User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: The Main Event

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: The Main Event

Whats up man,

The beat I like, thats you on the first verse right? I was feeling the flow, The lyrics where decent, it wasn't something that wow'd me to be honest you know? The second verse.... I wasn't really feeling the second verse at all, honestly. Over all decent drop..

5/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SC]http://soundcloud.com/proverseidy/i-was-crazy-once[/SC]

Yo this is real dope man. Love the beat shit is fire, the flow is pretty damn dope too. The real hip-hop shit right here. You could really flow off this beat. Dude wasn;t bad at all for 17. I would definitely bump this, only thing that's a little off putting is the quality, but still I think this is the kind of music that don't sound bad with not top notch quality, like it's a real radio freestyle on the wake up show or NYU radio or something. Dopeness right here man, keep it up.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Shadow. Really appreciate the feedback and comments
    Check out some of the pages:

Appreciate all the swagged out thoughts guys. You have no idea how much it means,

Anymore thoughts, ponders?