Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who got ill'd up?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rappad

5 71.43%
  • $tyle/$witch

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: $tyle/$witch ((vs)) Rappad

$tyle/$witch

$tyle/$witch ((vs)) Rappad

5 bars.......no d/r no hat'n no feed'n...........20 min afta check in we drop verses...........i'ma wait till u check in den i'll check in..........1ne

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    37-35
    checkin in.....soon as i see ur check in i will start typing
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Go Red Wings

7curse
    yo...seriously...raw battle...long but raw...check it an vote

save tha rappers...by placin ur vote today u can save tha record of one of 2 rappers...please help tha cause...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...5392#post735392

$tyle/$witch
    check'n in.................curse i would vote but i have a problem................da poll don't let me.........................1ne

Battle Record
    37-35
    Try and size me, what this rap comes to measure......could bulldoze your midsection.....hip "cracks under pressure//

Shit you should just quit rap forever....then watch Rappad 'take reign' like he kidnapped the weather!!//

Style is gonna think back........On adventures we had.......If you got rid of "Dope" then what sent you to rehab??//(lol)

Style your a "nobody", you should change ya name to "john doe", your a "slave" and once i "beat you" you'll see more "whips" then car shows//

Punches topple your chest and then stop you at rest....next I'll beat this girl "5-0" like a cop in a dress...//

^^my bars were kinda short but its good enough
    Go Red Wings

$tyle/$witch
    oh shit u dropp'd mybad i wuzn't pay'n attention..............................gimmie 2 mo minutes dawg

$tyle/$witch
    U cocky? I’ll jerk my cock in ya eye….den u’ll look cock-eyed//
    Grab a blunt?puff yo ass like spinach….drop on ya ass like an anchor,call me popeye//
    I’m shit?I’ll shove ya head so far up ya ass….. u’ll b seeing shit clearly//
    I got a house of 1000 corpses, ya mommas 1/1000….still don’t mean u should fear me//
    I can flow to any beat,can U?….na u flow, like smok’n crack while try’n to fall asleep//
    Biter!Fo a verse u can play poker and call keeps…fo a dolla in change I’ll rip u, have u look’n cheap//
    My $tyle is crazy, ur punches r weak…but My flow like a river “flows” rappad//
    Dis dude thinks hes pure gangsta….cuz he stands in da corna,sell’n dunkin donuts like a drug attic//
    Ya linez r dry’d out, need to water dem….befo dey turn dead and moistur’d, like chapstick//
    Even if ya ass wuz runn’n, in da “cold”……ya ass still couldn’t catch dis//(catch these puches)

BLAH!!!

Battle Record
    37-35
    ^^ok good verse, let's get votes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Go Red Wings

Battle Record
    37-35
    eh.....might as well......uppin.........
    Go Red Wings

DeadlySilence
    Imma have to go with Style on this one. I dont' know why but I dident really catch the flow on Rappad's verse... which is really weird, his punches were pretty good but Style came harder.

Vote-Style

Please Hit This Up:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...014#post741014

Battle Record
    37-35
    oook......
    not sure why u didn't catch the flow but.....w/e
    0-1
    Go Red Wings

DeadlySilence
    I jsut realized the flow now Rappad, nice but I still think that Style got you with the punches, very much so actually, your spit was good but a little unorthadox.

Battle Record
    37-35
    still 0-1
    Go Red Wings

DeadlySilence
    Dude I polled on this for you so can you poll on my battle please? Thanks...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=76315

rApId_LyRiCs
    i think rappad took this........m style had a lot of fillas and rappads flowed betta.... i liked the punches too.....vote=rappad