Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Real Illy vs Networth

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Real Illy vs Networth

Checkin due Wed 23.59 EST (late/no checkin = -2 votes)
    Verses due Fri 23.59 EST
    Line limit: 16 MIN, 30 MAX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    46-39
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Real Illy vs Networth

check.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Check, I'm glad I saw this...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    46-39
    Awards 25+ Wins

how many lines

Battle Record
    64-45

16 orjust match the first poster

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    64-45

Look Illy, your delivery's off, so stop pretendin you're the Real Deal b4 I take 5 off ya back
    Yeah u're the complete package.. and I'm sure ur just waitin on a mail man to stamp that.
    Get smacked into distress damsel, but ur the Heroin to all ur associates..
    And no 'wonder women' love u,
    They want the highest star- and you look like Lupe Fiasco on opiates.
    Do me a favor and bow..cause basehead faggots musical talents is fallin for keys
    I know the motto is "Stand for Somethin", but u do ya best work on ya knees
    Honestly Illy, you'll never suc'ceed at this rap thing, yo only good spits succeed sips
    I know that Junior NBA team was happy, cause u jumped for more balls than Steve Smith
    Argue ya preference please phony, but frankly NC gets hit wit more blow than windchimes
    Cuz u suck- and the only way u 'outdatin' dimes, is when u 'post' played punches' in FrontLines
    Real's rhymes are garbage, but every junkie think he can flow wit track marks on his back right?
    ...But its clear he's not 'high' into audio, cause Illy couldn't produce a 'dope cut' wit a crack knife
    You seem confused on raps standards in general, frankly ya rap sheet couldn't be criminal....
    I mean Real Illy's arrested more attempts on good punches than boxin referees at round intervals
    U ballin, so congrats on your acceptance. That should keep u on top of shit for while,
    But I've got the jump on you,
    And unlike your rhymes in most verses.... you will NOT be comin up out the pile
    Last edited by Networth; February 7th, 2009 at 12:43 AM

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    64-45

WELL "ILLY"..... are you gonna show or what man?

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

you also deserve a proper breakdown for posting.
    Look Illy, your delivery's off, so stop pretendin you're the Real Deal b4 I take 5 off ya back
    Yeah u're the complete package.. and I'm sure ur just waitin on a mail man to stamp that.
    well, this line had a good concept behind it but the wording was way off and super stretched. If you type your lines and they both go to a new line in reply box below then it probably means that its a tad bit stretched. Thats a rule of thumb that I use here and there.
    They want the highest star- and you look like Lupe Fiasco on opiates
    another good concept, but you probably should have gone a completely different direction with this one to make it hit harder. The lines wheren't too stretch and flowed well so its better then the first punch.
    Do me a favor and bow..cause basehead faggots musical talents is fallin for keys
    cool punch, setup ruined it by being way too filler IMO. wording is still not there.
    Honestly Illy, you'll never suc'ceed at this rap thing, yo only good spits succeed sips
    I know that Junior NBA team was happy, cause u jumped for more balls than Steve Smith
    meh, this ok.. dont get if you were going for a wordplay by typing "suc'ceed but if you where then you could have used something like..

U tree lovin fagget, on ur knees u could never touch me
    n' the rainforest'll wither fast if this kid continues to succeeds.

not an ill line but it more of an example as to a different way of going for a wordplay.

Argue ya preference please phony, but frankly NC gets hit wit more blow than windchimes
    Cuz u suck- and the only way u 'outdatin' dimes, is when u 'post' played punches' in FrontLines
    this was cool too, again.. stretched too hell and the setup was way too filler. Try to refrence your setup to your actual punch to make it connect better. if your talking about one thing in your setups and something else in your punch then readers'll usually be like "WTF" when they get to the actually punch.
    Real's rhymes are garbage, but every junkie think he can flow wit track marks on his back right?
    ...But its clear he's not 'high' into audio, cause Illy couldn't produce a 'dope cut' wit a crack knife
    not sure what a crack knife is and you should probably stop putting 's by the words your trying to emphasise cos it gets a bit annoying when reading. Line is also stretched and not a good punch.
    You seem confused on raps standards in general, frankly ya rap sheet couldn't be criminal....
    I mean Real Illy's arrested more attempts on good punches than boxin referees at round intervals
    similie lines are exremely basic and Ive been telling you that since way back. Saying this guys is like this if this where to happen is a similie line. Its the lazy way to go about constructing your punch. Find a way to leave this style behind and learn to better word your punches.
    U ballin, so congrats on your acceptance. That should keep u on top of shit for while,
    nah, extremely stretched, I get the concept but the wording was stretched like whoa. avoid these three part line miniseries man, I use em too and get boo's no matter how good you think they are by voters. The advice that was given to me was to try and keep the setup line short when you try these lines.

and thats my break down. holla
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    64-45

^^^GOOOOD LOOK WORDZ, thats whats really good my dog, I really really appreciate your feed back.

^^oh,, and the stretchiness of my lines usually happens until I knock a lil rust off, cause it takes longer to sorta emphasize my concepts.. They'll leave soon tho, as soon as I get back into serious competition like LLL.
    Last edited by Networth; February 8th, 2009 at 12:46 PM

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post

kinda of an old concept.. still got a laugh outa me

They want the highest star- and you look like Lupe Fiasco on opiates.

u need to focus on 1 concept per line.. there's too much here.. heroin is an OLD wordplay.. seriously. but the fiasco line was decent

lol.. that's good

ehh, i don't like this

i hate this

hate.. THIS

god.. stop

blah

overall// couple nice lines.. a bunch of shitty ones also..
    good dq verse i guess.
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Networth wins via no show.

Networth 1-0
    Real Illy 0-1 doesnt get a match
    AI