Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: When I'm Small (REMIX)

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

When I'm Small (REMIX)

Basically it's just me rapping over a track that I thought was ill as fuck by a band called Phantogram... I only rap for like a minute and a half or so.. but I had to do it. It's the full track so if you don't wanna hear the entire thing just push pause lmao...

[soundclick]10435440[/soundclick]

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    Last edited by Cody Nash; March 30th, 2011 at 01:40 PM

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: When I'm Small (REMIX)

this was nifity, flow was cool, lyrics werent baddd, delivery was pretty good, vocals a bit loud

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-12

other than the vocals being loud, i liked it... flow was cool "at the bottom of my bottle think im soberin up" dopee... beat was cool also i just listened to it twice to hear it fully and yeah man i liked it alot, just lower your vocals a littleeee bitt and quality wise it would sound better.... good job the man i liked it....thanks for the feed on my song also stay up fam

Battle Record
    27-18

I thought this was really really dope. The beat is on point for sure, but the lyrics man are so ill. I love the type of hip hop that brings a fresh and unique perspective out, and i felt like that's what you did here. Keep it up, it's nice to see you putting up tracks I've always dug your writing.
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

Battle Record
    242-30

Tyvm sirs! appreciate all the feedback... I'll definitely have to lower those vocals, I thought they might be loud but last time they were too quiet so I didn't bother with it! Hard to mix with my gay ass speakers... LOL

try to relax more. you hard a hard delivery on a soft beat, sounded kinda funny.
    Catalyst
    mecca vai & milkman
    Want extra exposure?
    Hit us up @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for more information

Battle Record
    242-30

More feed :-)

Damn, madd lyrical thats whats up man haha. Deff gives off that lyrical vibe, vox deff outshine the beat on this haha (which isn't bad either). I like how it pretty much stops/slows way down at the end to almost completely change the concept, that was a nice touch. You should have made this into a whole song this could be a real jam dude. Deff something I'd spin man, feeling this.

RTF if you can homie, thanks!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...var=&p=8036387
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    242-30

Thanks bro! I'll feed that after a bit :-)