Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Classic. vs Kenny the G vs Knowledge.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Classic. vs Kenny the G vs Knowledge.

Checkin due Wed 23.59 EST (late/no checkin = -2 votes)
    Verses due Fri 23.59 EST
    Line limit: 16 MIN, 30 MAX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

Re: Classic. vs Kenny the G vs Knowledge.

lol....goodluck.
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

check.
    The words I write are oxygen to greatness.

shhhh. i got warrants.
    Battle Record
    9-11
    Awards LLL HOF

waguan. seen.

so what're we doing, like 12 a piece?
    blackeloheimannunakirap

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

yeah sounds good

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

16 is the minimum....

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

I'm going to drop 10 bars apieace for each person my verse will be posted in about and hour....I hope you pussies show

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

Last season spitacular merked you I guess all your battles are getting old.
    cuz the outcome is alway's the same.... kenny's gettin killed like southpark episodes.
    all you drop is pissy bars and weak shit. no wonder why A.I. tries to keep you secret.
    and he wanted to go 12 just so he can show us the age of the girl he sleeps wit.
    You claim you a G but Kenny everyone in RB know's your really not bout it.
    and how can I give you the benefit of the doubt when even ur benefits are doubted.
    K I never pay for a pieace of pussy I just give females some liquor with sum piff.
    and I know money can't buy love.......but it can atleast get your sister on my dick
    your intelligence is not artificial...that crew's about to ditch u...your left off to fight.
    and they told u thou shall put in work....
    ....................................now he wants to work at burger king for the rest of his life.
    Fuck this bastard your rhymes are plastic I wonder why you keep droppin wack shit.
    cuz entering school grounds wit germs will be the only way ur considered class..sic.
    my punches are like a box of crayon's cuz they will leave your eyes blue or black.
    and one rotten apple ruins the whole patch but ancel your whole damn crew is wack.
    you fucking gay junkie all you and your parents talk about is drugs and stake.
    so if I told him to think BIG........he'll drop a verse based on his mother's weight.
    all you do is drop weak lines I bet your starting to aggravate the coke heads.
    and I notice your usertitle and crew have something in common there both dead.

Ken your style is weak and ever since anc became LLL champ he's been suckin since.
    and I always thought 2 was better than 1....thats until I saw who I was up against.
    Last edited by Mafioso.; February 6th, 2009 at 08:45 PM

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

wow they both fucking no showed ...this is some bullshit

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

you deserve a propper break down for showing.

Last season spitacular merked you I guess all your battles are getting old.
    cuz the outcome is alway's the same.... kenny's gettin killed like southpark episodes.
    call this line Atari.. its played enough to make me bring the harlem shake back.
    all you drop is pissy bars and weak shit. no wonder why A.I. tries to keep you secret.
    and he wanted to go 12 just so he can show us the age of the girl he sleeps wit.
    call this line nintendo... Mario just got his 100th 1up from this punch.
    You claim you a G but Kenny everyone in RB know's your really not bout it.
    and how can I give you the benefit of the doubt when even ur benefits are doubted.
    WTF??? its not a good flip. Wording was pretty bad fam.
    K I never pay for a pieace of pussy I just give females some liquor with sum piff.
    and I know money can't buy love.......but it can atleast get your sister on my dick
    not really a punch, the flip was terrible.
    your intelligence is not artificial...that crew's about to ditch u...your left off to fight.
    and they told u thou shall put in work....
    ....................................now he wants to work at burger king for the rest of his life.
    cool here, not a good flip and stretched as shit, wording was bad but I liked the concept.
    Fuck this bastard your rhymes are plastic I wonder why you keep droppin wack shit.
    cuz entering school grounds wit germs will be the only way ur considered class..sic.
    call this line Dreamcast.. coz thats exactly what you were doing when you thought this line wasn't played on him.
    my punches are like a box of crayon's cuz they will leave your eyes blue or black.
    and one rotten apple ruins the whole patch but ancel your whole damn crew is wack.
    hmmm, the setup was wak and corney, execution wasn't too bad but had bad wording and it was a tad bit stretched. Concept was cool, just needs better wording.
    you fucking gay junkie all you and your parents talk about is drugs and stake.
    so if I told him to think BIG........he'll drop a verse based on his mother's weight.
    hmmm, this was terrible. I like what you were going for but if you make momma jokes like this then you should go as hard as you can otherwise it'll be overlooked and you wont get a strong response from the readers.
    all you do is drop weak lines I bet your starting to aggravate the coke heads.
    and I notice your usertitle and crew have something in common there both dead.
    call this line the untouchable... coz nobody's feeling it.
    Ken your style is weak and ever since anc became LLL champ he's been suckin since.
    and I always thought 2 was better than 1....thats until I saw who I was up against.
    Your wording is worst then I thought man. first line was too long and it messed up the flow of your punch.

This is my break down. Sorry if its a tad harsh but this IS LLL so I expect a little more from battlers here then anywhere else. You should really work on wording, shortening your lines and being more direct should help with this.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

knowledge wins via no show

Knowledge 1-0
    Classic and Kenny 0-1 and not given a match
    AI