Page 102 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1729

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: A Disciple's Thread

It’s so easy how some people can make me happy and others dead oppositte

- - - Updated - - -

Listen, I don’t know what was or is going on and I’m no longer even trying to figure out how to get free… someone just give me back my body and civil rites and make them leave me alone FOREVER

- - - Updated - - -

With a never to return and try again

- - - Updated - - -

That insanity quote… I’m a stay the same… why it’s not you for trying and trying and trying to get a different result

- - - Updated - - -

Not fighting that hard right now… fuck it I’ll just take another sip since you won’t leave me alone or stop either

- - - Updated - - -

Not the time to demand I be sober cause they already know that that is impossible right now until they leave me alone

- - - Updated - - -

Idgaf whose fault God for real

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I wouldn’t care… cause you already saw what it did to me and did it anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god for computer updates or id lose my job today too

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you intentionally try to make people addicted or mentally ill?

- - - Updated - - -

So you can control them?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Take the bug out my ear ALL of them

- - - Updated - - -

I love my man and when he find what they did to me and us… the last place you want to go is prison and never in my life would I ever had thought or put someone in there… but I’m pressing charges

- - - Updated - - -

AND sending it back with a do not return

- - - Updated - - -

If i ever got to have a child… its what I would want them to do if it was a girl

- - - Updated - - -

They took me away from my own family and I want to know who and why?

- - - Updated - - -

And how my dad knew my phone would be back in 3 days… I got the pics to prove it and nobody will still tell me the truth or what’s going on

- - - Updated - - -

Someone on here knew my dad too… how?

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn’t wait to get pregnant and take a pic with my belly tat painted… that never happened either and it’s too late now

- - - Updated - - -

Dreams? To be honest I never really ever got any of mine

- - - Updated - - -

I just also want to know why my god is so strict but theirs isn’t

- - - Updated - - -

Get them off of and out of me… I don’t know how

- - - Updated - - -

Who did it on purpose… who ever they are know how confused I got after having to hear that voicemail playing opera music. FUCK YOU I have brain damage now and like… can’t wait to literally beat your ass too

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK YOU, fuck your game I never played or asked to play and I want

- - - Updated - - -

Justice, restitution, and getting my word and civil rites back would be nice… they have no rite to do this to me or my body

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t function with all these spirits and personalities and I don’t like and don’t want to adapt

- - - Updated - - -

That was in 2001

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t ever let them get my body or brain for science either

- - - Updated - - -

They knew every break would do more damage and did it anyway

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to sleep and get my body back that I never even sold to begin with and won’t… why do they refuse to go away?

- - - Updated - - -

PS I do listen to the music I like… you think cause im white j should listen to country?

- - - Updated - - -

Was she/they selling me or just doing it for fun?

- - - Updated - - -

How does that happen and who did it to begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

You’re network? Idgaf but not having anything to do with it either and you better stay away from my man and try to lock him in too

- - - Updated - - -

No I don’t want the corny passion either - just our own and deal with the real which is perfect finally and I can feel for once

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want anything to do with any of the weird shit but want to know why I was so vulnerable

- - - Updated - - -

The recording had my ex bfs laugh in the background and like…

- - - Updated - - -

This is not fun I don’t enjoy this I’m so floored I can’t even write

- - - Updated - - -

They’re watching they know I have pictures to prove and still no one believe me and won’t make them leave me alone

- - - Updated - - -

Who is above the law like this and why wete you letting them hurt me

- - - Updated - - -

Get off me… get off my body who the fuck ever gave you the right to change me and my religion to even fucking begin with… no thank you want no parts or any of it

- - - Updated - - -

They took me away from and lied to my family I realize… I want justice and my family to be told the truth too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Does the shit you type even make sense to you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

I guess it wasn’t just a bad a dream… ok. Let my true friends and family thru so we can handle it and get them all off of and away from me once and for all

- - - Updated - - -
    @NoBody does anyone get shot and not even be told or know it? If you knew me you would know what I was talkng abort

- - - Updated - - -

About*

- - - Updated - - -

How about what they did in MB… they got away with that too

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t even know why or what I did wrong to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not funny or petty to me… in fact it makes me sick that we’re all grown and still going

- - - Updated - - -

My father wasn’t even hooked up to a heart monitor… WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE?

- - - Updated - - -

This desperate bitch that hang on my every word wanna call me stupid… I can totally catch a case - I do hair now

- - - Updated - - -

In fact I’ll catch you real soon

- - - Updated - - -

Because the assaulted my with a whip in a sexual way while I was hypno or sleep walking… thats why they scared to let my family thru

- - - Updated - - -

My ex bf allegedly came to the door

- - - Updated - - -

Nah fuck YOU bitches… post the video with the comment… SEE YOUD DO IT TOO

- - - Updated - - -

What’s the problem for real though?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was a bad dream

- - - Updated - - -

Do unto others as you wish others to do to you… only you actually did something wrong to deserve it

- - - Updated - - -

Can’t wait for eye for an eye

- - - Updated - - -

So vexed I want to hang them from a church steeple - they won’t leave me alone

- - - Updated - - -

My man home now… maybe I finally can be happy again and justice served and the haters will stop hopping up on everything they think is mine…

- - - Updated - - -

Warning: if you know you have a std and don’t tell someone and sleep with them raw… you should get an assault charge - cause I can’t figure out why people too old for children and sleeping with multiple people would have sex raw

- - - Updated - - -

I know you don’t have a car but I do… they told me you moved but I’ll check

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck with me and my head and body and sleep with all my bfs for like 20 years

- - - Updated - - -

Why cause I’m white?

- - - Updated - - -

This one special leave him alone… thanks for working out that fetish for us… cause believe me hoe - it wouldn’t be me

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to feel better again… I’m gonna try to sleep - stay off my fucking computer too

- - - Updated - - -

I love my baby and I’ll never not trust him again hopefully for a long time

- - - Updated - - -

Get over yourself… are you finally starting to get the picture? I look up to what?

- - - Updated - - -

Just bored…

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not side vs side… its just finally leave me alone

- - - Updated - - -

Them all doing and trying anything to cover up and delay what will always come to light… THE TRUTH

- - - Updated - - -

So you can inflict pain or sick shit like you a god… but I still have to have root canals and surgeries and stuff? No thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Get off me and my body and don’t ever try to deform or change it again

- - - Updated - - -

I never gave it away to even begin with

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn’t want me to even care or entertain it… but they won’t stop

- - - Updated - - -

I refuse to have people lying on me to him too

- - - Updated - - -

I respected the fact that she saw me crazy and didn’t treat me less then… but then everyone started to put her on speaker phone and I realized…

- - - Updated - - -

Smile on my face and stab me in the back type

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if you wasn’t so grimy they’d do it for you too

- - - Updated - - -

Nah he brought up and asked me about the bill too… she used my social and ran up thousands too…

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sorry::: did I do something to offend you?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it cause I’m crazy? Or white?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    Does the shit you type even make sense to you?
    You’re a pussy
    Make Front Lines Great Again
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    You’re a pussy
    You cant handle fights that YOU start with people

So YOU try to get admins to ban them

Then when we don't do it, YOU beg us to delete YOUR account because YOU are not even man enough to be able to control YOUR impulses to not log into a website that YOU claim YOU don't even want to be on.

YOU call me a "pussy' but YOU are a thin skinned immature little man with the emotional imbalances of a pregnant female.

get YOUR shit together little boy

Battle Record
    42-43

Then when we don't do it, YOU beg us to delete YOUR account because YOU are not even man enough to be able to control YOUR impulses to not log into a website that YOU claim YOU don't even want to be on.

YOU call me a "pussy' but YOU are a thin skinned immature little man with the emotional imbalances of a pregnant female.

