User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Beginner Beat I made

Battle Record
    1-8

Re: Beginner Beat I made

ya im using only fl studio sounds, i have like 8 other sounds not from fl studio and there just like gun shots and other random sounds.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

You can ever go wrong with more bass. O yhea. Check out my beats. Prez

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yeah i would say keep working at it, what you did with the hats are cool, but something that helped me early on was studying a beat...for example i had a cd of kanye beats and i just pulled one up, would find the tempo, figure out what he did with with the kick drum, snares, hats, etc and just flip it into my own ish. Its good to do that every once in a while so you can figure out elements of the great producers and encorporate them into your own style

search for some VSTs. get some drum kits. the only FL studio sounds I still use is stuff in Sytrus.
    The is alright. atleast you got down making patterns and stuff. keep playing around. u can do alot with fl studio.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not a bad track, but I agree with others on the mix... could be mixed a bit better, and the melody could have a bit more to it.. definitely not bad if you've only been messing with it for a moment. If you're using FL Studio, you can also go to www.SoundsForBeats.com to get some free Soundfont sounds that you can use with the FL Soundfont Player... only thing is, unless you've bought the Soundfont player or have a free one, it may not save the sounds you load into it. Keep workin' at it though, no doubt.. nice start...
    Rap is always hotter with bangin'
    !

Hip hop beats are blazin' with hot
    !

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

not bad for ur first beat, i see you're using NI, I have that sequence in one of my songs, keep elivatin you'll get it.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dommer View Post
    I call it Tick Tick. I dont kow why It just seems right for some reason.

Update #2

I updated it a good bit i changed the synth that comes in and out, i made a break i think lol. and changed some volume levels again. Tell me what you thing
    [SOUNDCLICK]7546484[/SOUNDCLICK]

Im pretty new to rapping and making beats and all, but Here is the best beat imo that i have made so far. Please critisize as needed because I want to know what I need to do to make better beats.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...up-396547.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ab-396536.html
    You're off to a good start... I think as you toy around you will naturally get better, try to graduate from those stock sounds

You've Earned a Custom Title!

hmm, it sounds like something i made some years back on fruity loops...i mean on the positive side its an abstract piece that can appeal to the correct people. on the other side i think you should listen to songs that you fuck with and try to emulate the clarity and wholeness of tracks. u need better drums aswell look for drum kits and shit to get more drums.