Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New Beat Enigma

New Beat Enigma

Quick story behind the beat

Word to my moms...had a dream this morning of me gettin chased by some demon type shit...while I was runnin fo my life...I pass some wierd lil girl...in the middle of nowhere...like this area was like fuckin deserted and shit...everyone's dead...so I stop to see what the hell she's doin here....

she then looks at me with some wierd ass eyes...then started playing a flute....the sound of the flute on the beat is not the same as in the dream....but when I heard it in the dream...it got me all into it...so I like forgot I was running fo my life and decided to sit down and listen to this girl playing the flute,..

then I woke up...and was like......damn, I gotta get back on the keyboard

"Enigma"
    http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/0...songID=5678159

My feed Back

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...dt-345954.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...rn-345960.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fuck Yo Punch Nigga! Stevie Steez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Re: New Beat Enigma

iono what was more creepy.....the beat or that story lol
    but this aight tho pimpin...not my cup of tea. liked the flute a lil and drums but synth was wierd. but then again you said it was gonna be wierd so...good work

keep doin ya thang
    check mah work when you got a chance

coo' thx fo peepin, can I get some more feed? Yea I know it's a different kinda beat, heh

GET YOUR FIX
    Battle Record
    0-3

Word, i like the flute, sounds better without all the stuff in the background when its just the drums the flute and the hats or w/e, na mean, i like it