Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Do you want the Truth?

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Damn. One of the nicest written things I've peeped in a while. Long, but worth the read. Truley knowledge to a rhyme. Preach on brotha.
    P U R E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RemarqabL

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    Nice piece, nice of you to share your religious beliefs with the world in poetic form. I liked this piece, though I did notice one forced line which I think needs work on:
    "So peace to all the prophets including Jesus, David, Moses, and Abraham...
    And Prayers and Peace to Muhammad, the greatest man..."

Right there, it just looked as though you were looking for a rhyme, and you found a rhyme but it just seemed forced.

Battle Record
    30-12
    Originally posted by Tha Linez Drawn
    Wasn't talking to you RISE...I was talking to irrelivance...

don't you think if a religious ideology can systematically destroy all other false precepts in God then that ideology must be the religion from the True Source...it is the knowledge of Islam that disproves all other false ideologies...peace
    so because everyone else is converting to Islam everyone should jump on the train?

Tha Linez Drawn
    ah yeah...no it's deeper than that...it's about what God wants you to do...how to find out because He doesn't talk to you directly...and how to compare and contrast what everyone says is the truth...ther is only one truth...even if it is a needle in a hay stack, regardless it's there...and Hell-fire is just too large a price to pay just to give up looking for it...and paridise is too large a reward to throw away to be not interested...use your brain...peace

Tha Linez Drawn
    uppin...when it comes to the beginning of the world then so is science...a theory...faith doesn't mean that you accept everything that you see...Gravity can't be seen but it is proven that it exists...the ultimate proof of God is death...if everything dies then who or what controls everything after the created thing is gone...even while you're alive you don't control the sun's rising and setting then who/what does...so the existance of God is proven just like Gravity's existance is proven by dropping and apple to the ground or throwing a ball up...now if God's existance is proven then how do we get to know the one that created us...that is the burning question inside us...so he sent you prophets to gude you and these prophets have shown us how to dis-credit the false prophecies so that you can know what is the right path to God...peace

Noiz
    Its Alright...Just Make It A Litle Bit More In Depth And It Will Be Straight

Peace.

Tha Linez Drawn
    uppin'

Noiz
    It's A Good Piece...I Liked It...Keep Up The Good Work

Tha Linez Drawn
    thanx...

muslim flava.. i like it
    The greatest rap artist you will ever see