User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mv

2 50.00%
  • Fresh

2 50.00%
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: MV vs Fresh (MV Wins)

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

MV vs Fresh (MV Wins)

https://i.ibb.co/s50yBz8/RBFL.jpg

A CHAMPION will be crowned!

http://rapbattles.com/forum/Leagues&...ts/FLTItle.png

House Rules
    Verse Length - 16 Lines
    Verse Due - January 6th, 2023

@MV @Fresh
    Last edited by Phalanx; February 27th, 2023 at 06:45 PM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: MV vs Fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Ok, buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Thats my country's jargon.
    Man, shut your bitch ass up before I hang you from blue bayou’s 4’ balcony with your own tube socks.
    Stop committing cultural appropriation, my nigga
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    your pale ass shouldn't be saying it or typing it anywhere. Thats why the culture has trouble fucking with your type. your ignorance and lack of respect.
    You’re such a fuckin pussy… literally a bitch, through n’ through
    I’ll get ya beta male me a nigga pass on your behalf and ain’t shit you gon’ do
    Your whore don’t give u pussy, you’ll never satisfy her, so stop
    That bitch’ll deep throat my Deify present it, now she just worships cock
    Spoiler alert, you’re not tough… tell the truth or ill make sure ur death isn’t clean
    If I Sensai Kreese in your story, I’ll poke more holes in you than in that dudes prison scene
    You’re a nobody, I’m a spectacle... MV a name you won’t see mentioned
    It doesn’t matter where we meet… I’ll turn anyplace into a nose-bleed section
    Let me lay it out, you were nothing at rap Royalty n you’re even less over here
    Your only Crowning achievement will be the dental work needed after my message is clear
    I would beat your ass.
    Dude is soft as fuck but acts like he’s known as tough
    The only good thing about being ten-ply is it helps to soak up the blood
    Fight me? You can’t even fight poverty so stop tryna act hard
    These hand’ll put you in a poor state forever... when I bury you in your own back yard

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: MV vs Fresh

The Fly Downs - Nowhere to Go - 2022-11-11 - Cafe Dekcuf - Ottawa, Ontario
    ^on youtube
    nice band bro. i see you!

its crazy your performance was foreshadowing of all the things you'd do
    because we dont want to hear your shitty lyrics...even if its really Blue
    i googled 106th and park and thought i saw your stupid face, boy you got to admit it
    wearing glasses you look like Blind Fury, and just like him youll never write a bar unassisted
    just take my advice do the opposite of what you are doing now, im tryna help
    you work so hard for bars with Homophones its probably why u aint learn to sound like yourself
    you and Phal scheming i see your placement and ya seeding, im sounding off the alarm
    Fresh been sitting on a punch for me all season, and Phalanx lookin sus with a waterlogged arm
    https://beaverboxing.ca/
    321 King Edward Ave,Ottawa, ON K1N 7M5, Canada. im reserving for the 10th. are you putting up or what?
    real tough til i named a gym close by, i'd actually pull up so the bitch in you started showing
    i would have had a Fresh Body for the New Year and without a resolution, yours would be decomposing
    you might want to bring those "hitmen" you saved your friend from to finish the job you
    won't be able to do with your hands.
    this motherfucker almost believed i outsmarted 2 assassins lmao
    i wont break the assassins creed,last thoughts me killing u, ur friend an yall fam instantly
    the jokes on me? Animus explain to ur blood line why they all have to share the same memory
    blue busted this pussy n sent him home and you still acting like an elite wordsmith
    because now its bacterial life living in your little hole, were you're just burning and pissed
    Last edited by MV; January 6th, 2023 at 07:46 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: MV vs Fresh (Open for Votes)

Spoiler alert, you’re not tough… tell the truth or ill make sure ur death isn’t clean
    If I Sensai Kreese in your story, I’ll poke more holes in you than in that dudes prison scene
    Your only Crowning achievement will be the dental work needed after my message is clear
    These hand’ll put you in a poor state forever... when I bury you in your own back yard
    Vs
    i googled 106th and park and thought i saw your stupid face, boy you got to admit it
    wearing glasses you look like Blind Fury, and just like him youll never write a bar unassisted
    you work so hard for bars with Homophones its probably why u aint learn to sound like yourself
    you and Phal scheming i see your

This was a cool battle in the end I think fresh had a few misses but some decent bars in there too. MV really should’ve won this he had some great concepts but the execution left them falling a little flatter than they should have. But I enjoyed reading this battle and fresh just edged it.
    V/fresh

Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Light jab w/ the personal
    This was cool.
    Nice.
    Light jab
    Pretty sure MV isnt from RR? That said this was kind of mild

I feel like I'm missing something here with the ten-ply reference? I dunno. This didn't do a lot for me.
    [B]This was okay. Light jab.

The Fly Downs - Nowhere to Go - 2022-11-11 - Cafe Dekcuf - Ottawa, Ontario
    ^on youtube
    nice band bro. i see you!

Assuming the video us actualky Fresh, this was a light personal jab.
    This was funny, but hindered by a but of wordiness. Still decent.
    This didn't do much for me.
    you and Phal scheming i see your placement and ya seeding, im sounding off the alarm
    Fresh been sitting on a punch for me all season, and Phalanx lookin sus with a waterlogged arm
    This was funny. I cant lie.

real tough til i named a gym close by, i'd actually pull up so the bitch in you started showing
    i would have had a Fresh Body for the New Year and without a resolution, yours would be decomposing
    Cool concept, but the sting is lessened by the slightly wordy execution.

i wont break the assassins creed,last thoughts me killing u, ur friend an yall fam instantly
    the jokes on me? Animus explain to ur blood line why they all have to share the same memory
    Creative jab.
    blue busted this pussy n sent him home and you still acting like an elite wordsmith
    because now its bacterial life living in your little hole, were you're just burning and pissed
    This didn't do it for me.
    Bar 1 - MV
    Bar 2 - Fresh
    Bar 3 - Fresh
    Bar 4 - MV
    Bar 5 - MV
    Bar 6 - MV
    Bar 7 - Fresh

Honestly this was close as fuck. Both had some solid shots and cool spins on personals. I think MV dug a little deeper here, and edged it in terms of creativity.
    Truth be told, I would have predicted Fresh to take this, but I gotta call them how I see 'em.

Vote - MV

Battle Record
    1-0

I’m guessing MV isn’t black and his gf is, and thus he took offense to you saying the n word? I get bae ta mail, and I see that you’re calling him one, but the execution could’ve been better. It’s an ok jab.

I was gonna call this a reach cause I honestly didn’t know you could pronounce it “dēify,” but TIL. Carry on.

Had to google this, but alright. My only issue is that “crease” is a weird thing to call an inconsistency or a lie. Cool punch though.

I can only take the personals at face value. I do like this bar, but he sort of took the sting out of you talking about beating him up by posting quotes (that I can only take at face value, again) about trying to box you irl or whatever.

Not knowing the history, I can only really judge the wordplay, which is fine but not amazing.

Idk what you mean by “ten-ply”

Your execution could’ve been better. You can’t even fight poverty was funny and promising, but the rest of the bar is just aight.

Are you saying Blue Bayou is his ghostwriter? Or that he’s an alt for him? Idgi. Personal preference ig, but personals are either great or corny to me. I don’t see the point of posting a link of who I’m to assume is him, if all you’re gonna do is drop a light jab (bars) about the lighting of the venue. (Not singling you out, because Fresh’s personals didn’t do much of anything for me either)

I guess you were saying Blue is his ghostwriter. I couldn’t tell from that clip if he looks like Blind Fury or not, but this was alright.

That’s slick. I like that. Especially since he did pull out some quasi-generic homophone puns for his verse.

I got nothing. r/whoosh.

Solid, though I think that could’ve been worded/executed better. The wording and flow sort of take some of the sting off.

Ngl, I don’t get this. But I don’t like and I must/ animus.

I’m the type who thinks no wordplay at all is better than forced wordplay. Back to real/bacterial ain’t it. Burning and pissed honestly makes it cornier imo. Also again, this probably could’ve been executed in a way that would make it more impactful. You ended on your worst bar tbh.

This is close af; it truly could go either way. Which is why I wanted to avoid voting, because in a battle so close, I’m not sure that someone with no knowledge of y’all’s past should help decide a battle that has so many insider references. That said, we’re all just huddled up in our hoodies, trying to keep warm as the heat death of the online rap forum universe envelops us, so fuck it, a vote’s a vote.

I gotta go with Fresh. Personals are sort of a wash here for me; I didn’t get many of them and none of them were that amazing at face value regardless. Fresh takes this because I think he executed his concepts better than MV. MV has solid wordplay concepts, but instead of focusing on maximizing the impact of a good pun, he gave us okay punchlines and then sprinkled some associative wordplay in there for window dressing. He had a good verse, but I think he really could’ve won this convincingly with better execution. Fresh’s flow is also a lot crisper. Good battle y’all.

Vote- Fresh

Battle Record
    19-1

Battle Record
    1-0

V.MV/Close battle..Fresh had some good wordplay, MV was more direct with his shots

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

vs

this battle had too many misses imo .. it was close but probably not in the good way

I got MV with better misses

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Lmfao

Battle Record
    96-70

This is a joke I clearly had the better verse here. Close it and give him the win. This kinda shit sucks the motivation right outta me

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

vs

both verses were pretty bad and hard to find quotes. I felt that the wording was all over the place and I was just trying hard to read this with some kind of flow. I felt the quote from fresh was a good concept but the overall wording was trash, no real setup at all. MV's bar wasn't worded great either but it tied in okish. A bit too wordy but the concept was ok.

v/MV
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    19-1

MV wins 4-2.