User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Wk 15 Kill Spree 6-2 Vs Fitzgerald 1-0 - Spree wins

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Wk 15 Kill Spree 6-2 Vs Fitzgerald 1-0 - Spree wins

Punches due Thursday
    Voting ends on Sunday

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Fitzgerald @Kill Spree
    Last edited by MV; November 27th, 2022 at 06:41 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Wk 15 Kill Spree 6-6 Vs Fitzgerald 1-0

check

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Wk 15 Kill Spree 6-2 Vs Fitzgerald 1-0

Check

we kno ur gay,

confess all the dickin! fuck this battle i regret the decision...
    cuz if i total this fag the homo will beg for head on collisions

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

You wife said you don’t run game & damn THAT whore fat
    There’s no Fitz Magic…
    But lets me toss the pig around w/the team more than that quarterback

Battle Record
    31-1

Re: Wk 15 Kill Spree 6-2 Vs Fitzgerald 1-0 - Open For Votes

Fitz- Funny and solid, never heard someone say they're going to total someone but tbh the rest works well enough that I'm not bothered by that so much. Good bar, definitely a hit here.

Spree- Never been a fan of sports related punches tbh, but this was a solid flip and play on his name. Good concept overall and reasonable setup. Wording wasn't really to die for imo and was probably the weakest part of this, but the punch/concept/flip are all good and that holds higher rank to me.

Going to actually edge Spree here but it's honestly as close as it gets. Solid battle.

V/ Spree.

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Vote - Spree

Head on collission wasnt a bad bar. Definitely could work in a 10-16line battle, but more as a middle verse jab. It hits, just doesn't have the sting for a stand alone bar.
    Fitzmagic wasnt bad. Perhaps a dated reference, but it was set up pretty nicely, despite bordering on being wordy.

It was a close one, but I feel like Spree had the more complete & effective bar.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I thought both were decent but ks hit a little harder

v/ spree

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

With Fitz it all came down to the tie-in and I really didn't get all that enthused over it. "cuz if i total this fag" could have been fleshed out better, I don't know if "I'll total this piece of shit" makes any sense to you, but like, you could have perhaps ran with something like that to help with the "head-on collisions" tie-in, just to add more creativity to the punch. If totaling fags were an actual thing it would have worked in your favor. With Kill Spree's, you can see where I was getting at, first he went with the setup of his chick being overweight, then when he executed the punch he said "let's me toss the pig around", which was a creative way to tie in his wordplay and do as much for the football build that he possibly could without sabotaging his bar with bloat.

vote - kill spree

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

I thought futz came alright, was a solid jab but not a haymakers sprees was decent and I liked the way everything related in the set up to the punch too

V/spree

Battle Record
    86-54

Spree win