User Tag List

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 ... LastLast
Showing results 406 to 420 of 1160

Thread: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Diasick

Re: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Nobodies ducking your whack ass to only way you can beat anyone half decent is by biting or from the cat fish accounts. I already have an easy win over you and that’s all you are no point in battling echalon a bunch of times

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    Nobodies ducking your whack ass to only way you can beat anyone half decent is by biting or from the cat fish accounts.
    'Moved off the grid'

'On a forum at 4:30am reeeeeeeeeeeing out on people'

'Eating 3rd, 4th, and 11th breakfasts'
    AI

Diasick

Both you fuckers ducked the pink slip and I said it would only apply to me lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    'Moved off the grid'

'On a forum at 4:30am reeeeeeeeeeeing out on people'

'Eating 3rd, 4th, and 11th breakfasts'

Look at the time between my posts and your post also you’re online complaining About people being online you’re not very smart
    Last edited by Diasick; December 17th, 2021 at 04:45 AM

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Nobodies ducking your whack ass to only way you can beat anyone half decent is by biting or from the cat fish accounts. I already have an easy win over you and that’s all you are no point in battling echalon a bunch of times
    There's no cat fish accounts, you delusional bison.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Both you fuckers ducked the pink slip and I said it would only apply to me lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the time between my posts and your post also you’re online complaining About people being online you’re not very smart
    Notice you're the one asking to be deleted because you can't physically leave. You have a problem... a mental one to go along with your physical deformations, morbid obesity, and apparently 'disabilities'.

Meanwhile... I'm headed to the gym now (totally foreign concept to your gelatin like body composition). Only reason I'm on here was to kill the time between getting up (around 4 am) and when the gym opens (5 am).
    AI

Diasick

Once again, a complete swing and a miss on your fact comprehension, I want my account deleted because of the shady shit our fine young admins are doing that's all they been doing since being admin and lying about some tournament to get yall dumb asses here.

also you're most likely up to kill time until dunkin opens, donut curls don't count as exercise bud.

also I barely know who the fuck you are so stop spamming me with your nonsense.

why would anyone fuck with a cash prize especially if dagel has anything to do with it since you know he still owes for his last tournament.

- - - Updated - - -

Chrit: raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr notice me.

Battle Record
    34-10

Once again, a complete swing and a miss on your fact comprehension, I want my account deleted because of the shady shit our fine young admins are doing that's all they been doing since being admin and lying about some tournament to get yall dumb asses here.

also you're most likely up to kill time until dunkin opens, donut curls don't count as exercise bud.

why would anyone fuck with a cash prize especially if dagel has anything to do with it since you know he still owes for his last tournament.

- - - Updated - - -

Granted. Also, I have nothing to do with Aaron's audio tournament.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

He got reading problems. Everybody who’s anybody knows them sign ups start January 1st and battles go up February 1st if they been paying attention to what I’m saying. Dia just 10 steps behind.

Battle Record
    34-10

Fat fuck doesn't even walk.

Battle Record
    41-13

- - - Updated - - -

lmao

Come on bro... we are not alike.

If I asked how much you bench, the answer would be 'the whole game'.

I'll be nice though. Here's a compliment.

We excel at different things.

I have things like trapezius muscles and deltoids. You have things like temple fat and eyebrow rolls.

I've recorded music with talented artists. You're recorded databases because forums are your life.

I do deadlifts. You lift your dead weight to the door to collect your delivered Little Caesars because you're an unhealthy poor.
    AI

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Smh…

Ya’ll killing the vibes in here arguing with that guy…

Real talk.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

In all seriousness, Dia has some obvious mental issues and is delusional as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Smh…

Ya’ll killing the vibes in here arguing with that guy…

Real talk.
    Bro you kill my vibes every time you speak. I will destroy everything you hold dear

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

My guy…. I will strangle you with your own Jane Fonda tube socks, PUSSY.

Pull up.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Lmfao Jane fonda fuckin slaughtered me

Battle Record
    51-15

Still love you, brother <3