User Tag List

Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 37 77 86 87 88 97 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1735

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Re: A Disciple's Thread

I apologize, Discipe.

While parousing your bullet-point rants I had made a lot of assumptions...Namely,
    -That you and your bf were on slightly rocky ground - due to you perhaps being bi & posting butt pics.

Well. I guess that was the big assumption.
    If your bf is as much to you as you say he is, I must take your word. I do read and absorb.
    Good for you then, if you have a QUALITY soulmate...

I also have a brother and sister who lead "objectivlely" better lives than me:
    I'm not jealous or anything. Very happy for them. Better salaries, better houses/car, but more importantly they are more healthy physically/mentally and also have long-term soulmates. Good for them but
    neither of them have a rap mixtape coming next month, so there's that.
    Disciple, there are no such thing as witches, spirits, future/fortune tellers are doing nothing supernatural, ummm...yeah No Gods either (but I'm open to evidence for all these things).
    You need to stop worrying about intangible superstitions and focus on your mental health issues. If those things are part of your mental health, then I suggest you, along with your therapist/doctors try to move away from the hocus pocus, which can clutter your mind and make you paranoid? I mean...you outted by seeming woried that you're infected by a witch or spirit.
    Now, to that subject matter I could probably craft a really cool/scary verse for you. To shock you as a reader. But I'm not gonna do that right now, have other things to write and am busy for now.

Apologies again for the harsh words on your bf/ (more like the concept of a bf - not his person).

Anyway. Sleep tight. Don't let the ***** ********* haunt you forever.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army
    Witches' Sabbath (Samhain) Oct. 31st
    ----
    According to Hans Baldung Grien (ca 1484-1545) and Pierre de Rostegny, aka De Lancre (1553–1631) human flesh was eaten during Sabbats, preferably children, and also human bones stewed in a special way.

The most common belief on which authors agreed is that Satan was present at the Sabbat, often as a goat or satyr, and many agreed that more demons were present. Another belief said that sometimes a person could offer his/her own body to be possessed by some demon serving as a medium.
    ----
    Samhain is seen as a liminal time, when the boundary between this world and the Otherworld could more easily be crossed. This meant the Aos Sí, the 'spirits' or 'fairies', could more easily come into our world. Most scholars see the Aos Sí as remnants of the pagan gods and nature spirits.

In anthropology, liminality (from the Latin word līmen, meaning "a threshold"[1]) is the quality of ambiguity or disorientation that occurs in the middle stage of rituals, when participants no longer hold their pre-ritual status but have not yet begun the transition to the status they will hold when the ritual is complete. During a ritual's liminal stage, participants "stand at the threshold"[2] between their previous way of structuring their identity, time, or community, and a new way, which the ritual establishes.
    -----
    The Wild Hunt is a European folk myth involving a ghostly or supernatural group of huntsmen passing in wild pursuit. The hunters may be either elves or fairies or the dead,[1] and the leader of the hunt is often a named figure associated with Woden[2](= Odin) (or other reflections of the same god, such as Alemannic Wuodan in Wuotis Heer ("Wuodan's Army") of Central Switzerland, Swabia etc.), but may variously be a historical or legendary figure like Theodoric the Great, the Danish king Valdemar Atterdag, the Welsh psychopomp Gwyn ap Nudd, biblical figures such as Herod, Cain, Gabriel or the Devil, or an unidentified lost soul or spirit either male or female.

Seeing the Wild Hunt was thought to presage some catastrophe such as war or plague, or at best the death of the one who witnessed it.[3] People encountering the Hunt might also be abducted to the underworld or the fairy kingdom.[4] In some instances, it was also believed that people's spirits could be pulled away during their sleep to join the cavalcade.[5]
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; April 30th, 2023 at 10:18 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I couldn’t read it after it said the choke and all the disrespect that came with it and all the stuff and nah

- - - Updated - - -

Just processing 2 days ago and nah idky why I did that… but maybe safety’s go off when vibes do idk… maybe you should’ve told me something

