User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: So, now that the forums are dead and you aint doing shit online. . .

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

So, now that the forums are dead and you aint doing shit online. . .

What have you been up too?

I'm old as fuck. So I just been doing a lot of fishing and home improvement shit.

Still collecting guns

Also got back into my old hobby, racing RC cars and shit....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: So, now that the forums are dead and you aint doing shit online. . .

Dope.

Been working on average 6 days a week since the pandemic started. Been slowly coming down to about 5 and just doing the family man shit. Lost a fuck ton of money in crypto, gained it back in other areas. Writing. Watching the grays grow in my beard like weeds.

Want so bad to be on vakay, again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    3-1

I was chilling over at the Ron Jon resort the other day.... looks a lot like the place in your pic there, except the palms look more cali then Florida

nice RC's I want to get some boats.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

dope, I became a software engineer a little bit before everything went into lock down which made me antisocial af so now I just work from home. Been building random shit in the backyard as a hobby and now putting together a big ass pool. Next big projects probably gonna be a bomb ass deck next year. Taking the family to our first real vacay to Disney, wasn't my idea cos I hate that shit but in order to go where I want to go next year I gotta take them to that expensive ass place first.
    カミノコトバ

I just been playing with my dog and doing farm stuff working on the house still.

literlaly been living in a cabin like a hermit until it's finished covid delayed things a lot now we moving faster.

I don't think I will ever truly be done with it, got tons of ideas.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 6th, 2023 at 01:46 AM

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    dope, I became a software engineer a little bit before everything went into lock down which made me antisocial af so now I just work from home. Been building random shit in the backyard as a hobby and now putting together a big ass pool. Next big projects probably gonna be a bomb ass deck next year. Taking the family to our first real vacay to Disney, wasn't my idea cos I hate that shit but in order to go where I want to go next year I gotta take them to that expensive ass place first.
    honestly, even for adults, Disney vacations aren't a bad time.

I want to build a deck coming off my concrete patio to extend seating areas around my outdoor kitchen. Havent really decided how to go about it yet, but something i plan on tackling as soon as i can get my steel building/work shop up.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    I just been playing with my dog and doing farm stuff working on the house still.

literlaly been living in a cabin like a hermit until it's finished covid delayed things a lot now we moving faster.

I don't think I will ever truly be done with it, got tons of ideas.
    nah, homes are never ending projects dude

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    honestly, even for adults, Disney vacations aren't a bad time.

I want to build a deck coming off my concrete patio to extend seating areas around my outdoor kitchen. Havent really decided how to go about it yet, but something i plan on tackling as soon as i can get my steel building/work shop up.
    word I feel you, I already got the deck picked out.. just need to either save up $15k - $20k which I'm only $5k off or sell some of my company stocks, whichever comes first. Being an adult is wack af but it means I get to whatever the fuck I want as long as I can afford it lol.
    カミノコトバ

I think we going to build a closed deck most likely I purchased a barndo but still have a bit of construction to do, it's entire living area is open aside from bedrooms and such. cost as much as a normal house but is built in half of the time, want a closed deck or porch area so I can hang up some cool led lights, internet access is going to be choppy here at best, starlink is good but has it's limits especially out in the boonies.

doesn't look like I will be able to game on twitch, maybe.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 22nd, 2023 at 04:35 PM

Battle Record
    3-1

I would love to build a barndominium but companies wont insure them around my area of Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    I would love to build a barndominium but companies wont insure them around my area of Florida.
    just your area of florida I know people around palm springs with barndos I been looking at barndos and tiny houses for a long time, almost built a tiny house LOL like some elon musk shit.

all I need is a bed office kitchen and toilet.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 22nd, 2023 at 07:19 PM

Battle Record
    112-23

I legit had to look up what that shit was lol.. looks dope af tbh. I stayed at a tiny house for some weekend retreat shit and honestly I hated it. I need my room bruhh, would be dope for like some home office shit though away from the house.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    3-1

I legit had to look up what that shit was lol.. looks dope af tbh. I stayed at a tiny house for some weekend retreat shit and honestly I hated it. I need my room bruhh, would be dope for like some home office shit though away from the house.
    yea. when my dad passes i will inherit a few acres up in north Florida. Im seriously considering dropping a tiny home on the property and just using it as a little spot to go when i need to just fuck off for a few days

the barndo or the tiny house, a legit barndo is like a mansion but you can buy them like tiny houses too.

elon lives in a converted shipping container, I seen those too look dope.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 25th, 2023 at 08:13 PM