User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK 7: MV Vs Pharaohs Army - MV wins

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 7: MV Vs Pharaohs Army - MV wins

Punches due Thursday
    Voting ends on Sunday

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@mv
    @Pharaohs Army

Re: WK 7: MV Vs Pharaohs Army

check yeah i'll drop
    prefer one

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Pharaohs Army
    @mv
    Bars due tonight

M.V. Envies Me due to my Excellency as an emcee!!
    (don't Test-me)any1 can drop two bars of played wordplay;; does e have a Track?Let's see...

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

i was dead, ya bitch gave me head n and i aint die no more
    the way that slobbery whore brought bone to life her saliva could restore the dinosaurs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

Yeah I have no idea wtf pharao is talking about but I’m not surprised. Mv had a pretty solid bar and he wins

Vote mv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

It’s kind of wild to me that every week I’m seeing lower quality bars from people that dropped dope stuff against. Was really hoping MV would come with something nice but maybe he didn’t want to spend too much time on his stuff due to who his opponent was. Either way I’m going with MV for the attempt here. PA, I get what you were sort of going for here. At least it felt like you were aiming to down talk him as a text battler cos he has no audio tracks. But that was very plain and there wasn’t really any cleverness to the madness.

V/MV
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: WK 7: MV Vs Pharaohs Army - VOTE!

Pharo I got where you were going, had the classic case of being more of an audio diss in the fact is was not complex or clever enough to stand alone as a text bar MV came with a cleverer concept and I quite liked the bone to life direction he was going j . No idea if bone to life is a common idiom or not but it sounds good. Just felt the execution lacked
    V/mv

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

V/MV…I just can’t get w/ what PA puts out. MV bar was pretty ok, nothing wowing but solid

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    V/MV…I just can’t get w/ what PA puts out. MV bar was pretty ok, nothing wowing but solid
    This

Vgt mv

Battle Record
    86-54

MV wins