User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Linguistics(lord M.c.)

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Linguistics(lord M.c.)

LORD M.C.

HOOK=HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE AINT HIDDEN ITS HELD HOSTAGE-
    IN THE MENTAL HELL-WE ARE CONVICTED TO THIS CELL-
    BUT THE ONLY WAY TO ILLUMINATE- IS TO ESCAPE- THE QUESTION IS IM READY HOW BOUTE YOU CAN YOU RELATE?

Yo im an m.c. in every definition- my mouth peace the amp peace my spinal column its chord extension-
    every ventrical conduct soundwaves to be amplified- when i spit lines my larenex raves insures its amplified-
    brain sustains-thought to~ through my veigns- to grab the pen and transit transcripts document my pain-
    my optics the movie screen-rated pg before thirteen- but since my coming of age-i turned the page- now ive seen-percieve
    concieve the firing range stage- i am forced to indure- being obscure-and qoute fact in a world living in opinionated loore-WHAT AM I? THE M.C.- like KRS 1'S track 2 i take it back 3 cd's- my minds technology-educate the ears of those who cant see- so i use soundconductions since you to lazy to read- display an array of emmotion from laughter to tears- while rhythm set the mood i make love to your ear- impreganate your thought
    believe- to give you a seperate concept so knowledge is born and concieved-what am i the intamcy of literacy the conjuring similies- to define my minds silliquies-through verbal ability-and a wide spand vocab 360 degree-flipping context like JET LI'S agility-
    they call me LACK OF LOGIK- cause the earth cant grasp the topic-cant escape being catastrophic-of coarse what i write is flammable the paper is agnostic-and remain that way constant-

BUT THE ONLY WAY TO ILLUMINATE- IS TO ESCAPE- THE QUESTION IS IM READY HOW BOUTE YOU CAN YOU RELATE?

MAKENG KNOW CENTZ
    im remeberance- of project tenaments- i reflect and bring back the sentiments- WHAT AM I? a stanza a lymric- HAIKU,DIVINE COMEDY,TRAGEDY,POETIC PROSE, AND LYRICS- when i pose-
    is how i elivate my mind pay omage- and break the bondage- define
    concepts- in words i can only say on text-disect my dialect study the content- and see im no coast im continents of consinents-my structure is constructed -of metaphors compounds pronouns that erupted-
    enbody my 4 godboy's- SHAKESPEAR,POE,FROST AND BLAKE-to present to the present with KRS,RAKIM,MOS DEF, AND TALIB KWELI i educate- set my own rhythm and fallow no melody- no bass just meaning to trace to natures harmony- with no bound~ary- isnt it ironic? to rely on somethig with no name sake-
    a sad fate-to elivate- primates-yet still within the pit of snakes- there are some that abuse the gift and pawn it so they pockets conatin gludamates- you dont keep sell~en(in) when you sell out-
    and atleast 75 percent of these comsumers know what the life we describe is aboute- the other 25 decent-are contempt- with they ficticious realities- cause they live a life different from you and me-
    and dont care of the wars faught between enemies- what they seek
    is a wat to stay elivaten- not haten- constrate on the writ~in(en)-but you worry to much aboute being (tight) no wonder they dont think you fit in-
    MAKENG KNOW CENTZ only to those whole refuse to see the bigger picture-
    written in a thousnd words visualized from a scripture- and i do this out of the love outside of a club-and am happy being namless-cause a poet visionary's destiney is to welcome death to become famous- do you believe in god do you belive the word is where you find a home- then what you think my lyrics are considering the BIBBLE itself is a poem?

Last edited by LACK OF LOGIC; July 5th, 2002 at 02:15 AM
    ORDO ABACHO(ORDER OUT OF KAOS) CLICK
    SILENT KAOS
    MASTER BLASTER
    LACK OF LOGIC
    DAMANI MIC MATITION
    ACIDIC
    LIL DALLAS
    DeJureThaRaw
    CyKoShYnE
    THE FAM IS LOCKED NO MORE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.

Battle Record
    2-4
    i liked it a little long but it had all the mechanics right maybe a little better of a hook that's all
    win loss record 11-14 with 5 k.o's

The_Assassin
    it was aiight... felt the Vocab..

keep spittin...

one

Battle Record
    1-1
    this was dope also welcome to the LLI famila. stay up. peace. joey

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    UPPIN
    ORDO ABACHO(ORDER OUT OF KAOS) CLICK
    SILENT KAOS
    MASTER BLASTER
    LACK OF LOGIC
    DAMANI MIC MATITION
    ACIDIC
    LIL DALLAS
    DeJureThaRaw
    CyKoShYnE
    THE FAM IS LOCKED NO MORE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.

You've Earned a Custom Title! kmfrob's Avatar
    sometimes this was just TOO complex. it was good nice vocab and ideas but flow was hard to get and difficult as fuck to read but still showin alot of promise. check any o my posts out aight peace

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0
    it was pretty good. kinda of long, but i felt the vocab. and the structure of it. Nice stuff man.
    holla
    one

nourishment

Re: Linguistics(lord M.c.)

Originally posted by LACK OF LOGIC

they call me LACK OF LOGIK- cause the earth cant grasp the topic-cant escape being catastrophic-of coarse what i write is flammable the paper is agnostic-and remain that way constant

I was feelin this cause like you said I'm finding it hard to grasp the topic ... some good ideas though. maybe trim it down a bit

tekspit
    both verses on point, even the length of the verse was long but the vocab and rhyme scheme kept me interested,holla...1

RhetoriX
    I didnt mind the length, thought this was solid, it had both its good points and bad, the vocab was nice, though there were some repeated words, one was rhyming... Wordplay stood through, nice similes in the opening lines, I was feeling em, thought it started better then it ended... There were some powerful lines in there, a lot of eye openers and made ya think... The concept was nice aswell, some good ideas coming out and being released... Rhythm is something that ya may wanna work on, the multies were lacced, this does help the rhythm, give it some smoothness... More internal rhymes aswell makes the flow flawless, look into that... Keep elevating man, like your wording, keep spitting and sharpening that mental...

Peez...