Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: SS Playoff Magazine Week 1

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

SS Playoff Magazine Week 1

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps46134008.png

Table of Contents

1. Introduction/For The Record
    2. Battle Reviews
    3. Battle of the Week
    4. Verse of the Week
    5. No Show Shine
    6. Top 5 Power Rankings
    7. Predictions
    8. Conclusion

Introduction
    Written by Brandon Cee

We've arrived at another week, thank you all for your patience with the magazine. I don't intend to have the issues posting it on Monday nights, but it's been the case this week, so again thanks for understanding. LE has given me the freedom to take over the entire mag, at least for now and therefore, I am taking this intro spot to express a few things. For one, thanks for those of you that went out of your way (as it were) to get the votes in. I know, the league is small, but the participation has to be there for this to remain a relevant league for any of us moving ahead. Also, special shouts to @Niccolo for stepping up, not just here, but in the OM section of the site also. This guy has really shown he wants to be here...and he definitely isn't short on things to write, so I look forward to his continued addition to the league voters for the remainder of the playoffs and the rest of the time he's with us for the next season after this. Now, there was some great battles last week...all were very close in votes and we're looking to get right into this magazine to recap and check out what's to come in this round of the playoffs. Let's get to it!

For The Record
    Written by Brandon Cee

As I mentioned previously, I really feel this section of the magazine is very important for the readers to get their "hip hop fix" so to speak, so I try to find some stuff I've recently had in heavy rotation and share it with you guys. I don't have a lot else to say here, but while we're on the subject - I want to encourage you all to send me requests of songs you'd like to have put here in this mag and I'll start picking through and seeing what I like and if it's good, I'll share it with the rest of the league, just inbox me your ideas. Anyhow, enjoy these songs while you read through the mag this week...keeping it lyrical this week!

[youtube]hK-EZwZviv8[/youtube]

[youtube]ExVtrghW5Y4[/youtube]
    Last edited by Brandon Cee; September 11th, 2014 at 05:06 AM
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow