User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pharaohs Army's Top 10 Personal "muses" (influential/collab/semi-biting/ideaz/creative lyricists) All-Time

Pharaohs Army's Top 10 Personal "muses" (influential/collab/semi-biting/ideaz/creative lyricists) All-Time

(sorry guys, lotta nc's names; I am a new "convert")
    as we can see this is not a TALENT list-ranking (altho all hav talent). This is my meta-style "creativity" shit, with peers.
    here goes:
    1a. Jesodist [MAYBE aka Darker Ego]
    1a. UnbornBuddha [aka GodComplex aka ChildrenGuild]

These two have to be tied. Jesodist stuck with me more recently, for sure. Just on sheer VOLUME, he'd break the tie. But Buddha right up there with the quality and influence.
    CYPHERS!

3. My cousin in real life [musician/songwriter* a song link from his old/former band below]
    4. Zygote [alphabet stuff, audio demo...but not "recently"]
    5. brokenhal0 [most recently; i'd argue one of the hottest textcees of TODAY 2023]
    6. @Baron Mynd [aka Lars aka every other nick...recent topical spar, PLUS EVERY OLD "MIMIC" or spoof he's done OR his detailed votes/critiques, lol...Lars has an all-time g.o.a.t. argument just for body of work & longgevity as we know]
    7a. @Candy [aka Cereal; MAYBE aka Cereal_Killer]
    7b. @Echelon [aka Sinacog aka AJ the Menace...]
    9. @Lady Poet [aka Dope Girl aka Silver...recent for sure]
    10. Zen [technical prose style and occasional"blog"content.]

================================================== ======
    Honorable mentions: @A Disciple at this rate is on her way to #3 soon (Top 2 pretty unmovable)
    Mr. J, MC Fussy [2015-16 only], Immolate,....Wise Wiggles [kinda influential but never truly wrote "with"him or "to"him]

I may edit/update this. I'm sure I've missed/forgotten 1 or 2 critical.
    Yeah

sleep well rapperz~

!Next top 10 idea:
    YOUTUBE BEAT-MAKERS, MIXERS
    will require more research, old links, etc.
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 24th, 2023 at 04:11 AM

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: Pharaohs Army's Top 10 Personal "muses" (influential/collab/semi-biting/ideaz/creative lyricists) All-Time

I’m not sure whether to be honoured or appalled that I even made this list with those names

Just know I’ve beaten every one else on it and they can’t claim to have beat me
    Last edited by Baron Mynd; March 24th, 2023 at 05:54 AM

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Pharaohs Army's Top 10 Personal "muses" (influential/collab/semi-biting/ideaz/creative lyricists) All-Time

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    I’m not sure whether to be honoured or appalled that I even made this list with those names

Just know I’ve beaten every one else on it and they can’t claim to have beat me
    Ah yes.
    Lars, one of the GOATs for sure as described above.
    Unfortunately he doesn’t realize I don’t judge his greatness on W-L, which are highly subjective, particularly with two quality writers in a creative topical.
    Another philosophy where we disagree.
    Write to “win” VS. Write something that is worthy of recording and/or is cherished by the writer themselves (if not everyone else too). Do those 2-3 things often overlap? Sure.
    However, I’d say I just kept let the Ls piling up, lol. With non-traditional concepts. Or “lame” audio. Or unconventional punches. I Wasn’t trying to lose intentionally. But each L added to the fire in my stomach that said: wait a minute now. There’s more that one way to skin a cat.

My opening underlined disclaimer here explains it’s not a talent rank.
    However Lars, I’d FOR SURE put Zygote, Zen, and Buddha right up there with your status of greatness. Not saying “better”. Not saying you haven’t beat them. But right up there. And hal0 is ascending!~
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 24th, 2023 at 09:01 AM

Battle Record
    1-0

thanks bra love you to xoxo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

It’s crazy when you realise I’ve been champing things since 2003 and were now in 2023.

This was actually my homesite, I started here in around 1999/2000

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    It’s crazy when you realise I’ve been champing things since 2003 and were now in 2023.

This was actually my homesite, I started here in around 1999/2000
    Yeah man,
    I got mad respect for you...Really have enjoyed boarding with u, No Homo & all that LOVE
    That said,
    I think...b4 I retire, while this "gettin's good"
    We should keep playing this dual boarding game of
    Ultimate respect/ Talent
    AND
    COMBINED
    With our cut-throat roast abilities / mentalities... VS EACH OTHER ON BOTH SITES
    But, also with everyone else and our productive voting and feeding....

I'm just saying.
    We are already doing this.
    Sorry to make this whole thread (and esp. this reply) a dicksucking Lame Compliment thing.

Just reminding Lars that I swear my hiatus is coming soon and,
    IF he's got a lil' free time after job&family,

I believe we should continue sparring/jousting as well as being productive/dropping.

Good day to you "FAGGIT"
    W-L OBSESSED BITCH LOL
    FUCK U YEAH U BEEN GOOD FOR 20+ YEARS
    ONLINE AOLS CHATS WITH FUKKIN DULL AND RonALD MCDONALD AND WHOEEVER ELSE LOL
    "take those 17 year old barz/from out tha matress!!"

All good Lars.
    Dude, I mean, these next 2 weekens before my ego crashes and I'm tired of writing/binging...
    IF you got a lil time I'd like u to drop a few more "Critique replys" to my chat-Journals
    AND maybe 1-3 "mimics" or creatives around the 2 sites.

Peace.
    YEah, if this rambles? Just started the Friday of non-sobriety.

*(mature right)
    Na we droppin shit for the ages.

~PA

Battle Record
    11-5

To be honest, it’s my wedding anniversary and we’re going out of town, that’s why I signed out of the 1-2 league last week.

I didn’t even realise I was in line for a champ match, felt kinda shitty for Ryno when Spree said he would have to sit it out a week because of me signing out so I wanted him to at least get the battle done.

I’m far from good at text battling, I just signed up to make up the numbers really and try to get something going since everywhere was dead. I’ll be away next week but I’ll resume insulting you when I return, no problem.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Yeah, like I said to zelph:
    I've bled my heart, so go easy.
    I mean,,, let's both go HARD FOR THE HEART,, but still easy.
    The writing is everything man.
    You try to drop quality. And diss others creatively EVEN if theirs is quality but you wanna bait.
    SANDRA?
    R U FCKIKNG KIDDING ME
    U CANT REVEAL SANDRA THEN GO ON ANNIVERSARY RETREAT FAGGOT
    OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ILL GIVE U NEXT WEEK OFF BUT WHEN U RETURN
    i'll try not to retire till after april spring break when i make a couple trax and drop.

peace faggitfuckface god u suck

Battle Record
    11-5

There’s literally no one left to beat.

All the topical guys quit and left us to compete against text battlers in a 1-2 Punch League.

LOL

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS