User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: people are sissy's LOL

people are sissy's LOL

when you say something needs to be gone, cancelled, you sissy's remind me of this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a-KqHZba3Tw

libtards are born buthurt.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: people are sissy's LOL

i could care less if the flag exist or not

i dont understand why people give a piece of cloth so much power to actually offend them though. . . if anything, it just serves as a reminder that the south lost

and people should realize you wont just erase racism. people are assholes. and there will always be racist people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

I'm not for it or against it, I'm on the side that gives zero fucks LOL.

there is far worse shit happening in the world than some hillbilly's wanting to rock a stupid flag.

it's mostly the left side black or white, and the same on the right.

guarantee if it wasn't for media and fake news, no one would even know that flag existed other than country folk, there's some black country ass dudes that will stomp your face in if you have anything ill to say regarding that flag, believe that.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 24th, 2023 at 12:51 AM

another thing I like to point out when this argument comes up, is I ask people what they feel about the star, there was many southern battle flags that features the star by it's self like the blue bonnet flag, it's considered the first lone star in the US and is still featured on our flags today, and what do you feel about the lightning bolt? have you ever wore that on any piece of clothing, or maybe you have a tat of it, in prison that means white power, if it was a race thing people would be rocking the blue bonnet flag too, but the confederate flag is the symbol of rebellion for many people of all colors, when you think about racism you only see that flag, when there is many others even the current flag that has racism in its roots, that's comes with everything, the blue bonnet flag could have been used in a lot of stuff we know in modern days, technically it was in the walmart logo before they changed it, and on dallas cowboy uniforms.

Do your research, you only say it's racist because you was told it was by the media, there is many other flags that has a racist past, you might as well not rock any flag period.

Our flag was sewed by a teenage slave.

Think about that.

- - - Updated - - -

there was a movement soemone started on twitter awhile back to get the american flag banned, forgot who it was, because when you research this shit you learn what else that's currently in our life that has a dark past, if everything that has a dark past was cancelled we wouldn't be able to do shit.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 25th, 2023 at 03:53 PM