User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 72

Thread: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Complete Week 1 AVAILABLE NOW)

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Ryno vs. Malediction AVAILABLE NOW)

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    How many lines did you drop? You're looking at 30-seconds per bar.

But the setups are better than maledictions entire verse.
    AI

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Ryno vs. Malediction AVAILABLE NOW)

I think that's 8 minutes. That works. No problem. Orc vs. The Real Spit that will be on the vodcast's Choice Recaps is 30 lines a piece. I'm looking forward to that. The back and forth really gets me involved and it feels like a play-by-play.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Phalanx vs. Echelon will be premiering soon.

Battle Record
    3-17

dont worry Wuxia you're doing a good job ..
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    32-6

Thanks, Mal. Appreciate it.

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Phalanx vs. Echelon AVAILABLE NOW)

Phalanx vs. Echelon now available in OP.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Phalanx vs. Echelon AVAILABLE NOW)

Phalanx vs. Echelon now available in OP.
    Just listened.

You have the fucking patience of a saint to break down some of the stuff I had to read.
    AI

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    Just listened.

You have the fucking patience of a saint to break down some of the stuff I had to read.
    Lmao. I have to read every verse multiple times regardless how I feel about them because of the process I go through in putting together each segment. But every time I read 'SEX MOLESTATION' and 'PLEASURE IS LAND' I was just fucking gone. It's a lot like indoctrination, or Stockholm Syndrome. It becomes a part of you.
    Last edited by Wuxia; December 10th, 2021 at 11:54 AM

Battle Record
    5-0

Way gone @ that phalanx echelon breakdown

Battle Record
    41-13

Lmao. I have to read every verse multiple times regardless how I feel about them because of the process I go through in putting together each segment. But every time I read 'SEX MOLESTATION' and 'PLEASURE IS LAND' I was just fucking gone. It's a lot like indoctrination, or Stockholm Syndrome. It becomes a part of you.
    I remember running a league many moons ago where we would take the worst of the week and make it a challenge to take the concepts and make a readable verse out of it.

I'm not sure even I could do that with some of the stuff this week.
    AI

It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

That’s actually a cool idea, trying to elevate the shittiest verse. Issue is there weren’t even concepts in most of Mal and Echelon’s verses

Battle Record
    41-13

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Grimm View Post
    That’s actually a cool idea, trying to elevate the shittiest verse. Issue is there weren’t even concepts in most of Mal and Echelon’s verses
    We'd get pretty liberal with it

Like...

Ready for war..settle the score..FOOL'S SHIEK..
    I'm putting 'GOLD IN A BOX' like Jewlrey..

Would become something like:
    This bitch though? Not the kid to get bit or flipped, yo
    If his shit is the gold standard, then the world is switchin to crypto
    AI

Battle Record
    5-0

I’m dropping all ‘gold in a box’ lines next week

Battle Record
    32-6

Lmao.

I don't think they are really all that interested in battling, they've both been here for a considerable amount of time. They're familiar with, at the very least, what should be expected from a text battlers perspective.

I think they're just topical writers, or just writers who enjoy rap music, and Zunto reached out to them with a mention, which they misconstrued as a gesture of a good, kindhearted friend, asking for their help to save the universe. So, against all better judgment, they signed up.

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

yeah tell em.. smh