User Tag List

Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 47 56 57 58 67 107 ... LastLast
Showing results 841 to 855 of 1691

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: A Disciple's Thread

OMG NOOOOO… reminds me of some faggot that put that on my voicemail at work and it confused me and made me retarded and sick all day… I can’t stand opera or anybody that listens to it

- - - Updated - - -
    @Candy why did you post that? Cause it does feel like some geriatric senior citizen shriveled up dick stalker is on me. I think it’s who had me raped in myrtle beach too…

- - - Updated - - -

Even though my dad was with me I’ve had an up and down day feeling and hearing my enemies. I have to call my dr cause I never really heard voices before and I hear them like every day… I’m just so over mental illness it’s unreal!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I realize no one really cares and that’s cool but so many of my friends have gotten mad at me and cut me off and wouldn’t even tell me why… I only care about having no friends when I’m bored - but usually if I have money I can entertain myself

- - - Updated - - -

Blurry vision is pissing me off too… and yeah something as little as glasses will throw me over the edge too… cause it’s by the wrong design like they’re trying to change everything about me and who I am!

- - - Updated - - -

Multiple people are on my body in ceremony and it’s disrespectful as fuck… I’m not letting any god or stranger make me take religious vowes and demand to be my God when I don’t want to!!!! And they tapping like it’s their body not mine and like I have to listen to them FOH!

- - - Updated - - -

I guess they can’t pass me around anymore so they torture me this way every fucking day and night since that fuck boy came back around

- - - Updated - - -

I could fucking care less what they think is love or even why they’re trying to force me to get married to even begin with it feels like… hey you don’t have to come back giving me shit for real!!!! GO!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

My life is not by your design

- - - Updated - - -

Who ever woke me up 8 years ago with pics and such on my phone too is sick and twisted as fuck… did anybody get to and tell my family yet?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know how they got my body in religious rites to begin with but I want it back…

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t feel good… I’m gonna try to watch tv and go to bed

- - - Updated - - -

Especially to someone I don’t love and can’t stand their touch either

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait but you all can fix that right?!?? You all sick as hell and twisted as all fuck… take me out the witch craft zone please

- - - Updated - - -

Let me find out they got away with raping me and shooting me and selling me too for real…

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want anything to do with ANY of them… especially the 97 preset faggot ass bitch I don’t care if your daddy and brother are the police but you’re going to stay the hell away from me too!!! Nobody even cares how sick he was making me coming back around like that.

- - - Updated - - -

And every time…

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want a man, I don’t need a man… I would LOVE to be able to have sex again and to get this spirit infection out of my body once and for all

- - - Updated - - -

Who are they even allowed to and how do I protect myself from them? If you think this is new blood or take the imitation you out your mother fucking mind. I can’t be around people so sick any way so like… do what you got to do but I’m not going to sit here and be bitched around in my own body forced to live like this

- - - Updated - - -

I rather die then live hands to my face with that faggot

- - - Updated - - -

I’m tired of talking…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

its classical music lol it helps me sleep like bethovan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Candy LoL… I like green sleeves… I used to be a ballerina… so now it’s probably why I can’t stand it.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody knew… Ray said to spit on my window and he took a napkin and wiped it and dropped it on the ground. That was after they attacked me in myrtle beach but before they kicked my ass up and down the east coast ��

- - - Updated - - -

Pac like my fsmily… I have no issue or resentment in resolving his past issues either… what’s up for real? What’s the problem? Can we just solve it?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone just tapped me inappropriately and like…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m sorry but no way in hell am I gonna accept or entertain an abusive god that I didn’t even invite in or ask to speak to. On my body trying to bitch me too?!??! Nah Lord for real

- - - Updated - - -

The excruciating pain for hours every night again like a week now… but if you wanna throw it all to the past 8 years as well… like
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

i use to be a ballerena to and i lived long enough to see my friends daughter be a ballerena so im pretty proud of that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

I have been tortured for 8 fucking years… forced to share my body feel gross extreme pain and who the fuck wanna hit my belly but not protect me. GET OFF MY BODY YOU FEMINE BITCH. You have tortured me in ways I can’t even begin to make you comprehend. What you think you my God? You think I was put here for you?

- - - Updated - - -

I fucking sleep at night and can’t even get to a private or safe place to sleep… I don’t care what you fucking have I don’t want it

- - - Updated - - -

On my body in ways that only your God should - this shit is not entertaining to me it’s my ducking body you all gots to fucking go

- - - Updated - - -

Hurting me with physical pain and tapping my ass at the same time is NOT my god or religion nor is sharing my body and being bullied around in it is either.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you still hit my stomach…

- - - Updated - - -

EVERYBODY is going to get the fuck up off me for real

- - - Updated - - -

Leave me alone stalkers and let me sleep

- - - Updated - - -

ITS NOT MY GOD OR FAMILY OR COMFORT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NO… if my body is yours too I rather go meet and be with god then to share it in this way

- - - Updated - - -

Or be treated and disrespected like this. How the fuck is you a god when you a bitch ass with desperate tendencies

- - - Updated - - -

Leave me alone… stop hurting and touching me and let me sleep and get this fucking spirit infection out of me now (I just type wow twice like they really swear they can share and demand my body…. They’re just trying to make me kill myself cause believe I refuse to the death - is there any way to resolve this and speed things up?

- - - Updated - - -

To the death… it’s MY body and they shouldn’t be allowed to take away my god and change my religion so easy and any time they fucking feel like it. Well kill one of us then now - it’s my body and I’m not living being stalked tortured while they force me to kiss my hands like we will EVER be cool
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

To the death… it’s MY body and they shouldn’t be allowed to take away my god and change my religion so easy and any time they fucking feel like it. Well kill one of us then now - it’s my body and I’m not living being stalked tortured while they force me to kiss my hands like we will EVER be cool
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

What happened a week or two that the hours and hours of excruciating pain every night all night started again?

- - - Updated - - -

It started a week or 2 ago…

- - - Updated - - -

AGAIN

- - - Updated - - -

Them sick twisted rabid mother fuckers won’t stop pawing my face too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

@Candy you wanna write? Topic: if it was legal I would
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

hells yeh xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

set it up

Battle Record
    0-2

@Candy ok… I’ll tag you on open mic
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Damn @Emily I totally missed it and he’s band but tagged me - do you know what he said? HeroineIsm
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Damn @Emily I totally missed it and he’s band but tagged me - do you know what he said? HeroineIsm

Disciple, I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    ?

Battle Record
    1-0

no one does hehe

Battle Record
    1-0