User Tag List

Page 78 of 113 FirstFirst ... 28 68 77 78 79 88 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1691

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: A Disciple's Thread

I love this song… for several reasons. I did lose my heart to another. My bf has a gf and I stay because it’s my own fault. I stopped writing him in jail because he didn’t get paroled and that meant 3 more years and I was already in my late 30s and wanted a baby and couldn’t wait. … I didn’t even get pregnant anyway! But he forgave me and understood… but in the meanwhile how can I hate on the one that did hold him down and idk what to do to be honest… just taking things day by day and see how things work out. The entire situation just sucks though… I wrote about him and us a few times… say goodbye, Hail Mary, ready or not, over and over, big purr etc. in my defense I was with him first </3

- - - Updated - - -

Am I wrong though?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I love all eyes and most souls… like when you go crazy and say things you can’t help and stuff it makes me feel better. Like the time I called this cutie Cahz I met but was sick and told him I’m drilling ones… it was humiliating but now and stuff like this make me so I can laugh about it now
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I laugh at went off the grid too… I put my Nextel in my front bushes and then left to go knock my ex… we laugh our assets off about it now

- - - Updated - - -

Who ever stopped it… thank you!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I heard him laughing in the background off the 222 TEXT I got in 2004 or 05… when my head burned off and was VEXED!!! He still harbor the bitch though…

- - - Updated - - -

I called back and it was a creepy man telling a story about a girl with 3 options etc all ending in death I think

- - - Updated - - -

Nah who ever stopped what was going on and me getting hit since like 2014 I think was the year

- - - Updated - - -

Since the 3 muffled bangs…

- - - Updated - - -

We stopped me almost killing him cause he came to my eye and gave me a speech I needed to hear

- - - Updated - - -

I worked A LOT on my temper since cause I didn’t think it would ever go that far… it scared me too

- - - Updated - - -

Yes me and my bf was already on a weird level before he even went in…. But several things he says to me I know for facts like. My old friends wanna be the entire story when they weren’t even up in it to begin with but he saw the pic of her and like that’s an evil bitch right there… I wish I knew that prior for real!!!!! But… you’ll see and such if they demand to be here too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m going to bed… nite and happy thanksgiving
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

yeh loves you we have easter they give free easter eggs..
    santa we have a dude that shows you he owns the coal and the belief backs your location so you get to go into town to exchange gifts for xmas like socks with your name on it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

- - - Updated - - -

In response

- - - Updated - - -

My bf just told me about this version… brb I’m a go listen

- - - Updated - - -

Nah it is scary cause he used to say even when I was late I was right on time… I never was one to keep up on gossip though - idk anything about the beef. LMAO… 50 stay cracking me up though until shit get real… I talk a lot of shit cause I used to be able to back it up… I’ve thrown with boys before. The making shit public I can relate but I couldn’t help my outbursts mental legit…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

My bf like busta part… he said Fox was just talking about getting back in the studio too!!! I hope so…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I was kinda wondering why he liked bustas part in Hail Mary so much…

But I don’t want to talk about my entanglement anymore

- - - Updated - - -

When I get freaked out I be like all eyes can motivate us too like it doesn’t have to be so scarey or negative… I pray BUTTTT people like me we expect and plan for worst case scenario and anything better then that makes us happy. So it’s hard not to get scared sometimes… you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah like I don’t beat “bullies or box shadows” my shadows were like toddlers I caught in the mirror… long story. They were hiding behind the ottoman and I literally saw them as shadows in the mirror but you can’t really see with your eye. I swung once but regret it… they came to drag me down probably back then… idk… anyone else relate to that or have advice @Candy

- - - Updated - - -

One time I saw the ghost of Mary and told her not yet… not like this. She kissed my nose and I passed out… stuff like that too

- - - Updated - - -

We were talking about the movies shutter island and beautiful mind how accurate they really are too. You saw the “and then I realized it was me! At say goodbye I wrote

- - - Updated - - -

I really thought it was happening to someone else…

- - - Updated - - -

Waking up from trauma type or sleeping long time too

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I realized there is more to being crazy then crazy… and of course I would want to help that too so like music and mental should talk sometimes or artists… cause sometimes DMX explain it better then them too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

you smell as pretty as you look

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Candy how would you know and why are you acting like a creeper?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

“I’m sorry ms Rosie Perez I call a spade a spade it just is what it is… give you some ice so you owe him some head” … I’m not gonna lie I took personal offense to that. My first bf the one I was with on and off for 10 years… I’d get ANYTHING I WANTED when I gave him head. One time for shopping money… but he was my man… not like that. And I knew him in and out so back then he’d cum in 2 minutes. One time I had him climbing up the wall type funny. I don’t do that to everybody… and the rep he put out there on me for it… “it’s more attractive when you hold it down”

- - - Updated - - -

Damn like I have to get ready for school when I just wanna chill and write… I have to get used to a busy schedule again - it never bothered me before like it does now

- - - Updated - - -

And ladies when you feel the twitch deep throat and swallow… it’s WAY less gross then holding it in your mouth and running to the bathroom…

- - - Updated - - -

Lesson 2 mmmmm (remember that intro)?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah cause I got my “mojo back” cause I jumped back into the game and I was just like it sucks to be good at something bad and couldn’t understand why it breathed life into me again

- - - Updated - - -

I’m hit now… I can’t even get pulled over without shaking

- - - Updated - - -

We stop it at “get your ass in the trunk” … my bf served 25 years for that and other charges and all I can say is damnnnn at least we all know he wouldn’t snitch and they served him HARD and we were only teenagers… prolly why I love that song so much

- - - Updated - - -

Besides Dead Presidents… one of my all time favorite

I tried to make the hook I know you don’t love me as my ringtone. Divine intervention (now I’m cracking up)

- - - Updated - - -

Nah you know pac didn’t raise a punk

- - - Updated - - -

Should I braid my hair or bun?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

He’s still uncomfortable talking about it… so I don’t push him too much. Back then I was used to being around the drug game… he was more into robberies but we kinda laugh cause I have a weird talent for picking locks so I’m like it’s best it went the direction it did cause we prolly would’ve been Bonnie and Clyde instead of grown now and know better.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I had NO clue TI was out then…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

And “my buddy is c o k e… “ … I’m a try to write it later.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Candy why you turn creeper on me and disappear?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

i had to wrirte