User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: The Questions On Applications.....................

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

The Questions On Applications.....................

Do they expect the truth?

do they expect people to just flat out say i'm not reliable, and always late?

i don't understand do people actually answer those questions honestly?

and how about these types of questions.....

"What do you do when you find a mistake in another person's work?

* I have never found a mistake in another person's work
    * I tell the person in charge
    * I correct the mistake myself
    * I talk about the mistake with the other person
    * I wait to see if the mistake happens again before I say anything

"
    with the exception of the first choice, all of those could be applied to a different situations where someone makes a mistake so which o you choose?

fuck it i'mma get back to this application.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: The Questions On Applications.................

Depending on the firm or company, some of them actually have psychological manipulation in it. They'll ask you the same question in different ways with different degrees of "likely, very likely, or not at all" etc. that change. And most of those types of applications are so long that when you come across a re-worded question that's already been asked, most people are too far ahead to realize that it is the same question. Be honest and if you do exaggerate then be sure to pay real close attention for repeated questions.

And I would choose "talk to the person about the mistake"

It shows that you're not afraid to take the situation into your own hands and manage. In this day and age, most companies look for independent/collective people, that can juggle both at the same time.

Even if you've never come across someone's mistake, you have to have the ability to put yourself in a real-life scenario and decide what you would do. That first choice is a fail in my books.
    Last edited by Erun.; September 25th, 2009 at 04:06 AM
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

I'll break that question down for you, to interpret the action your portraying by choosing that answer.

* I have never found a mistake in another person's work -- Lying/Not enough work experience/Or just doesn't care enough to make an effort of putting themselves in that type of situation.
    * I tell the person in charge -- Fucking rat. Naw, this would mean that you can't manage on your own and they'll have to keep a watch over you. Not independent or a decision maker.
    * I correct the mistake myself -- Control freak. Doesn't like teamwork and really thinks they're a know-it-all. How the fuck can you correct a mistake that you don't even know what it is. This makes you look like you think you know everything about everything.
    * I talk about the mistake with the other person -- You take action, but you involve the person and try to resolve the issue without getting busy managers involved. Team player with a great sense of responsibility.
    * I wait to see if the mistake happens again before I say anything -- Hesitant, passive. Not good in the work place.

Simple logic.

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-1

Still no job, Das?

Dog, just get some work, whip that shit and hit the block.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    1-7

well did you ever see about that one guy on dateline... who conned his way into like 50 different jobs... i guess some places just dont investigate that much... and if they do that nigga was one hell of a lying ass motha fucka... i think it's best to tell the truth on apps... although you think you might not provide the best answer... if they find out later then your fukt.. but if you lie and never get caught then thats cool too. i once did this application... and omfg it was like 300 questions... and they ALL pretty much asked the same thing seriously man it was driving me fkn insane i really couldn't take that shit anymore... really even made me not want to work there as much as i did... but yeah anyways... i think that you should be straight up... theyll be luike oh this mother fucker used to tip cows and put electric eels up his ass... he'd make a great employee for this company... just saying... if YOU ever tipped cows or got eel fucked... i havn't...:|

Battle Record
    1-1

^^ How do you come up with something like eel fucking? That's too random to be......random. :/

Battle Record
    1-7

* I talk about the mistake with the other person i think that'd be the best answer... helping your co-workers i think is one of the best qualities that corporations look for... and if you were always late at ur last job.. you can say you had some tardiness issues but you will be willing to work on that... which you should be... explain thoroughly that you are more than accepting to attempt to perfect your work ethics to the fullest extent to benefit the company... shit man just get into detail about how much you wanna suck their dicks for cash well not literally but it... works every time...

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

i did choose talk about the mistake with the person.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

^ Are you applying to be a homo thug again?

:hung:

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

fuck a job i've been looking for 5 months and I still haven't found one wtf do i have to shoot up a place to get the manager's attention......wtf pretty soon I'll start doing what i use to do and thats what chris black posted
    The words I write are oxygen to greatness.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mafioso. View Post
    fuck a job i've been looking for 5 months and I still haven't found one wtf do i have to shoot up a place to get the manager's attention......wtf pretty soon I'll start doing what i use to do and thats what chris black posted
    Yes. Try that.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    3-2

[YOUTUBE]yDHG8A_xqKo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

They have you answer those questions to have on your application so when they fire you for being late they can pull it out and point out you said you were a timely and responsible person and since you aren't what you presented yourself to be have grounds to fire you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rappertoire View Post
    I'll break that question down for you, to interpret the action your portraying by choosing that answer.

* I have never found a mistake in another person's work -- Lying/Not enough work experience/Or just doesn't care enough to make an effort of putting themselves in that type of situation.
    * I tell the person in charge -- Fucking rat. Naw, this would mean that you can't manage on your own and they'll have to keep a watch over you. Not independent or a decision maker.
    * I correct the mistake myself -- Control freak. Doesn't like teamwork and really thinks they're a know-it-all. How the fuck can you correct a mistake that you don't even know what it is. This makes you look like you think you know everything about everything.
    * I talk about the mistake with the other person -- You take action, but you involve the person and try to resolve the issue without getting busy managers involved. Team player with a great sense of responsibility.
    * I wait to see if the mistake happens again before I say anything -- Hesitant, passive. Not good in the work place.

Simple logic.

LMAO @ this break down. The Correct the mistake myself is probably the write answer on that one. They ask a bunch of questions with different variables some being minute, like would be correct the mistake him self yes he should if he notices a mistake he obviously knows his job well enough to point out a mistake and it would take him more time to hunt down the person who made the mistake and talk to them about it than it would for him to just fix it. Him hunting the guy/girl down to tell them they made a mistake is the same time he could have been fixing it and afterward its still not done wasting time which means he wasted money. Now if it said your co-work consistantly makes the same mistake, the answer would be talk to him.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?