- - - Updated - - -

Trust issues especially when I’m feeling sick ��

- - - Updated - - -

Somethings going on… I feel it

- - - Updated - - -

Idk if he noticed but he said that you can tell when someone has faced death before because they no longer get scared… like when that m80 went off or gun but I don’t think it sounded like a gun but neither of us jumped

- - - Updated - - -

He saw me tongue tied before but if that’s what’s up let’s find out for real and solve it finally

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I’m fighting to stay myself again now too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

s t f u u phukking psycho

u were fun mindfuck for like 2 weekz

nice littel platonic peck on the cheek sis you're boring the fuck outta me

YOU MAKE ME, OUCH, ECHELON? look like upstanding coherent sober models of society with 1 sentence posts like Saint and Karp so likeeee

TTYL hun when I'm in tha mood
    REad that Wiki shit if ur feelin' psychic
    wh0re

sorry, that's emcee^squared~
    -=====
    I been near death once.
    -=====
    put an m80 under an old metal upside down garbage can and run away if u wanna quick thrill

or blow ur fingers off w. it like JPP

then u have ONLY ur felon-pussywhipped bf to finger u, not yourself or your 7 other psyches
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; May 5th, 2023 at 02:00 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

I just saw it idk what to think…

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like I’m going thru a car wash just dead

- - - Updated - - -

Who is that supposed to be? Nah I’ve been faithful but nice try
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

dont u ever learn from me and cut ur spam edits again lol
    to help on succintness to attract my sibling attn hmmmm

yeah im so bored i wont retire just hang here haha...thats my top alias Roy in Primal Fear Lars is Richard Gere ther's a rhyme find good instrumental or ill make u commit suicide next wk lol - lotta tylenol injested and cut ur wrist bitch

just a joke lol . again sorry im a jester. right @Lady Poet told her wall im trolling so hard but K nbd hun bbl~

Battle Record
    0-2

To: You’re Mines Still

You’re mines still

Angry? Nah I’m so sick I wanna puke
    Just like that time Ced had me crying but betrayed me like kanan did juke
    Who he save?
    Be real
    What he then turn around and do to him
    And all I see is what I see
    And now we all confused about how to or what even is a true friend
    To no end
    I rather have real then pretend
    Hoe?
    Blazer you don’t know
    So like I’m not gonna put on a show
    I wasn’t though
    But I respected many and such
    Just realized young I had a treasure not too many could touch
    So I was in a rush
    And to hold on to so much… like
    And In trading places
    I lost vision of them presidents faces
    Then you get cold
    Frozen
    And hell no even if I wasn’t with you
    After what I already been thru?
    I couldn’t and I wouldn’t do this to you
    Pathetic
    Right know I just wanna come out my skin
    It’s paper thin
    What you gonna do when they diss you too?
    You were there when I cried
    I spied 2 what ever she say and then you lied
    Pac get shot I get sliced
    Here we go - now twice
    Some advice?
    Don’t make promises you can’t keep
    And treat kind the ones you can sleep
    Nice
    Time heals?
    What you think about that?
    What time do to you?
    If that’s what’s up I had plenty to say of what it did to me
    Here we go toe to toe - I pray it’s not hoe you see
    Cause all I anticipated was friend or foe but love really was something I wondered though
    After I talked to you
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Guys? Like pharaoh I don’t even know what to say or how to respond. Hope you feel better soon
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Re: To: You’re Mines Still

Wow discipe. All it took was a quick skim to realize this is pretty damn nice, even if keyed. Truly had some depth and by far the e most authentic piece of writing I’ve ever seen from you in our short history.

Indeed and if you’d like a line of feed? The “just realized young / treasure line is quite an epic wording/phrasing flow, easily tantalizing psychos such as myself and AJ ( said cut down on the fucking spams sinacog u fkn troll). Jesus where was I

Ah yes discipe. Really nice and such a relief from your fucking boring blog that i.

