Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • $oulja Redz

0 0%
  • Caeser Augustus

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: C.Augustus v.s $oulja Redz

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

C.Augustus v.s $oulja Redz

10 lines
    blind spit
    no feeding
    no recycling
    no D/R votes
    no crew vote
    no unexplained votes
    no bitching
    no swaying
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4
    iight ma nigga this ma check in...whens the due time?
    Open Mic'z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---------------------------------------------------

Battle'z

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    about 24 hours kid. and its 400 to Vote
    check

Battle Record
    0-4
    iight str8 this ma check in..........................
    Open Mic'z

Battle'z

Battle Record
    0-4
    lets get it clear im da knot on da rope of ur rap career
    u have no lyrical coordination nigga, u cant even steer
    when it comes to touching ma talent nigga u cant get near
    and i'll merk and kill ya ass like a highway kills a dear
    i bet u have a beer belly, child support afta ya ass so u play on da pc livin in fear
    i bet dude is a fat kat eating a box of teddy grahams sweating in his heat wit a top hat
    get off the computer go get a job, stop thinking ur dope cuz ur merk lil nigga'z, u aint god
    god a was a holy man, and ur da reason why he created the phase holy shit
    and i kno u play baseballs cuz when "balls" come out at u, ur mouth is the mit
    ur lyrics and ur lil flow is a like gun, there a bullet in da chamber but u got a empty clip
    Open Mic'z

Battle'z

Battle Record
    0-4
    i bet u have a beer belly, child support afta ya ass so u play on da pc livin in fear
    i bet dude is a fat kat eating a box of teddy grahams sweating in his heat wit a top hat
    get off the computer go get a job, stop thinking ur dope cuz ur merk lil nigga'z, u aint god
    ur lyrics and ur lil flow is a like gun, there a bullet in da chamber but u got a empty clip

^mybad i had to re-post it, i repeated a line mybad........
    Open Mic'z

Battle'z

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Its cost hard work n take intelligence redzs...
    ... look at the vocab of course ur impressed wit my style – its akademik
    n the last words in that sentence^ lets u know its something u can’t afford for awhile
    forcing your flow talking G’d up when I know u’ll never say it to my face
    Yeah homie we all know u got guts ....and its jiggling around ya fucking waist
    you better stay in ya fucking place dumb fuck I stay on my toes
    I’ll bash ya face in if u get the wrong I– wait like u ever have one of those
    I gave u 24 hours to make Cents of your concepts , I knew that I would be fine
    Cause if I was down to my last I’d rob ya user name of its fucking dollar sign
    with no gun just a pole so don’t trip when I say I’ll treat u like I bitch
    Just stating how easy it’ll be to Split ya fucking lips

SCYSTO’s Bitch!!

ф»¤Tier One Crew¤«ф Summit Ave.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-5
    Decent battle. Ceaser had good concept's an wordplay. Punches definatley hit unwillingly. Solida was blah, some lines were decency almost. My vote goes to Ceaser, i liked the structure to, very easy to read.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...9&page=1&pp=15

I've Created A Monster
    -Eminem

Weapon X.
    Battle Record
    14-23
    nah-self glory
    n the last words in that sentence^ lets u know its something u can’t afford for awhile
    semi-okay
    ok
    ha k
    ha good
    meh k finisher...pretty common

vs.

meh
    no
    fucks no
    WTF NO to those last four

V/C.Augustus...Easy...if u go against sumone like this please realize u have to drop ACCEPTABLE and not PIG shit or sumthing an emcee culd wipe their ass with...come on now...wtf...
    *The Original.*

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    up..

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lets get this closed. up#2

Battle Record
    3-5
    ight but self glory
    meh
    lol nice
    haha good
    dope owned
    meh ight finisher coulda been better
    8/10

vs.

ight
    naw whack
    no
    and all this jus confused the fuck outta me

Originally Posted by GrimReapa
    well i can beat my dick from the back while suckin my nuts... :hung:

Battle Record
    3-5
    i cant vote but it would b C.Augustus for better verse and all around dopeness

Originally Posted by GrimReapa
    well i can beat my dick from the back while suckin my nuts... :hung:

You are the selfish one! CrosT Over's Avatar
    Battle Record
    46-10
    i am gonna have to go with ceaser on this one, he came with some ill lines that i felt could have been worded a tad different but none the less they were effective.

"you better stay in ya fucking place dumb fuck I stay on my toes
    I’ll bash ya face in if u get the wrong I– wait like u ever have one of those"

not sure many people will get this one but i love the chance a writer takes on a line like this hoping the reader has enough intelligence to pull out a meaning.
    soulja i think you were alittle out of your league on this one you had a decent structure but i disagreed with your concept of betting on things it didn't make a strong enough impact, and towards the end it seemed to bland, however i see potential and room for improvment keep rockin

v/ CA
    I EMBRACED THE DARK SIDE WHEN YOU STOLE MY SON

You are the selfish one! CrosT Over's Avatar
    Battle Record
    46-10
    I EMBRACED THE DARK SIDE WHEN YOU STOLE MY SON