User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: Astanished Perfection

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-3
    lmao serious??? in screw that hes in The Legacy...............'n check out my new poem "When I walk with God"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Word...

Quote Originally Posted by Optical.Illusion
    lmao serious??? in screw that hes in The Legacy...............'n check out my new poem "When I walk with God"
    In order to see poetry properly you must read deep into the piece and see the metaphorical use. Also the use of assonance and similies drag imagery to a poetic reader eye.

Oh and i was only fucking with you about joining. Take me off. thanks.

Good luck dudes.

Battle Record
    1-3
    ........Ah fuck........lmmfao...

Word...

Cali))))) Name a crew that could stop tha force that I strike with, Let alone try to hold the pen that i write with, You could even chop off my fingers i type with, those i hold tha mic wit, thinkin i might quit
    Battle Record
    9-3
    LOL@ this kid not being able to even spell Astonished lol. Don't try and name your crew after me lol j/p but seriously, thas pretty sad when you don't even spell your crew name correctly.
    G/l though
    Peace.
    <center>

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Green)>Complexity Within Words</table>

Please Help Close These

Battle Record
    1-3
    ts preety sad how you went back 15 hours to look for somethin with your name in it

Word...

Cali))))) Name a crew that could stop tha force that I strike with, Let alone try to hold the pen that i write with, You could even chop off my fingers i type with, those i hold tha mic wit, thinkin i might quit
    Battle Record
    9-3
    15 hours lol. Actually i just noticed your crew name in the crews thread dickhead. I wasn't cycling threw posts looking for my name you jackass. Quit trying to stray from the fact that you mispelled your own crew name. Fuckin idiot. and i actual said i was j/p in my previous post but go ahead and get all butthurt little girl.
    Peace.
    <center>

Please Help Close These

Battle Record
    1-3
    lmmfao..............omg.....hes actually mad......hahaha holy shit dude

Word...

Battle Record
    9-3
    im not mad. Can't be. Too busy laughing still because of your lack of spelling and willingness to deter from it so you don't get clowned lol. Nice try though.
    <center>

Please Help Close These

WTF at treating me like a nebw. What is your problem Affizial? We've known eachother for ever. Back Stabber.
    Scystophrenia

Can't teach you my swag! D. Josey's Avatar
    Battle Record
    41-9
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Life Time
    WTF at treating me like a nebw. What is your problem Affizial? We've known eachother for ever. Back Stabber.
    leximus.

Yeah but I have a older account then that.
    Scystophrenia

Fuck take me off the roster. I rep Scyts to the fullest.
    Scystophrenia

Banned
    Battle Record
    27-8
    what the fuck is LEX talkin about i said in just REP well and work harder in topical and i said before if you need help ask el poeta he can definetly help you out man he is helping me out well so i just said get him to help you at least full...however ya wanna take it my dude we can take it

TXT or topical you choose your death and when your set PM me and il set it up and we can do this like men........so STFU i didnt backstab that aint my style i speak bluntly with facts not fiction HO...you my dude and i respect your work your just always makina new crew every week or hoppinginto a new crew after dropping one...

SO STFU!.

optical we'll merge just hold on up!...cus me the witness and wordzworth gotta talk...but ill make a new thread when its settled and we'll have atonished perfection in there aswell and optical your not in astonished perfection nor is cronos and canvac or leximus only the inactive memebrs and noobs will go there like an elevation sectio nya know?!....i was gonna let LEX run it but FUCK HIM for thinkin shit.