Hmm u already know this sentiment I’m sure that’s why you crafted this gem for your brother pharaoh here specifically with me in mind. That’s not my huge ego taking, no that’s called reading comprehension and the fact that it’s not evry day the greates amateur wtiter on the net (me) try two dark suicide jokes on u within the same Spring. Now, Sure most of the piece could be for ur self or annny other reader. That said just wanted to appreciate the nod sis.

TTYs. Maybe. If hiatus then talk to u 10-31.

Battle Record
    0-2

It take more then that to break me TRUST

You know I was doing samples at Walmart and some guy came up to me and said if he was me he’d kill himself… I wonder how he knew but never that…. I learned no suicide the hard way
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    It take more then that to break me TRUST

You know I was doing samples at Walmart and some guy came up to me and said if he was me he’d kill himself… I wonder how he knew but never that…. I learned no suicide the hard way
    Less than a year ago I STG I was in Wal-Martc checkout area and 3 girls in a huge catfight - right in the check out lol

2 on 1 couple Minoritie Bitties on the White Slut/Ho lolllll PULLING HAIR fuckn hoes no major punches landed but visious nasty hair im sure tryina poke eyes 2 on 1
    (Not racist) BUT tucker carlson said ithat's not how White Men (EDIT lol chix) fight right?

Text AAAAND real fighting should be 1 on 1 set & clean battle to the death if u want tho right

DIscipe which is why it's hard to fucking defend myself and roast 2 sites here Sis
    whcih is why i was fuckin mad and sick of your lame shit here (thx for that OM drop)
    and just said italics mean guy coming bitch so yeah

I BROKE UP THE FIGHT ALMOST ALONE LOL Dad came in and helped plus 1 male bystander (race unimporant)
    so yeah
    and as i was gripping the girl's both arms she be all l ike
    'let go get ur hands off me'
    so what did i say to her
    I'LL LET GO WHEN U RELEASE HER HAIR [BITCH]
    shoulds said bitch but then I'd be punching a fucking ho
    and i don't like to mistreat women RIGHT DISCIP?
    LOL

Battle Record
    0-2

Hmmm… no comment or opinion

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think I ever broke up a fight BUT I got in a fight with these chicks on Main Street and a cop broke us up and had me held down to the ground and one of the bitches kicked me in the face and he let me back up to whoop her a couple more minutes before he grabbed me again LoL I thought that was mad cool of him

- - - Updated - - -

Bitches really don’t like me… I had to fight a lot
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Hmmm… no comment or opinion

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think I ever broke up a fight BUT I got in a fight with these chicks on Main Street and a cop broke us up and had me held down to the ground and one of the bitches kicked me in the face and he let me back up to whoop her a couple more minutes before he grabbed me again LoL I thought that was mad cool of him

- - - Updated - - -

Bitches really don’t like me… I had to fight a lot
    Wow Sis...yeah you speechless inith. then edit in like a GOAT bitchfight anecdote for your coolest bro duh lol

Wow yeah coolest cop ever...need more of them wow unreal that sounds true hope it is.. I know it is unreal hope u got her good

"Bitches really don’t like me… I had to fight a lot"
    NO FUCKING SHIT REALLLY? RELALY DID YOU NEED TO TYPE THIS SEnTENCE (you psychotic whore lollll)
    Yeah whole site alerady knew this u know what yeah
    go read my Tarot card with Echolon while you * * * on the ess em dee type joke so juvenill/ mysog
    so boring youre so boring plz continue or I will u need a better shrink

Battle Record
    0-2

This thread is a place to help me vent so I don’t spam the site which I was going when I was sicker… I’m feeling much better and had a medication adjustment so yeah it’s pretty boring now but you should’ve been there when I thought they tried to shoot my vv off… I still don’t know what happened!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Or the green dot on my forehead… you missed mad shit but you can’t take half of it for Bible cause it was a lot of back and forth and shit under my account misquoted or shit I didn’t even write… however some proof of the miracles in music and spirits though…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

yes this is your personal thread disciple. you can post as much as you want in here

we know you are a bit nutty and that you had your cooch shot off

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim