User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Your Love Is Poison

doesnotexist

Last edited by doesnotexist; November 28th, 2004 at 03:29 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    First off.. this sounds like something Eminem would write.. Emotion was present, could`ve been a little stronger.. Flow was solid.. the struture was eww, serious.. flow was off in some parts because of the 'ewww' structure.. the little pause in the middle was pretty cool, added something to the piece.. didn`t like the overall feel of this though.. but I know what you were aiming at.. a piece about hating a woman.. so you hit the topic well.. props for that.. keep dropping man.. improve on structure and flow and you`ll have some great pieces for sure.. Pz.

-Check out.. Formula Feat. SMZ : Unwitting Suicide... appreciate it.-

Ehh, could have used a little better words here and there, but overall, you did a pretty nice job. I thought you presented your point well and you really showed some emotions that were key. Nice job.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaMC
    First off.. this sounds like something Eminem would write.. Emotion was present, could`ve been a little stronger.. Flow was solid.. the struture was eww, serious.. flow was off in some parts because of the 'ewww' structure.. the little pause in the middle was pretty cool, added something to the piece.. didn`t like the overall feel of this though.. but I know what you were aiming at.. a piece about hating a woman.. so you hit the topic well.. props for that.. keep dropping man.. improve on structure and flow and you`ll have some great pieces for sure.. Pz.

-Check out.. Formula Feat. SMZ : Unwitting Suicide... appreciate it.-

GODDAMIT I HATE EMINEM! LOL

this was actualy one of the first topical things I ever wrote so considering i thought it was ok. thanks for the feedback