As usual… I could never do that to you
    Trusting all the signs and looking to tact
    And I look back on how I react
    In defense… If you don’t act like that you don’t think like that either
    You don’t expect it
    I went back too many times and I agree… fact
    But who are you talking to like you already suggest shit
    And not one bit…
    And all these days he just learning to count…
    Laughing cause they called him TI and I’m tip aka titi no doubt
    And not for a dollar amount
    I can’t ever say maybe I’m finally safe again
    cause just when you out that’s when they pull you right back in
    But the secret I hold?
    What they did to me my friend
    Between me and you how evil they do…
    What if he won’t touch me again like my ex too
    RAPE
    So you write out your emotions
    While they still throwing their potions
    Reading tarot pulling the fool
    Trying to be heard thru justice that was never sent and not even given the tools
    That’s just cruel
    It happens to every one in 6
    I think it’s more
    But twice?
    That’s when I need some advice
    I like to be by myself
    I’m anti social now cause of my mental health
    And I’m a just play this song oveand over again
    Cause I can’t cry…
    To be honest… I think he said I’m so hit I sway in any direction
    I saw pac a lot but where were you
    And now that you’re here idk what to do
    Cause like… I love him but I think he love her
    And all those split seconds are just a blur
    Wishing we could go back to where we were
    But we can’t…
    And that’s what’s up
    Half empty half full can you at least tell me your cup
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Re: To: Broken Heart

Not bad
    Really love (I do it ALL the time) how you open-lettered it to pac & nips

half of my frees I think of 1-3 ppl in mind (writers/peers) and address them then the verse goes from there

the good here: you are REAL as it gets, of course...real shit is always good....
    the bad here: technically? You're certainly not terrible...not amazing either...this is prolly keyed...nbd...
    Since you like looking back @ your own shit...maybe edit a bit, pick the dopest parts..... examine the weak parts./maybe re-word...re-examine...cut a few lines, add a few lines
    Hook?
    Bridge?

This is too fucking easy.
    Do not read my creative open letter to you if you're a self-harmer.

Battle Record
    0-2

Nice! And thank you and most the things are posts that are draft and I do go back and edit. Working on a project now editing all I wrote back to pac
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Not on the site though cause I don’t have editing rights
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Nice! And thank you and most the things are posts that are draft and I do go back and edit. Working on a project now editing all I wrote back to pac

U mad@me, Disciple. Use this1. Diss1. Just joke around and make it pissy. To revive, and criticize, what I was missing, or getting different accounts on different accounds of spycholocal-accounts, in extremely small amounts...thats what i mean by u get hooks....if u take a look @ my big last1 (open letter) the best1....is not italicized its the normal one, about paranoia.

I don't care if this DOES ANTYING, FOR YA; of course it does! She doesn't even find me annoying, cuz on the mic in the morning? I'm amazing & blazing and posting/creating editng on 2 sites until I QUIT.....UNKLIKE oh unlike this..freakin' *
    witch
    Hunt
    Ethan. Mission. Impossible. Just speaking. Secretelyl. na, openly. she loves it, open...plllllllllzz..yeah honey its just a discguise, if ur wondering why u caugt me @ either the (perfectly r1te or very wrong time{}.!.
    Huh, bored with this rhyme. Catch u in the morning, unless ur snoring like, Cereal creating 2 ones in a row, unbelivable forhim..check'im out lil breakdown

hope the "hole"playlist works...h8 to say dis, 2 u hunny...i kno ur not gay but ur bf doesnt think ur the gr8est...
    just my last joke before we got bed at 9 in the morng 2 say this...onlllly cuz ur for lorrrnnnnn possibley scorend. ignored mispelled like the cereals and angels i mentioned b4

Care to spam more, for more hooks?
    Can't look...im hte last crook ur 24XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX MORE LIKELY TO SPAAAM TEHAN
    MEEEEEE
    ANNNNNND"
    sinacog aj on the
    ....Weapons Drawn, on the epilogue ...the @Echelon of - upper echelons whos stepped upon...4 days almost over 2 for voting(zelf) half will b ignored due to misunderstanding.

This never got to an ending therefore we are forece,d (forced by force (veterans) of course)...setting the course, w dialog n recourse,,, thats NOT my only rescource
    (however)
    3rd ...absurd thirst pasted 3 and My other 3 pepls word search..
    Just with 5 beats to make the nurts hert...b4 i collapse the net on my own microsoft wordsearch cuz im "@celph_taught"..n never fear going girly *yet agressive...NONE OF THIS IS DISSING

THis is ideas b4 the I go missing!
    Woul d neeever kiss ya
    Hunnie Disciple butg I WILLLLL missya
    ANDDD quote myself from the Only few posts i need2yda heer...
    dear,
    yep quoteme when ur manic, depressed, cant rest, whatever dead man paroady said last on an aro tag if he worked this site ever *(prolly an alias a "@tic_tac"....get sacked.... like LT,,, refeterced on 3rd or 4tttth faaaake audio zygoteAlphabetcopyverse on a j-ane every1 else on the cypher who didnt want me ther incluidng the biggest fake mod ever ...NO wroriesd "its 4 battling"....trollsattering, frrom saturn, is happening apparently
    4th cereal a pear
    2nd wiggles a query
    a rhyme nice n mary 2 spice ur fairy
    (****)not a woss. look. how ur shook...catn only read my posts till the mnorrring when u woke ...yeah whtts fro brekfast?
    Aask urk bffs, ur b.f.
    befriedn...thats why i post pac
    we cant preetend
    Lars will savie it all in the end b4 my ego collapse and delte em again

~PA
    (bye Discipe. Get a life i don criticize just bite dinner size little bits ta , insprie life into the sites ...(new)b4 it dies
    elsewhere advertized, we lie..alllll teh time u lie bitch...cant crticize just bite i lie to get my((((UU CONTINEU MAYBE ON EDIT OR KEEP IT TO URSELF,,,
    IN WROD< forever.
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 18th, 2023 at 09:15 AM Reason: thought the instr links worked only1 at first*

Battle Record
    0-2

The 50+ statements against him and the presence especially after listening to lyrics etc - pac there for my man’s story. When I get some time I’m a write back pharaoh… school, work, mental… I’m exhausted. But maybe today…

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite pac songs… I know I’m a forget a lot

Hail Mary
    Until the end of time
    Unborn child
    Pain
    Changes
    Starin in the rear view
    soldier remix
    I mean there is too many to list!

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I’m not gonna bother to write back LMFAO… wow pharaoh maybe you need some meds too

- - - Updated - - -

It makes me feel better when I see people that are weirder than me

- - - Updated - - -

Living on the east coast you all have me feeling like a mole LoL BUTTTT… I do like bad boy A LOT and almost most my favorite interlude used to be baaaad boysss come out and playyyyy. But nah nothing grimy at all it’s a shame this all came to frutations so late… like ALLLL my boys flow but we grandparents now

- - - Updated - - -

I can see where people would call me a Lyer witting out all the scenarios but I know the difference between a truth and a lie and I don’t know what’s going on - however I prefer a polygraph cause I’m usually most honest
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

The 50+ statements against him and the presence especially after listening to lyrics etc - pac there for my man’s story. When I get some time I’m a write back pharaoh… school, work, mental… I’m exhausted. But maybe today…
    r u crazy today? no pressure. nothing special. i tried to leave u. don't post again n make me come relieve u. of your endorophins. metamorphasis by kafka has set the orphans' pen.
    - - - Updated - - -

My favorite pac songs… I know I’m a forget a lot

Hail Mary
    Until the end of time
    Unborn child
    Pain
    Changes
    Starin in the rear view
    soldier remix
    I mean there is too many to list!
    best pac song in histry? dont think; i can find it...was a freestylie thing(gd writ1ng!)w/ outlawz and some grinders....bout how ma used smoke weeed in the 70s they had better shit- den us...the rhyme u know
    color; silver; size; 1 update; size; color in an edit?

- - - Updated - - -
    Nah I’m not gonna bother to write back LMFAO… wow pharaoh maybe you need some meds too
    uuhhhh had em long time...made me a zombie now i can write all night...slightly manic but an ok life beliv meeeee omggg hunny u make me n sinacog and zelfie look like we got stable tomorrowz/n don't need to pray for your sorrow...the more u wrote the mroe i knew ur horiscope....boyfeinds n exes - they jus want their whore to choke...im peeling artichoke but the breadcroumbs r coming apart like partices...as i practice yahoo comment serveral sports&political articles, for little-nkown conterverse.!
    - - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=A Disciple;8965283]
    It makes me feel better when I see people that are weirder than me
    UHHHH I THOUGHT I JUS ADRESS THIS
    thought i just adress
    this bitch
    shits sickur sicker thn me
    ur so much sicker than me
    my ego makes me believe
    i could write here til i die n stay in only1 of ur dreams
    till we repeat
    n r on repeat for the weekend...re-treat, on the honeymoon with ur BF not ur Ex who mis-treat.

- - - Updated - - -
    Living on the east coast you all have me feeling like a mole LoL BUTTTT… I do like bad boy A LOT and almost most my favorite interlude used to be baaaad boysss come out and playyyyy. But nah nothing grimy at all it’s a shame this all came to frutations so late… like ALLLL my boys flow but we grandparents now
    - - - Updated - - -
    I can see where people would call me a Lyer witting out all the scenarios but I know the difference between a truth and a lie and I don’t know what’s going on - however I prefer a polygraph cause I’m usually most honest
    promise???
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 18th, 2023 at 04:40 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

How’s that eye bitch? smmfh rofl

- - - Updated - - -

LoL yeah guys I’m pretty sure and as old as I am I STILL wanna beat her ass again. Like why does she sweat me? Somebody you never knew or chilled with that used to mess with my ex demanding to be in my life type. Like she think we world wide enemies when I don’t give a fuck about that stupid, unstable, stalking bitch. Like girl why you swear we enemies or something when nobody even give a fuck about you. It’s been what? 21 years and you still cat phishing - you got some issues too

- - - Updated - - -

Last time I seen her she was prank calling repeatedly while I was in school… so I stepped out of class and called my ex and he gave me the address. I pull up and she outside on the cell still calling and saw me and ran in the house! She always wanna start something then run - she stupid as fuck. But like 7 years later she wrote me on Facebook I thought it was really weird that she thinks we have some type of hating relationship too… but if it’s her I am going to LMFAO!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And beat her down again…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

How’s that eye bitch? smmfh rofl
    cant find that pac/outlawz unreleased but heres this oldie banger, hun/b1ttie..my producer litearlly posted that he was sober n signing titties..recently...he(we)KuRupt...never front, she like it front, or the, or the cunt, never in the side trail sidewinder reminders of sexual lifestyles and pregnant planned pregnancy in the nighttime ailes---- of the pharmacy
    farm-a-cee-Told @Lady Poet on the othr new club hit i'm flowin' that he got a pharmacy
    nevvvvver sharee even the softstuff with abrokenhearteeddd w. a
    Broken Hearted. thats the title - replied,. one or 2 nights
    never share cuz|shes? Psy-chotic. :-)
    more than I ever was; i never stole a car
    crashed a car...
    practice bars til we both think its 2 much sharing.n is2hard
    disciple marred but when free time and mind desires will sample linkes for hours, edit n drop entice me to come...back..4hooks on the 4-post "juxx"
    we crooks. finding crazycrayfish n salamanders in the dirty creek n brook.
    I asked

