User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK 2: Ryno Vs Echelon - Ryno Wins

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 2: Ryno Vs Echelon - Ryno Wins

Punches due Thursday
    Voting ends on Sunday

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Ryno @Echelon

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: WK 2: Ryno Vs Echelon

Don’t worry this foes a joke, while I’m gory n go for broke
    Cuz ya history has NO BODIES turnin up, like the story of Roanoke

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: WK 2: Ryno Vs Echelon

I'm savage with bars..hazardous bars.. the damager czar..
    SINNING WITH THE SHOTS..and I'll put RYNO IN A BOX..MADACASCAR..

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: WK 2: Ryno Vs Echelon - Open For votes

Sinacogs bar was actually surprising decent for him. That said, that Roanoke bar was fire. Ryno takes this, but props to Andrew for not doing some weird repetitive demon bar.

Vote - Ryno

Battle Record
    14-14

Ech bar was cool I liked it, but roanoke was executed niceee
    Vote - Ryno

Liked what Ech was going for, felt the wording was a little awkward but the punch as a whole was cool. Ryno with the historical reference and nice delivery is what takes this one for me. Good battle. V/Ryno

Lol,
    The difference between text&audio is displayed here folks...

U read both verses as PURE words/text on a page...V/Ryno certainly takes this with better writing (tight wording), less repetitiveness, more creativity with the closing flip...
    Thought the capped two words were the right ones to choose, and the caps helped...smooth flow...
    Arguably Punch o.t.w. SO FAR in my humble opinion after reading eight 1-2s so far, including my own.
    It's close w/ one other I voted for (but won't say that1 here to avoid influence/sway on other links)...

To my point earlier, it gets a "little bit" closer when I spit Echelon's audio fire. lol...just an AWESOME closer, esp. if this is Sinacog...but the opener was patented sinacog: a little too simple/similar words/bit trite&repetitive...

AND that is the difference here in my vote folks, Rhyno's short&sweet but solid
    BOTH (but particularly Ech's) way better "delivered" than actual word-analysis on a page.

GL next week 2 both

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I feel like Ech had something going there but needs to work on wording. The flow felt forced and wordplay wasn't delivered in an appealing way. Rhyming by itself isn't enough to get the edge, you have to think more creatively on how you plan to deliver the hits. Rynos was a bit cleaner. I wasn't a big fan of his setup though as it seemed to not have much to do with the rest of the bar, felt like filler so it didn't connect as much. Voting Ryno for having the better bar though

v/Ryno
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

i honestly cant believe Ech put together a bar that kind of slapped. honestly, i wish you would do this consistently. this battle was good. but I'm going to have to go with Ryno because of the cleaner wording and i liked his punch a bit more.

v/Ryno

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Ryno’s was fresh, not seen that done before, Echelon caught me off guard with the genuine attempt here but I felt Ry has the better punch overall, conceptually and in how he chose to execute his.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Ryno wins