User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 112

Thread: Hello

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Hello

Hello

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Hello

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

We have a forum! Okay guys I have 3 bars now. Well. 5. But the last 2 I'm working on I keep going back and forth whether or not I'm going to keep them.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I haven’t written a thing I can post some personals I’ve used in the past on these losers later tonight

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Fuck Team Ryno and every supporter, I don’t ride with the schleps
    I’ll only offer demographic ending… im draggin a chain w/ apartheid to their necks
    No one can find your bodies, they’ll be lost and become a myth
    Your families will be crestfallen, but y’all the ones getting tossed from a fucking cliff
    Watch n learn, idiots.. I could use Lenox to beat these fools with
    I don’t care if all your families get Swatted, I hope they die for being a Nuisance
    Slayerr you’re a joke n about to get burned, so just choke dude
    Something lightheaded my way, you’d almost think it was the first time I smoked you
    Ryno, Barc n Baron at the top- Lmao y’all are gay n not iconic
    If their chintzy fists? I’ll shatter jaws and save every piece that says made in china on it

i feel the swatted bar could be better but im feeling good about this otherwise

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Imma try to write some shit tonight

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

can they not see this ? lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    can they not see this ? lol
    It’s password protected

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Todays the day I write some bars down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

@Wuxia

You were a UPN guy? You cool with Fracture?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    @Wuxia

You were a UPN guy? You cool with Fracture?
    For sure. But I wasn't cool with Fracture, like on some Facebook shit or anything. I was more into audio than text, and I was a big troll there. Ajax, Aloe Vera, PHANT, Nathan Blaze, Defc0n, Soulstice, DVS, Blues. I was cool with alot of the text heads, but only on a troll tip and as somebody that would check out their battles, but even Frac and Kung weren't originally UPN guys. They are known for UPN but came from different text sites at the end of their careers to troll at UPN. I'm more familiar with guys that went from text to audio. But Aloe was originally on some text shit, I know most of the big names like User, Zuch, ill-Nik-a, PHANT, Defc0n, Baron Mynd, Storm G, etc. because they were around for a lot longer than Frac and Kung.

Battle Record
    86-54

I gotcha

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

barcotic just sounds like a bitch, admitting ur teams wack, clown get a grip
    I didn't want to disembark, but fuck it your all going down with the ship
    i could cook u myself w/o fictional quotes, just personals, no gimmicks or hoax
    Shittt I'd leave you Lay Doubt with 30 lines just to see you bitch about votes
    & Ry? can't please his girl, he's worthless, but shes a freak with me on purpose
    kinky shit, il admit my Ex was a biter, but youurrs is known for stealing verses

I'll get another 4 up by the end of the day.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Lay Doubt was used that same way at least once recently (lay doubt / laid out)

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Lay Doubt was used that same way at least once recently (lay doubt / laid out)
    ighhhtt il rework it ... cant we just say it WASNT used recently?!