Thread: HEC (0-1) vs. Wordz AhGod (0-1)

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

HEC (0-1) vs. Wordz AhGod (0-1)

Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: HEC (0-1) vs. Wordz AhGod (0-1)

here.
    カミノコトバ

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

Roaming Charges

Call Technician: Hello, is this Mr... Chief

HEC: You can call me SuperDopeSpitterMan

Call Technician: Okay... I'm just calling to inform you that
    nobody knows what your talking about, so your wireless
    mobile provider is charging you with roaming charges for
    Not staying on topic, as you agreed to in your contract

HEC: I aint sign no mother fucking contract bitch!

Call Technician: Sir the profanity is uncalled for, I'm just..

HEC: You said you want some fire?!

Call Technician: I'm sorry, what?

HEC: You want me to drop that fire bitch!?

Call Technician: No sir, arson is a federal offense.

HEC: I'm spit that dopey ass fire shit bitch!

Is that what you want!?

You want that fire!?

Okay!

Callin on Prometheus, I'm flyer than an eagles lips spittin something seeped in shit - smellin like disease and crypts - evil drippin' pens leekin dope just like a needles tip; feverish - squeamish kids runnin when I speak on it - add it up, no mathematic equation even equals him - who? - the mother fuckin AKA milf lovin' ill southern cut from a cloth coverin' the son of God - shroud of Turin - sound the sermon, I'm returnin from the smog, if you don't like it nail me to another mother fuckin cross - hang me up around your neck in platinum and let me floss. Diamond studded dead and gone - silver bullet in my head, golden arrow in my heart - you know I never waste a breath. your lookin at the face death, i told you that ide kill the game, now i feel thats not enough - now i wanna see it maimed - baby i don't need a name, i just need a night - I'll beat that pussy up and have it runnin for it's life. Fuck swag

Call Technician: I'm sorry sir, I have..

HEC: SuperDopeSpitterMan.

Call Technician: SuperDope spit.. I don't know what swag is,
    and I'm pretty sure you just said you wanted to assault my genitals. So,
    I'm going to have to say thank you for choosing...

HEC: You said you want that sick flow!?

Call Technician: No, I'm just coming down from H1N1.

HEC: This is the sickest shit you ever heard bitch.

Call Technician: ... that may be but..

HEC: Get get get it!!!

Herpes, syphilis, murder means business bitch - yall niggaz never cum with it like impotence, explosive like a bullet with a missing tip, riding through that barrel clean, call that bitch my pistol whip. Yall act like some pussies and I'm reading off a different script, my words are weapons - you better get equipped with it, my styling is intriguant and wild like my sentences, mother fuck grammatics and any opposing penmanship, I own the fucking sky and I've closed up all the entrances that wackness aint gon' fly kids, that's just how the physics is, denying every molecule, the opposite of chemist bitch - the top spot like heaven is I'm on sick like medicine, that's a bold statement, you don't want to know the predicate, cause once I spit that punctuation, that will be the end of it - but you aint ever going to forget me elephant, HEC is going platinum, so you can suck his metal dick.

Call Technician: Okay, bye bye

HEC: Hello, hello... ?

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Monsters vs Alines

It was the age of war, a mid 20's North America was on the verge of distruction
    the far spread of military involvement through out the world helped add to its disfunction
    Paranoia infected the minds of our leaders and walls were built to rest it
    The recession has destroyed our progress.. and common folk are getting desprate..
    The Al Quedo had won.. the war was ours but we neglected our economy
    The national dept grew to an outstanding rate that destroyed common monopoly
    This post apocolyptic time hangs by just a string as japan repaid Trumans favors
    As they dropped a uranium device code named "Akira 255" on our northern neighbors
    The bomb spread raidiation from the southern part of Canada through our northern borders
    Disruption of the media was phaze one of they're stratagy, as they targeted well known war reporters
    Many Americans migrated as the president delivered speaches of uncertanty
    as confusion rose.. he could no longer promise false hope or prosperity

My fellow Americans,

During these hard times that we share, let us remember to keep the lord in our
    hearts as we hold our dear ones close. The actions taken by our enemies
    have not gone un-noticed. God will punish those who do evil on our fellow man.....

His speeches were repetative with not an ounce of confidence in our power
    Despirate docters and lawyers formed terrorist groups.. claiming to kill hostages every hour
    Our polititians became our nightmares.. monsters in the search of oil
    trading they're country men as meat, with out a single thought to remain loyal
    Marines remained on the side of the people.. fighting as militia along side the rebels
    Claiming the meek shall once again inherit the earth from the unforgiving hands of the devil
    local gangs joined they're cause.. a starving bunch united out of necessity
    The Civilized man is Alienated and self distruction is his remedy

カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23

Monsters vs Alines

It was the age of war, a mid 20's North America was on the verge of distruction
    the far spread of military involvement through out the world helped add to its disfunction
    Paranoia infected the minds of our leaders and walls were built to rest it
    The recession has destroyed our progress.. and common folk are getting desprate..
    The Al Quedo had won.. the war was ours but we neglected our economy
    The national dept grew to an outstanding rate that destroyed common monopoly
    This post apocolyptic time hangs by just a string as japan repaid Trumans favors
    As they dropped a uranium device code named "Akira 255" on our northern neighbors
    The bomb spread raidiation from the southern part of Canada through our northern borders
    Disruption of the media was phaze one of they're stratagy, as they targeted well known war reporters
    Many Americans migrated as the president delivered speaches of uncertanty
    as confusion rose.. he could no longer promise false hope or prosperity

My fellow Americans,

During these hard times that we share, let us remember to keep the lord in our
    hearts as we hold our dear ones close. The actions taken by our enemies
    have not gone un-noticed. God will punish those who do evil on our fellow man.....

His speeches were repetative with not an ounce of confidence in our power
    Despirate docters and lawyers formed terrorist groups.. claiming to kill hostages every hour
    Our polititians became our nightmares.. monsters in the search of oil
    trading they're country men as meat, with out a single thought to remain loyal
    Marines remained on the side of the people.. fighting as militia along side the rebels
    Claiming the meek shall once again inherit the earth from the unforgiving hands of the devil
    local gangs joined they're cause.. a starving bunch united out of necessity
    The Civilized man is Alienated and self distruction is his remedy

カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

HEC - your verse was pretty descent, i just hope everyone can catch on to the flow. alot of people need it laid out in front of them. i kinda understood the concept, not really much thought in it, but the comedy factor really helped. i love funny shit and the convo part i could almost hear the operator responding like that good shit. Your flow and vocabulary on the other hand was on point. i wish you could post a beat because it just melted together, everything had reference and it meshed well. That was probably your strongest point, only thing I didn't like is the pause. Felt like the second half of your verse was still good, but didn't have the same energy feel as the first. Good shit though, look forward to more reads.

Wordz - Nice read, I can kinda feel this topic more because I am actually on my 2nd deployment in Afghanistan, and it still feels like a losing war even over here. You had good imagination if you will, almost a prediction by most Americans, maybe not as extreme. Your flow was good and vocab as well, maybe not as strong as HEC, but where your strength was, was in the story factor and creativeness. I wish your piece was longer actually, but I know that alot of people think it's a chore reading. Just felt like you had a good story in mind and felt you had to cram it into something small for voters, so can't fault you on that really. overall i liked this piece and again look forward to another read.

Overall - I think this battle was evenly matched, both had strengths and where one didn't the other did. Both compliment each other in a way, would love to see a collab. I read these verses about 3 times each trying to decide. But my vote will have to go with Wordz just for the story-telling feel that it gave me. Kinda a predictable-ness if you will. Hits closer to home for my situation. Nice battle and good luck to both of you.

v-Wordz AhGod

You've Earned a Custom Title! Phazed*'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-2

HEC - "that's a bold statement, you don't want to know the predicate, cause once I spit that punctuation, that will be the end of it"
    ^--- That's dope.

Your piece was a good read, I love self-hype pieces. The pistol whip line had me laughing, too. I thought the impotence flip was kind of played, but that was pretty much the only one I found that wasn't fresh. Some of the wording was awkward in the first part, it felt forced in places. I'm the opposite of Amend here, I liked the second part much better. Nice drop fam.

Wordz - Your content was off the hook. Painted a vivid picture, had consistent connotations with your word choices, and created a constant mood for the reader. The closer is the kind of line that gives you goosebumps when you read it, namean? I really like what you did with your topic, although the verse was a bit wordy at times.

Great battle. Two completely different styles and writing strengths. HEC had the clever and wittiness that I love to see from writers. Wordz had the imagery and choice of diction that paint a vivid picture in your mind and evoke some kind of emotion out of you, though... and for that I have to give him my vote. Such a close call though, I feel bad taking this one away from HEC....

Wordz GMV
    --->
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <---
    --->
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion

HEC - nice flow, some tight lines... creative way to take the topic to what you felt like writing... lol, you roamed the whole piece, and did so pretty well - i liked it

Wordz - an interesting story... rhyming was pretty simplistic tho and the first few lines especially felt very stretched to me... iunno, i didn't get into it

v/ HEC

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

HEC..the take on the topic and execution was indeed original, but that's about where it ends...rhyming was nice but no substance...no meaning, no nothing...I've heard alot about you and honestly expected a more developed piece...but your creativity is off the charts which is something I like...this is the first I've read from you that I can recall tbh...maybe you just tried something different...dunno...but I liked the idea behind it...just not the piece itself...

Wordz...played ass concept sort of a different kind of approach....I'm kinda tired of seeing shit about any war though tbh...but your piece was better developed, stretched lines though...shorten them up...imagery was ok it wasn't much for storytelling....it was about as entertaining as HEC's drop....to an extent...

err...well the thing about HEC's piece is that the parts that I found most entertaining were the dialogue...but the verses just clashed together and while they rhymed great and some of the lines were good I had to stop at some parts and start over reading...and again it was just sort of a random piece...Wordz just had a more polished verse even though it was stretched...you need to work on originality more than anything else though

Vote - Wordz

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

HEC- Damn dude i saw the rhyme scheme of things for this piece and i was like this is either going to be really good or bad and actually it was okay the piece was really original and ive actually done a couple pieces like this, but i felt like you missed a couple things, the flow was good then stopped for you to explain things and it lost my attention

WAG- This was actually a pretty good piece from you with alol the shit you speak you can back it up to some extent i liked the content of your story more,but the lines seemed a lil strecthed. You could have cut some out but i was good none the less

Vote....WAG

The piece i liked better

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Wordz wins (1-1)
    Hec loses (0-2)

closed
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow