Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Calling out Mirage

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech Money's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Calling out Mirage

ok heres rules u set up after i respond here..

You spit first
    1-3 mins
    No crew no hate
    no line bitting
    Make sure you show ;D

Yea if u set it up n then dont show that'd b ashamed... I ended alot of niggas careers like that.

You niggaz is trash all of you alike..........IM ONLEY ON THE TRUTH TIP.BITCH

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech Money's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    First off im about to get a fuckin record deal anytime i want. Second of all alot of people know me from florida to PA many in cali. Ur fucking garbage

heres a freestyle herb

Its tech money in the building. The millionair the chip prince or what ever u wanna call me got a problem see u when u see me nigga.. its like that who the fuck r u?
    i got bars like i came from hell so every 16 is 16 like gun powder being emptied in shells
    u talk a good game but my names been known to ring bells got a nice chain but my chains been know to hang fellas so if i was u i'd holla pop ur mother brother n father n tell ya ta come halla im that proper ya ass aint seein me cause i'll put u in the position u dont wanna b its that easy no fruntin u wants nothin i'll let go n hav ur toes n ur face touchin u think cousin? that shotty got ur team jumpin ur flows so-so so beating techs a no-no cause the dream team hopes blocks like a pro go settle down i put u in that dirt quick n tell u that u still jus a little bitch its like mase in ur class the way im movin bricks.