User Tag List

Page 9 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 135 of 1691

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Under my account...

@frankiemc Thanks Frankie... how have you been? You never responded to my last tag... worried about you and what you said.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Re: Under my account...

through hell lol i was in the instertute again got out back home.

Re: I had ribs removed so I can suck my own dick AMA

Yeahyeahyeah, w/e, racist.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by WanSko View Post
    Yeahyeahyeah, w/e, racist.
    This nigga spittin.

Battle Record
    0-2

It will all sort itself out... and you delete everything else I hope it is easy to delete all this shit too. The feds were up on here - where did they even go?

- - - Updated - - -

The only 2 IPs I have is my phone and home computer... and like why these bitches posting weird shit under my account name
    To even begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

Im ready to face it all without going insane again... I think not explaining shit is going to keep me sick.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Just an update, team:

Can now nearly completely inbibe my rather robust testicles as well. But I've hit a wall and can't go any further.

It's not that I can't stretch down there, I have no problem with that, but my mouth will not open wide enough, you know, because of my very robust testicles?

So I am now having to decide between an elective surgery to rework my jaw bone to unhinge like a hungry, gay anaconda or to have just a little bit of my testicles shaved off.

This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make, you guys!

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts send me a link to your music I wanna hear.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Let’s just solve this now...

Who had an account under my name using cla1435? This shit is so real but so fucking STUPID!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nah... how old is you for real bitch?!???

- - - Updated - - -

That’s not my karma either... getting served everything I never even put out. This bitch is so fucking stupid!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t have time for this stupid shit... I have real problems to recover from... and like fighting with some silly sick bitch isn’t one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I been saying for almost 7 years now... trace a FUCKING ip

- - - Updated - - -

WTF IS EVEN YOUR PROBLEM?!??!?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah... it is serious... I want to know who and why

- - - Updated - - -

I’m so sick and fucking tired of this stupid sick shit for real...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Let’s just solve this now...

You are assuming a lot here. We can start with the perpetrators gender.

Just because the name is 'CLA numbers' doesn't mean that any one of those letters stands for any of the female anatomy, nor does it mean that the perpetrator is a female.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the long time fans already knew what was coming, but, you know I had to do it to em..

You're assuming that anybody here cares.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Let’s just solve this now...

143 means I love you in beeper code and 5 is my code... it is also is part of my passwords... idky why anyone would care for real except someone fucking with me.

By the way... you never responded to what I wrote... @DixonButts

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I post and tell here? Cause my birth dads family might be up on here checking too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Yes

Battle Record
    0-2

Game ball...

They made me their game, hurt me, and now it feels like I’m being held hostage in my own body... if it’s not pins or taps or water or sparkles it feel like I’m being jumped and everyone just trying to bitch me and I refuse. I’m not the one who slept, sold, or raped a bitch... why I’m the one being punished? And nobody has my back... they swear I’m a give in or kill my self... 6 years straight hell. When is it all just fucking over? I don’t deserve a fucking nightmare anymore or being forced to share my body with THEIR ghosts and not mine - what they think I’m some half time switch... they can sleep me or hypnotize me so they think they really own me and can dictate my life? WTF!!!! I can’t wait until this zone is finally gone and can never come back again for real - I need more help

- - - Updated - - -

Do they really think they more important than my kids? “Hello from the other side” w Tupac

- - - Updated - - -

Yo I swear to god they forcing me to kiss my own fucking hands

- - - Updated - - -

Some prick won’t stop popping my ear like he swear he can tie a bitch down and beat me into submission. Like yo... I will so spit in your mother fucking face. Abuse repulses me...

- - - Updated - - -

NO!!! Because they will hurt and torture me just to demand to get their way and I refuse... I rather be dead... it’s MY fucking life! It’s my fucking body and I’m tired of EVERYBODY trying to run a bitch - it’s been nothing but a fucking nightmare and I just want it over now!!! EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK UP OFF ME AND MY BODY!! I swear they better not ever come back and block me from my family again

- - - Updated - - -

I’m about to throw up from downing so many nips to get the gross and abusive shit up off me and they still here... 6 years fucking straight - why they even trying to demand their way any way?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m being jumped by EVERYBODY and nobody has my back or will help me

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not turning to the people who stole my free will, raped, or abused me! I rather be tortured and dead... I refuse to ever

- - - Updated - - -

If can’t be myself and forced to feel like or live like then... I rather be dead for real. How the FUCK they even get that rite? Where the FUCK is my god and family?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I’m just gonna go off until someone make them stop

- - - Updated - - -

Not going to forced to live like them* they really get to use me as their trash can and shield

- - - Updated - - -

They think a human person is their toy or chess piece and nah I know better... I’ll never respect someone like that. How they even got those rites over me?

- - - Updated - - -

Remember wave jumping? And my sister lost her bra... like...

- - - Updated - - -

Runaway the long version... the instrumental at the end and all who they genocided and I swear I’m not the one. This bitch hurting my knee with water right now.... nah I don’t trust strangers in the shade that all got on my body without telling me or my permission and like

- - - Updated - - -

Hitting my knee* they swear they have every right to share my body with me... their ghosts... they’re so arrogant and so sure of themselves they make me fucking sick

- - - Updated - - -

They swear they gonna force me to live a witch life... I can’t even send shit back
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Game ball...

Every time I refuse to go to the people who hurt me for help I feel my heart... I can’t do that not even for you

- - - Updated - - -

I rather be dead then let them...

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t even look up songs by lyrics anymore “yo last night I just lost it I’m exhausted” but that’s all that’s running thru my head idk if the entire song appropriate

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I can’t find the song and it’s aggravating...

- - - Updated - - -

Found it... and yeah I refuse to let them type for me
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Some one tapping my ass, someone punching me in my face, this one sending circles and that one kissing my hands. How did so many people get on MY body WITHOUT my permission and why is everybody jumping me? Why are you torturing and abusing someone that can not protect or defend themselves? You can’t dictate my religion! This bitch praying when I try to talk to my god and this one etc. YO I’m so sick of this! WHY am I even being jumped to begin with. WHO? And how did they even get on it to begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

Only my bd/p or soul mate should have that rite so how?

- - - Updated - - -

And then I’m hissing in pain too!!! Yo I’m so sick of everybody it’s not even funny...

- - - Updated - - -

You can’t sit here and insist on demanding what you say I want when I don’t even want it... no is no and stop disrespecting me and my body. And then that bitch can get the fuck up off my soul too... HOW?! How do people get the rite or opportunity to do this to most likely someone they never even met, GET THE FUCK UP OFF ME... I deserve to know and choose who is on MY body!

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid bitch trying to pray opposite me when I pray too... get off me you are dimming my light. And why you keep asking for forgiveness when I try to pray to MY god but you’re not even sorry and won’t stop. ENOUGH nothing but a bunch of disrespectful twisted bitches and I’m tired.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop hurting my body and face please
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

They’re doing it again... my face hurts so bad I can’t even smile. Like every fucking day and night. I’m so tired of these desperate bitches for real... I don’t understand how any fucking hater can just attach themselves to your soul and body without even getting permission to begin with.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919