And another repeat, on the double-site drop before sleepign, taking the rest of the weekend of peeping and practicing for next month recordng , with disciple of course, our producer wouldnt let us ig nore
    mental health r here to stay thats why we bully each other to practice some more,
    so no one can evvvrr rggettt usSSS...right Dsicpe ? us/> worse? than ewe
    can get our SELVES
    your liquor is from top shelf
    your nugs r from the pot-beltway investment scope}lol
    stop
    doing
    halluuuucinoggesnnnsss
    itgm
    makes u crzy u needed a merceders to escape the drgons of ur infected nightmares of the song u heard AT THE TIME ON THE RADIO /WHL U WER DRI-VING ... only @Baron Mynd : nU-let us doWhiteOut,, then hide out, in time out,, havent playhed maden in canadian almost 2 months.
    denial of the self.
    The ego takes control when collaborations are over the sites for over decades of writing (rap)wealth.
    Can'ttell where the Telly-what.
    and I'm gone. Til aero n witty n lars n wise see me appear with a song...and @Budd a, in 2024...
    o1more
    THING @Celph Taut i mistagged u wrong , earlier
    This is the worst it gets.
    That's why its like Diciples hallucinogens..like apeak trip 4a completest on text=roastboat for audo ghost w/ a sick chick writing disistracks w; maroonish purple lipstick
    This is the worst it gets.
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 18th, 2023 at 05:08 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Hell yeah I promise… if that’s what’s up let’s go!

- - - Updated - - -

Polygraph!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Especially cause the bitch starting high speed chases with kids in the car on multiple occasions

- - - Updated - - -

And ALWAYS wanna switch the story like I played her part and she me

- - - Updated - - -

Deep down inside it’s cause you know you’re wack girl…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Hell yeah I promise… if that’s what’s up let’s go!

- - - Updated - - -

Polygraph!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Especially cause the bitch starting high speed chases with kids in the car on multiple occasions

- - - Updated - - -

And ALWAYS wanna switch the story like I played her part and she me

- - - Updated - - -

Deep down inside it’s cause you know you’re wack girl…
    Auughh..GOd
    is This about Me? History? Medical history? Psychotic history? Is this a sideasys repeat(clapback)diss2me??? From when i said ur mennal health is worse , and ur probably a lil more broke in (in @least)cash purse..don't letthe record skip or the producer(mcgeev performing anysorta "magick"w/ a "wise" scratching, o(u)rAuto-Tune produing, at least this rapper would let him'Do it on /tha bridge or teh hook, outro or into....we keep the meet/meat of the sinacog rambles on the intro...then throw ur whaaaack omg its 5 in the evenign ur still onling

