User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Wk 14 Champ Match: Phalanx 8-0 vs Fresh 3-0 - Phalanx Wins

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Wk 14 Champ Match: Phalanx 8-0 vs Fresh 3-0 - Phalanx Wins

Punches due Thursday
    Voting ends on Sunday

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Fresh
    Last edited by Phalanx; November 24th, 2022 at 11:34 AM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Wk 13 Champ Match: Phalanx 8-0 vs Fresh 3-0

Good luck

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

I'll creep w/ the chef's knife, Make sure the dweeby fucker bleeds & suffers
    8 pieces when Fresh sliced after I roll on 'em w/ the blade like a pizza cutter

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Here’s some food for thought; quit rapping, such a gay deplorable waste
    your punches Arbitrarily... unless it’s some Random retard w/ the same horrible taste

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: Wk 13 Champ Match: Phalanx 8-0 vs Fresh 3-0 - Open For Votes

Liked "dweeby fucker", strong insult. Chef's knife/fresh sliced was a nice extra touch. The positioning of "8 pieces" is a bit Yoda-ish but I appreciate its there to align with "I'll creep with". Similes are one of my least favourite approaches but "roll on em with the blade" & "Pizza cutter" idea was dope.

The "food for thought" & "horrible taste" shit was nice, think a bit of meat in between would've finished it off, NPI & pause if necessary. Sorry to be a cunt but arbitrarily should be arbitrary, that's minor though. "deplorable waste" is another strong insult, some strange parallels between the 2 bars. I think the closing part is where the biggest separation is, I've seen you drop better recently but in fairness Phal's name doesn't give you much to work with either.

Vote Phalanx

Battle Record
    3-17

ths is the worst i've seen from you guys. b/c alll fresh had to do was out shine phal and didnt my vote goes to phal... no offence fresh

v- phal
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Phal - Pretty cool bar. Wording was solid as per usual, the tie ins were there, fresh slice / pizza angle is solid enough for a np

Fresh - I'm honestly shocked you won last week with a hold your head high idiom concept, but man... The arbitrarily wp is fire to me... And not in a ha ha troll way, i think it's really dope and fresh... The wp is smooth, the "random" tie in was passable to bring it together. This is a good concept executed well enough

Good battle and props to both... I prefer Fresh's concept overall and it was a bit more enjoyable for me conceptually

Don't think I've voted against Phal before on RB but Fresh gets my vote this week
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Fresh, I read this so many times trying to make this wordplay hit clean coz the idea is really good lol. It's just too much of a stretch.

Phal, wording and execution are tight, concept is really just okish but it hits and spun just fresh enough to not feel too played.

This is actually close, good concept vs good execution.

Vote Phal.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    31-1

phal was very safe here, everything was fine, connections good, just a very safe bar that could never be hated

fresh came with very cool wp and the concept is dope, and for that he got this one for me

v/ fresh

heavyweight champ spar here boys. I like that wordplay Fresh, it was nice and never saw it before so props, creative and its not a stretch to me imo, pronounces just fine. Phal you took a pretty good concept and executed it very well- i think what i liked the most was the way you structured your bar in terms of set up and flow overall. my Vote going to Phalanx on this one

Battle Record
    5-0

Arbitrary lmfaoooofkfnfjdjddnn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Wk 14 Champ Match: Phalanx 8-0 vs Fresh 3-0 - Open For Votes

V Phal both were decent,phal executed better simple but effective concept