Nah you’re a fucking pussy. You can’t even do your job

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking faggot I’d smack the fuck out of you irl

He doxxd my family and posted it on here. How tf isn’t that bannable? If I ever see you you’re getting fucked up

You’re a fucking pussy

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking faggot I’d smack the fuck out of you irl

He doxxd my family and posted it on here. How tf isn’t that bannable? If I ever see you you’re getting fucked up

You’re a fucking pussy
    after you threatened to swat me and call me a pedo for 8 pages, not only is that banable but it was crossing criminal boundaries since your slander involved a minor and threatening to report a false crime like that is fucking sick, but I thought we talked everything over, maybe you should stop coming at people like this. you might get at the wrong person thats going through shit too.
    Last edited by 3viction; December 12th, 2023 at 02:57 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Why every time I’m so sure they loyal to me I get played

- - - Updated - - -

Smh…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1

- - - Updated - - -

I’d smack the fuck out of you irl
    I really hope we run in to each other one day so you get your chance little boy

Battle Record
    0-2

I’ve been hearing voices in my head again since July… but they was just dormant and really been there giving myself the finger and stuff since I ran out of work crying that day cause I knew they were back

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nohbody false… all false… who told you that?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah… maybe you should come out the dark and tell me what’s really going on too

- - - Updated - - -

I did.,, I’m not a pussy I’ve always stood for what was coming for me… this time waking up and finally being aware it’s different cause everyone watching and you’re kind of locked

- - - Updated - - -

My bf broke up with me for like the 4th time these past 2 months and I just have to make sure he stay gone… ESPECIALLY when they open up all the closets too

- - - Updated - - -

When they untie me I can… in fact sometimes I can even break thru the ropes im so mad

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they risk and do all that cause I’m the pussy… sure

- - - Updated - - -

Kevin not my pyre… i assume they played and manipulated everybody… im glad they on your side and not mine

- - - Updated - - -

He makes me extremely sick like I’m allergic to him on a anaphylactic level… I wasn’t sleeping with him either

- - - Updated - - -

Did them bitches hop on fat boys shit too… I will fall the fuck out… nah I wasn’t sleeping with him either

- - - Updated - - -

I can be a bitch too…

- - - Updated - - -

Just don’t know what to do cause I mentally can’t handle fighting ie reference first page I Tried and they starting drama on purpose

- - - Updated - - -

Physical fighting I can handle but not only did they sleep me they tied me down too

- - - Updated - - -

You’re right… I’m fucked and can’t do shit about it right now

- - - Updated - - -

They’re hitting me full force and I didn’t leap back into work and school and it’s only been 3 days and I crashed tonight… I could t walk in I was crying again

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not me it’s not my god on my body and I want them off

- - - Updated - - -

It’s that… ok… well then why was I doing so good Nov - Jul even had $500 saved…

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not my taste it’s not my god it feels gross and leave me alone… I don’t want to be your miracle or have anything to do with this

- - - Updated - - -

Them*

- - - Updated - - -

I rarely start fights… I was minding my business writing.
    They set me up with the 2 dope heads and I fell right into it… I thought k was just narcaleptic until I saw R high - I’ve never been around or had anything like that

- - - Updated - - -

So what’s up with that and why… I don’t understand why nobody will tell me anything about what’s been going since like 97

- - - Updated - - -

Going on*

- - - Updated - - -

I thought he was the one finally… and since for some reason I stole the bank account twice… I’ll just return the promise ring and use that for Xmas shopping why everyone pretend though? What did I do for real…

- - - Updated - - -

They knew I prefer to blend then stand out in a crowd too. That doesn’t help my mental either

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone takes selfies… why are mine so hated on?

- - - Updated - - -

You’re right you didn’t… you had your babies dad do it. Dont ever think I have your back agai.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing but betrayal… so you get what you give right? WHO the fuck did I betray

- - - Updated - - -

If you get her out of me then I can

- - - Updated - - -

He got a girl anyway… I’ll be ok but I trusted him and didn’t date since the 3 muffled bangs and trusted him not to play or hurt me

- - - Updated - - -

I probably am dead now… but up and down the east coast for real? WHO and how they get away with that though?

