Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How to get exposure without spending money

Lightbulb How to get exposure without spending money

This video is for up and coming artist that would like to know how to get exposure for themselves without spending money.
    FWM Im killin the beat game right now >>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    #artists show me love

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

Re: How to get exposure without spending money

I think you need to get some exposure before you are telling other people how to

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: How to get exposure without spending money

Moved to the appropriate forum

. @trizzytrebeats if you continue to just post your stuff randomly in inappropriate forums, your post will be deleted and you will be banned.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Angry Re: How to get exposure without spending money

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    I think you need to get some exposure before you are telling other people how to
    Lol you guys on these rap forums always have something ignorant to say. I Don't really use youtube like that, I'm a hip hop producer that gives out helpful info to "up and coming artists" that would like some tips! If that's not you then dont watch the video! My real exposure comes from my twitter and my website, feel free to follow me @trizzytrebeats and check out my site www.trizzytrebeats.com

and if your any good "which your probably not" why dont you rap on one of my beats and ill add you to the list of rappers that have done work with me and wanted the extra promotion. you can listen to their music here http://www.trizzytrebeats.com/artist...rked-with.html
    FWM Im killin the beat game right now >>
    #artists show me love