I addmited iii was cygling u denied
    Htat it existed
    Im just having a fucked up weeked.
    Im;st r8 every godoem weekday...didnt giv a FUUUUucuk how ur Ex "treatch"-Treach-Yey\on the "worm brain" Just in case adverse? lurks here, or everrr did annny work here (idonnowhathethoutabout Dia? trolls.( wise ways sideways ) i (said in 2015)on the girating landcape mindstate on the the (poverty!
    11neighborhood/p00r skewls limelight on the yeahhh that one pac uup top...(since i cant find u that underground drop>!!1 It's on a CD... now u kno u liekd to meet me>>>*WICH ur a witch a wiccan sinc elike auchhh 8-19 then quit it...
    Then whent to diff religitons
    now ur just spiritucla
    A typical ch1ck
    Tryinin a represent every crazy Pic, Man ANNND biopolar cycling demands of Sandra?
    ON the classic shit is what she's after...She's "addressing"the legality.
    Asa partime tw"eroker I might hav da time
    To be a Lawyer 4 u..If u say things onlY2(@)me)N themthe(Site)n nuthing boutHEr(u nkow )"arrented"..."caliente: spanish for hot in the club,s when we had enuf money frummmm,trax Hunny to hav money for extraExtacyPureMoll onlyHadonce on teh pink fish early in the millenia...almost pure...extar1 freequick Snort Least half from aaa..mm already hadparuchite1d...ajhh sisters drug dealing club COKE USING club atttending jerssey wearing(thrwobuack, of courrrse,,,u area ollld like me 22222222 stop the agism fooll.... hunniie...on the wemake muney, take it from mee take every hook from me till my spring break bleads the mixtape....OR ablum when the wholeboth sites switched states.>alredy happenddd.seewhat happns when ur a r eal rapper.?? Go beyond letters... to otherus, I kno i said i lov it, buttt u know., hook, bridg . verses. quick or medim , never 2222longg waljhesl well, only if u thinkHOF werthy like, james worthy...yes i am a nerdy topical nerd wordsmith on the wordplay...hurtin gmy wrst when i was 20 before the 2 weeks wehre i was couped up for making things worse as U KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BTIII*... "bittie".hunnie...as u can tell ive cleaned myh content... itst just folloing trump n using bleachOR Comet, then vomit on the seashore,,,dock-edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLLLLLLLLLL getfo of herE?
    WHY HVENT U STOPPED SPAMMING TEMTATION RRPPGN
    BRIDGERY
    cuz u bridgie
    itol her (diciple
    it was platonic and she ppeped the otha site bout wording
    But already had it, so the decoding and upping wasnt worth it...I'lll get to it.>>I SWERARRR to GOODD IM QUITT()Soon) doo not starta aaspaaaam like i did... (and old sinacaog and jesodist, and every1..not u2..)on youbute...might go ther...make a ID cuz soundclud has 2many ads like a minute per every 2-3 trax...
    YEs(yeah)
    w. u tongith made like overnight ...less thatn 1 day
    ah i dono depends on how much more u drop, if we "practicz:" n my Guy... can get multiple signeed w/ the proper time,.,., and my finannnnces even tho i said wi as richer more wellll off dannn uuuu u kno emcce said i was gonna go in tha red jus to publicize... u saw my linx on dat other threaddd u shut that down now...u just use those songssss hunn..bittie...u my steiwardess...stewy on family guy on Pinky n the Brain is what I had iin myind,. w;territorial mental health exercies EXTRA RHEEEEMYYYmes
    Every timem, hun
    Every time... b-word (repeaatedly). THer has to be 8 outros??? You know this forsure...
    I have 8-11
    UUUUUU 81 PAYGGESSzZZ? OMG>>. dont ever respond, or pM me, or link a link....Lincoln log eveeeen if u think bout songzzz i donno go head i suppse....

*Final edit? Don't like (or wanna do) Reddit. Thats why i ended it and went and did stut like i said (againn...went off linee unlike u, my friend (Not my girl friend, my knew pen pal on the trub club track w/. ladies N gentlmen, lets begin again, and a 1-2,,

Battle Record
    0-2

Nice!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Nice!!!
    Umm.. Thanks? Lol.
    Partially a shit-ramble post with misspellings---I'd say moreso due to laziness 'sarcast-tone' than from being inebriated. But I'm sure a few of the misspellings were from that too,
    Lol, bitta misogyny which I'm sure you used to at text sites...
    Lazy free, but thx yes - a few parts prolly bang.

U R indeed one crazy lady :-)
    But your main thread shows talent on that last verse of yours
    As a veteran I must say I'm kinda impessed when you try -- in the future if inspired may drop a lil' verse for your pac/nips letter...IF you don't mind.

stay up ttyl

Battle Record
    0-2

@pharoah s_army

Thank you I would TOTALLY LOVE THAT!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I’ll try to read but not if they going to disrespect me

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not the one that cut my wrists

- - - Updated - - -

Why they just didn’t tell me and yeah NOW I understand but always respected and nah I didn’t throw my ring out the window though

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see my baby… can I see my baby?

- - - Updated - - -

Exhale…

- - - Updated - - -

I’m going to try to go to bed cause psych not feeling good is for real.

- - - Updated - - -

Know I wasn’t respected*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919