- - - Updated - - -

He is special… but he traded me too

- - - Updated - - -

If he really was mine bd wouldn’t have touched her to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t mean to type bd

Get this tapping typing spirit infection away from me once and for all please… I don’t know how to

- - - Updated - - -

He*

- - - Updated - - -

I despise anyone controlling or manipulating me… no go old sick man

- - - Updated - - -

I mean who besides the people that were closest sat there watched the entire shit let them but still confused. what I don’t understand… I want to know what lies they told about me for real to make everyone betray me when I was built loyal

- - - Updated - - -

Struggling… yeah right kanan you were prolly more privelaged then me… sell your sob story though

- - - Updated - - -

Why am I talking shit to you? I believed the 2001 shit was over when… but you went and intentionally steeled my man out so you can fuck him

- - - Updated - - -

Seeked my man out*

- - - Updated - - -

Someone really think my body is theirs to share

- - - Updated - - -

Before I get shot again probably… will somebody please explain to me what’s really going on

- - - Updated - - -

When I was making your money I had 2 cars one of which was a drop an average of $2k in my bank account and like 6 credit cards so like… whose the real lick bitch what’s your excuse…

- - - Updated - - -

Take back your own shit and tell the truth for once

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sure you all be happy for many years to come… I’m not fighting for a man who can do that type of stuff to me

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn’t even hold $15 to give my mom change… it’s the stranger in the shade that make me sick like this and why won’t they leave me alone

- - - Updated - - -

But as soon as I’m untied and not slept… I’m stilll going to beat your ass though

- - - Updated - - -

Damn she fucked all your boys huh… that’s ok “she married now” and I’ll never now too

- - - Updated - - -

That’s who you were talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

What’s any of that have to do anything with me to even begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t help it… what would you do?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    42-43

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I’ve been hearing voices in my head again since July… but they was just dormant and really been there giving myself the finger and stuff since I ran out of work crying that day cause I knew they were back

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nohbody false… all false… who told you that?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah… maybe you should come out the dark and tell me what’s really going on too

- - - Updated - - -

I did.,, I’m not a pussy I’ve always stood for what was coming for me… this time waking up and finally being aware it’s different cause everyone watching and you’re kind of locked

- - - Updated - - -

My bf broke up with me for like the 4th time these past 2 months and I just have to make sure he stay gone… ESPECIALLY when they open up all the closets too

- - - Updated - - -

When they untie me I can… in fact sometimes I can even break thru the ropes im so mad

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they risk and do all that cause I’m the pussy… sure

- - - Updated - - -

Kevin not my pyre… i assume they played and manipulated everybody… im glad they on your side and not mine

- - - Updated - - -

He makes me extremely sick like I’m allergic to him on a anaphylactic level… I wasn’t sleeping with him either

- - - Updated - - -

Did them bitches hop on fat boys shit too… I will fall the fuck out… nah I wasn’t sleeping with him either

- - - Updated - - -

I can be a bitch too…

- - - Updated - - -

Just don’t know what to do cause I mentally can’t handle fighting ie reference first page I Tried and they starting drama on purpose

- - - Updated - - -

Physical fighting I can handle but not only did they sleep me they tied me down too

- - - Updated - - -

You’re right… I’m fucked and can’t do shit about it right now

- - - Updated - - -

They’re hitting me full force and I didn’t leap back into work and school and it’s only been 3 days and I crashed tonight… I could t walk in I was crying again

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not me it’s not my god on my body and I want them off

- - - Updated - - -

It’s that… ok… well then why was I doing so good Nov - Jul even had $500 saved…

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not my taste it’s not my god it feels gross and leave me alone… I don’t want to be your miracle or have anything to do with this

