User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 264

Thread: The Movie Thread

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: The Horror Movie Thread

Sidney was good. But I'll take Ripley over both of them lol.

Then old school horror films like I know what you did last summer when knickleback was still cool

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Honorable mentions for Taissa Farmiga (Final Girls) and Abigail Broslin (The Final Girl).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

You know if rob zombie didn’t do a Halloween ressurection would have probably been the last movie seems like companies didn’t care to pick up rights at one time no one owned them and anyone could basically make a Halloween movie rob zombie said it was a horrible experience tho and hell never do that movie again his movies revived interest and other companies picked up rights it was a shock to me other than the new trilogy the gap in time between releases word is now miramax is taking over fully they always been a co producer on every movie but they are doing a whole new universe and even a tv show that is rumored to be like Halloween 3 the tv series anyway blumhouse or paramount could still partner or miramax can do it themself

- - - Updated - - -

Halloween a franchise that hasn’t been shoved down our throats and have been at the same time
    Last edited by 3viction; October 22nd, 2023 at 03:32 AM

Battle Record
    34-10

I honestly feel like Halloween, Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street have been done to death. Scream is getting to that point too except they are at least making it more creative by having a new cast and new drama though it's the same blue print. Chucky was getting out of hand too but I dig the series.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A new Halloween universe could mean different characteres such as no lori strode and no micheal a completely different story

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm thinking about dropping the Saw movies. I'm on Saw 2 and might skip to Saw X because I'm getting that fatigue from watching all the Saw movies so many times. It sucks because I love the scriptwriting for each movie. But damn I've watched these movies way too much.

Willys wonderland and five nights at freddys are aweful similar but two different shits seem like Willy’s wonderland is a rip off now
    Last edited by 3viction; October 24th, 2023 at 03:37 AM

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I'm thinking about dropping the Saw movies. I'm on Saw 2 and might skip to Saw X because I'm getting that fatigue from watching all the Saw movies so many times. It sucks because I love the scriptwriting for each movie. But damn I've watched these movies way too much.
    II was always my favorite but that franchise didn't age well lol. Tried watching the first three and I was like "why the fuck is this so loud?!" "Why the fuck is this so bright!?" "Why is the production quality so mid!?" "Fuck you, Franky G..."

Battle Record
    32-6

Saw 10 was badass. I loved the story.

Battle Record
    34-10

That's what I'm hearing but I'll wait for red box or streaming.

Battle Record
    32-6

I deleted Saw 3-9 then watched 10 and I instantly regretted it. It's the kind of movie that makes you want to revisit the timeline all over again.

- - - Updated - - -

I replaced Saw 3-9 with Cube 1-3.

I never watched the saw movies

How the fuck did i not realize that Rob zombies Halloween 2 had different endings the theatrical and dvd version lori walks out of the cabin and micheal follows and the cops shoot both of them and it ends with Lori in the mental ward presumably the new micheal the one I just watched on peacock Lori stabs him in the cabin 100 times then walks out wearing the mask she takes it off and it’s the same mental ward ending that ending is better than the theatrical never seen this ending before
    Last edited by 3viction; October 25th, 2023 at 05:33 AM

Battle Record
    34-10

@Wuxia @Ryno @The Real Spit

Definitely recommend Bones And All. Beautiful film.