User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: She's Sorry

ShaYneA
    uppin for the lady

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    freakin 'ell....this was one hell of a piece...had such power and rawness...yet was not too blatant in its depiction...you had to read into some parts of it....which is what i like in a piece just as much as i like simplicity in a piece...

....but for real...you really did capture the 'pure' essence of it all...great talent shown here...real depth...and the ability (which some call a good gift, while others a gift wrapped curse) to feel the extreme pains of humanity in such a depth - and depict it so well...(well so it seemed with this piece at least, and some of the other pieces i read)...but either way.....heavyweight piece for sure...

....respect...
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

ShaYneA
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    ....more peeps need to be reading this piece...
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

Battle Record
    1-12
    this was absoulutely beautiful...it was sad, very powerful, very emotional, your flow was near perfect, your imagery was perfect, all of this was poetic perfection..this was amazing..this must be the one you have in legends, you're a brilliant writer...much love sweetheart....

10/10
    Bittersweet

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    ^DAMNNN this piece is sooo old! Thanks for the up Sublime, you have been nothing but supportive of my writing and I appreciate it more than you know.
    P U R E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RemarqabL

Battle Record
    8-6
    Dagyrl i can't help but enjoy your work, this piece however may be your coup de grace. Your storytelling skills are quite clearly well honed and they way this particular story had a revolving door kind of feel to it, the way the main character returns in a sense to her mother's shoes was brilliant. Just to reiterate Necro's comment we want a happy you but this piece was VERY good, i appreciare your every drop, 1luv.
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Battle Record
    8-6
    didnt edit to bring this to the top...i was also fascinated with your ability to string together "multies" if you will, it is not a facet of writing often explored as boldly or executed as flawlessly as you exhibited here, kudos, 1luv.
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Battle Record
    9-6
    have you posted this up before? i'm sure i've seen it posted by you..anyway, real tight little story there, sad because it was so real..those things do happen to everyday people, so i think a lot of people can relate, even it doesn't happen to them..we see it on t.v so often....i'm blabbering. sorry about that. the imagry was amazing, the part that hit me most was about her falling in loved and being abused all over again, then having to deal with miscarriage..that was soo upsetting. nice little story, it'll deffo leave me thinking for a while. uppin this..i think more people should benefit from dopeness.
    Def Poets

Battle Record
    1-12
    up...this should be stickied...as an example of what a legendary piece is
    Bittersweet

Battle Record
    1-12
    had to up one last time...
    Bittersweet