- - - Updated - - -

Them*

- - - Updated - - -

I rarely start fights… I was minding my business writing.
    They set me up with the 2 dope heads and I fell right into it… I thought k was just narcaleptic until I saw R high - I’ve never been around or had anything like that

- - - Updated - - -

So what’s up with that and why… I don’t understand why nobody will tell me anything about what’s been going since like 97

- - - Updated - - -

Going on*

- - - Updated - - -

I thought he was the one finally… and since for some reason I stole the bank account twice… I’ll just return the promise ring and use that for Xmas shopping why everyone pretend though? What did I do for real…

- - - Updated - - -

They knew I prefer to blend then stand out in a crowd too. That doesn’t help my mental either

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone takes selfies… why are mine so hated on?

- - - Updated - - -

You’re right you didn’t… you had your babies dad do it. Dont ever think I have your back agai.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing but betrayal… so you get what you give right? WHO the fuck did I betray

- - - Updated - - -

If you get her out of me then I can

- - - Updated - - -

He got a girl anyway… I’ll be ok but I trusted him and didn’t date since the 3 muffled bangs and trusted him not to play or hurt me

- - - Updated - - -

I probably am dead now… but up and down the east coast for real? WHO and how they get away with that though?

- - - Updated - - -

He is special… but he traded me too

- - - Updated - - -

If he really was mine bd wouldn’t have touched her to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t mean to type bd

Get this tapping typing spirit infection away from me once and for all please… I don’t know how to

- - - Updated - - -

He*

- - - Updated - - -

I despise anyone controlling or manipulating me… no go old sick man

- - - Updated - - -

I mean who besides the people that were closest sat there watched the entire shit let them but still confused. what I don’t understand… I want to know what lies they told about me for real to make everyone betray me when I was built loyal

- - - Updated - - -

Struggling… yeah right kanan you were prolly more privelaged then me… sell your sob story though

- - - Updated - - -

Why am I talking shit to you? I believed the 2001 shit was over when… but you went and intentionally steeled my man out so you can fuck him

- - - Updated - - -

Seeked my man out*

- - - Updated - - -

Someone really think my body is theirs to share

- - - Updated - - -

Before I get shot again probably… will somebody please explain to me what’s really going on

- - - Updated - - -

When I was making your money I had 2 cars one of which was a drop an average of $2k in my bank account and like 6 credit cards so like… whose the real lick bitch what’s your excuse…

- - - Updated - - -

Take back your own shit and tell the truth for once

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sure you all be happy for many years to come… I’m not fighting for a man who can do that type of stuff to me

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn’t even hold $15 to give my mom change… it’s the stranger in the shade that make me sick like this and why won’t they leave me alone

- - - Updated - - -

But as soon as I’m untied and not slept… I’m stilll going to beat your ass though

- - - Updated - - -

Damn she fucked all your boys huh… that’s ok “she married now” and I’ll never now too

- - - Updated - - -

That’s who you were talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

What’s any of that have to do anything with me to even begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t help it… what would you do?
    Jesus Christ. God help you

Battle Record
    0-2

He could have just left and not fuck with my head and tear it all down before he did… yo fuck you foo
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    42-43

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    He could have just left and not fuck with my head and tear it all down before he did… yo fuck you foo
    You sound like u need some back shots right now

I’m still opened to dicking u down

Battle Record
    0-2

I know… @Lenox it’s all good…

- - - Updated - - -

I heard back in the day they used to torture people until they didn’t give a fuck either

- - - Updated - - -

He was one of 3 since the 3 bangs and I was being abused with twisted shit so bad I went back to when it all began. He good now not perfect but I’m glad I didn’t kill him for humiliating me. But I agree it’s time to part like that too

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t fuck with younger dudes and dating just not worth it. I’m way better on my own or as a stupid delirious bitch that can make and handle her own money.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want fame… would like to make money again… and want to know who did this to me and why?

- - - Updated - - -

I get it
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919