Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Drug Game Pt.2 (Produced By J.Demers)

J.Demers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

Re: Drug Game Pt.2 (Produced By J.Demers)

this has a dark old Wu-Tang feel to it.
    Love Life Live

J.Demers

yea it def does, goodlookin

or

Wow, this is nice. I look out for stuff like this..heavy drums laced with that jazz and just has that 90's raw quality to it.

Intro got me hooked, so yea I whipped my speakers up and was not disappointed. East coast hip-hop may have said goodbye to this sort of style, but I reckon Roc Marciano would rip this up.

Well done my lad 10/10

CYMRU AM BYTH

Battle Record
    11-1

this is ill my dude, like ur style of beats, sounds gangsta, some wu tang/mobb deep shittt. im feelin this

the bass line and the drums sound real nice I have to give it to you that a great part to have right in a track
    but that all there is very basic needs some change ups some thing to break it up more theres not else here to talk about. not so sure about the piano sounds a bit of maybe its the type of piano im not sure not bad but not great <<<< just my two senses peace homie keep working

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dope Antelope's Avatar

yeah the bass and drums go hard, they always are, the editting of your drums n making them sound gritty/reverb on the snares n shit make them bang so yeah, nice work on that. still tryna perfect my own drums so its good to hear some shit like this.

its pretty old school, BIG L / mobb deep (like most of ur beats)

and yeah its just a good old school east coast beat to spit to, can hear it being bumped in NY n shit.

only thing i'd say now is try a diff style, something upbeat or maybe completely diff to this dark/gritty style you seem to do. Like, try a club track or an inspirational song. be good to hear how versaitle u are

J.Demers

Quote Originally Posted by Dope Antelope View Post
    yeah the bass and drums go hard, they always are, the editting of your drums n making them sound gritty/reverb on the snares n shit make them bang so yeah, nice work on that. still tryna perfect my own drums so its good to hear some shit like this.

its pretty old school, BIG L / mobb deep (like most of ur beats)

and yeah its just a good old school east coast beat to spit to, can hear it being bumped in NY n shit.

only thing i'd say now is try a diff style, something upbeat or maybe completely diff to this dark/gritty style you seem to do. Like, try a club track or an inspirational song. be good to hear how versaitle u are
    thanks man appreciate it, & i completley understand what u mean by trying diff styles, but honestly i love making the gritty 90s beats, because thats my style. im not really into club shit or any of that & i have no intention to work with those types of artists so thats why i continue to make these type of beats, but then again not every beat from the 90s was gritty or dark so maybe i can try to make something more up tempo but with a 90s vibe.

or

Yea, go for a faster tempo, something like Fu Schnikens.

I'm the same with my beats. 90's is the golden age so bring it back.

CYMRU AM BYTH

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

insane drums as usual, & thanks for linking that dude to my page, I think we're puttin a track together!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Reminds me of Wu! Foshooo! The days when all I had was Wu on my iPoddd. Keep it up dude! Mad talented.

J.Demers

Thanks Everyone, & i may be producing a joint or two for Tragedy Khadafi

or

I like the old school feel of the drums, but I honestly dont like the piano though to be honest, didnt do it for me. would try make some changes to that. decent work.