Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: quick free

d.e.a.

quick free

these faggots are killin me/actin raw as some sushi/but when the smoke clears/ill leave em dead like john belushi/you can call me an orthadontist soon as i turn the mic on/cuz i dont need a profile...i raise eyes without an icon

wich style you want?/i can murder you literally or metaphorically/bitches beggin to give me oral/ when i spit my flows orally/never come to test me/cuz i cannot be solved/like a scientific theory/my rhymes will slowly evolve

gotcha baffled as you see my posts only total to fifty-five/thats a good 666 posts ahead of my time/even without structure and without expertise/ill spit 666 bars and rent ya brain out like a lyrical lease/so when it comes to killin/i dont need a street sweep/cuz my left brain hemisphere alone/accumulates to nearly the size of greece

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    will be closed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

d.e.a.
    why?

Battle Record
    4-3
    u need a legit tittle

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

d.e.a.
    thats why ur closin it?

its a quick freestyle

so thats what i put

what u want me to put?

Battle Record
    4-3
    Quote Originally Posted by d.e.a.
    thats why ur closin it?

its a quick freestyle

so thats what i put

what u want me to put?
    i'm not closing it i'm jus sayin that it will be closed i don't have the authority to close it

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

d.e.a.
    o...gotcha

*BaByShAnTe*
    dam this needs sojme serious elevation.
    your strucuture and flow was completely off in every angle and you need to work on better vocab, it was all in the basics categorie. so try to improve on your vocabulary and structure this was pointless

Banned
    Battle Record
    14-9
    Quote Originally Posted by *BaByShAnTe*
    dam this needs sojme serious elevation.
    your strucuture and flow was completely off in every angle and you need to work on better vocab, it was all in the basics categorie. so try to improve on your vocabulary and structure this was pointless
    word.......

Battle Record
    2-5

You need to go to the rb helpdesk seriously homs, you got the potential to produce some good rhymes but your vocab is shit sorry i gotta be harsh. You structure needs to be worked on. Seriously practice how to rhyme then come post on rb.
    written voices makes hidden noises

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    Needs legit title and No Freestyles.