That They Rule Over The Pits Of All, Yet, Again

Scientist Again, View In Awe.....- Instead Of Being Delighted That They Know If Its Creation, They Want To Know Of Its Elements, How It Is To Be Formed....- The Exact Degrees In-Which The Air And Water Must Be, Until The Creature Comes Up From The Sea,........

......Sorry That's For Someone Else To Spread Out Its History

Re: Hurricane

Write my essay is the best writing platform online that provides the best writing services. If you are interested do check it. It will be very helpful for your blogs.

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Re: Hurricane

This wasn't very easy to get into. You took imagery from creation, from the conception of Jesus, from the philosophical idea of the blindness of science as a discipline that investigates what is created but has no light on how its specimens came to be. I appreciated all that. You are clearly a very thoughtful person. Your structure was quite erratic and, honestly, unappealing. It will hard for most readers to see past it and actually get to read what you've written. Try to be briefer in your subsequent pieces.

Thanks for your work, and stick around.