User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 91

Thread: Is anyone out there?!!!

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Is anyone out there?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Corpse View Post
    you don't see the genius behind it.
    Lollllllll

Smh…. What a fucking ass clown.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by kewl jey View Post
    I think LLL would be better if we kept it ongoing. And perhaps bi-weekly due dates. With that established, we could do the 1-2 Punch League here as well, so in that week extension, we can hold the 1-2 Punch League and have the dates coincide so that there is always activity taking place. Also, I wouldn't go about trying to cherrypick talents from other sites, or trying to persuade former active members to come back with money and whatnot. We focus primarily on the folks here. The here and now.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who all the people are, but Lil' Corpse, whoever you are, you want to try it out? You're that one guy, right? That guy who used to run the site? Fuck what was your name. Neighbor?
    Broke? And lil corpse is Dia

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Broke? And lil corpse is Dia
    Yeah. Sup, dude? Oh yeah, Dia. I recognized the angst, just couldn't put a name to it. Lol.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Woooo!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

So, not only do I think LLL should be an ongoing league, but kind of like, episodic, with each week being an event in itself. And there should be qualifiers to get in. Since voting will be an issue, an anonymous panel of judges can be used. 3. One judge votes on all battles each week, maybe 4 battles tops. Then provides a summary of their judgment, like a mag. And then we alternate judges each week.

nah dia, not putting any energy towards this site anymore, it can die.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Corpse View Post
    nah dia, not putting any energy towards this site anymore, it can die.
    Just keep telling us on every post how upset you are and that you aren’t going to help the site because no one cares

Battle Record
    86-54

So, not only do I think LLL should be an ongoing league, but kind of like, episodic, with each week being an event in itself. And there should be qualifiers to get in. Since voting will be an issue, an anonymous panel of judges can be used. 3. One judge votes on all battles each week, maybe 4 battles tops. Then provides a summary of their judgment, like a mag. And then we alternate judges each week.
    Everyone gone though bro.

Battle Record
    32-6

Everyone gone though bro.
    Then would it be possible to get a mod so I can do some LLL-related events. Have like, 1 or 2 battles. I'm sure there are floaters still around that are interested in text battling.

Battle Record
    86-54

Then would it be possible to get a mod so I can do some LLL-related events. Have like, 1 or 2 battles. I'm sure there are floaters still around that are interested in text battling.
    Yup

Just keep telling us on every post how upset you are and that you aren’t going to help the site because no one cares
    didn't you ask me? rofl

usually when you set shit up people swing through, no one was here last time we started up LLL and 1-2

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Dia as in Eviction on NC?

Really I think the only chance of saving text battling is to collaborate with NC. I’m pretty sure Sharp (admin) has reached out with the idea before - NC hosts a tourney/league, everyone hops over there for that one, then it’s RB’s turn and everyone comes here, and so on. Never have overlapping leagues or tourneys. There’s just not enough people left that do this to sustain two simultaneous events. On that note, a league is about to pop off on NC, sign ups still happening for the next few days.
    3TC

Battle Record
    24-4

Sup hoes
    CΛVEMEN
    Axe

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    Dia as in Eviction on NC?

Really I think the only chance of saving text battling is to collaborate with NC. I’m pretty sure Sharp (admin) has reached out with the idea before - NC hosts a tourney/league, everyone hops over there for that one, then it’s RB’s turn and everyone comes here, and so on. Never have overlapping leagues or tourneys. There’s just not enough people left that do this to sustain two simultaneous events. On that note, a league is about to pop off on NC, sign ups still happening for the next few days.
    I like this idea. Like, NC hold an event, RB hold an event, Finals participants from both events face each other in another event, like, the 2 event winners against each other, and the 2 runner ups against each other. I'm down to handle RB's side if Sharp can handle NC.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Broker’s trolling is truly fascinating.

God tier.

My guy starts something, does a great job, gets told to stfu and he bounces.