User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: LLL PLAYOFF[season25]: RD1 Miracle vs MV(OPEN FOR VOTES)

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

LLL PLAYOFF[season25]: RD1 Miracle vs MV(OPEN FOR VOTES)

10 Lines
    Due: 12 days

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: LLL PLAYOFF[season25]: RD1 Miracle vs MV

Check

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    141-66

It took u till 2023 to champ shit. I’ve been killing it for awhile
    Emulate on everything……….Especially my fucking style
    Ill rush your place n bust that face. prepare for defeat clown
    Punches leave him ulterior just flat out crying, there’s no hidden motive for this beatdown
    Ur on my shit list. n these fist will ruin ya whole existence
    I’m throwing punches that’ll shut your lights off like hiding from jehovah witness
    The bitches see a thug like me n get wet. u ain’t slaying none
    Ya wife’s quick to effigy like me while u dry hump a paper mache one
    You don’t think I’ll trash you? Bitch I’m bringing down the house
    If your sleeping on me i probably didn’t get up yet after fucking your spouse
    Last edited by miracle; April 28th, 2024 at 09:20 PM

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

all season been building to this, the peak of hyper tensions im at your chest with a grip
    cuz the type of pressure ur bringing Blud comes with a stroke that luck can not fix
    down the sites when i aim, hot bullets leave holes in lard ass thats tallow glazed
    put yourself in juxtaposition to go from skimming the surface to a shallow grave
    beating u this time starts a cycle of you getting slapped from now to infinity
    so you are firsthand witnessing the moment that repetition becomes muscle memory
    ur kicks lean to the side and u start fires with just friction from thighs
    he'll say this match is no-sweat, no shit-all those functions stop when you unalive
    tell him to diet, he'll die it will have him feet up, dude'll break like a flintstone
    even tho you are no longer a-round they'll still be able to see that you're big boned

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: LLL PLAYOFF[season25]: RD1 Miracle vs MV(OPEN FOR VOTES)

MV had some quite weighty concepts (no pun intended) which were smart but didn’t necessarily translate into heavy battle bars this time around. There was a lot going on, perhaps so much that it might’ve actually reduced the impact.

Miracle was cleaner with it. I liked a lot of the wordplay elements. I think it’s a shame that they’re integrated more like scheming rather than double-entendres as the sentences tend to only make sense one way (ie. “Punches leave him all tearier” makes sense but “punches leave him ulterior” doesn’t make sense as a sentence). Obviously that’s fine as a stylistic choice, but not my favourite.

Hard to call this one, but on balance I preferred Miracle’s.
    Vote- Miracle.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: LLL PLAYOFF[season25]: RD1 Miracle vs MV(OPEN FOR VOTES)

Vs
    all season been building to this, the peak of hyper tensions im at your chest with a grip
    cuz the type of pressure ur bringing Blud comes with a stroke that luck can not fix
    tell him to diet, he'll die it will have him feet up, dude'll break like a flintstone
    even tho you are no longer a-round they'll still be able to see that you're big boned

Overall good battle but I think the two bars I quoted from mir went harder than the two I quoted from mvs and mirs non hitters were better

V/mir

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Cool.
    Ill rush your place n bust that face. prepare for defeat clown
    Punches leave him ulterior just flat out crying, there’s no hidden motive for this beatdown
    Very cool. Didn't love line one.
    Ur on my shit list. n these fist will ruin ya whole existence
    I’m throwing punches that’ll shut your lights off like hiding from jehovah witness
    Seen it, still cool.
    Not my favorite.
    You don’t think I’ll trash you? Bitch I’m bringing down the house
    If your sleeping on me i probably didn’t get up yet after fucking your spouse
    Do not like this. Feels like a throwaway.
    Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    Not my favorite, pretty wordy.
    down the sites when i aim, hot bullets leave holes in lard ass thats tallow glazed
    put yourself in juxtaposition to go from skimming the surface to a shallow grave
    Feels forced.
    beating u this time starts a cycle of you getting slapped from now to infinity
    so you are firsthand witnessing the moment that repetition becomes muscle memory
    Do not like.
    ur kicks lean to the side and u start fires with just friction from thighs
    he'll say this match is no-sweat, no shit-all those functions stop when you unalive
    Vote - Miracle

Cool battle dudes, good workin.